Sailor Moon Dating Simulator 3

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Laika Karou
Regular

Sailor Moon Dating Simulator 3

#1 Post by Laika Karou »

'Sailor Moon Dating Simulator 3' is a fan-made Sailor Moon video game (there are threads about two previous games somewhere at this forum). The goal of the game is to win love of Aino Minako by asking her out on dates, giving her gifts or playing mini-games. You have a certain amount of days with one possible date per day. Answers selected during dialogues on dates will eventually affect Minako's feelings ("correct" answers will raise "intimacy level" and "wrong" answers will reduce it).

Download of the game (and additional screenshots) can be found at this page:

http://sailorvgame.org/mg/smds/smds3.htm

Comments are welcome.

Shoujo City - anime dating sim for Android & iOS

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Sailor Moon Dating Simulator 3

#2 Post by musical74 »

I love it =) Here's a list of things I liked, was curious on, and one <minor> complaint

PROS:

Same as the previous two - it's easy to play, it's neat finding out what she likes and doesn't like. Also, like that if she's really happy at the end of date....she shows =)

INTERESTING STUFF

I noticed that some of the dialogue was straight from dating Usagi...both the questions, answers, and the way she responded were the same. Was that intentional? Just seemed odd that there was a reuse of Q and A.

15 days? The others were 20...was this because 15 worked better as far as a goal or is it to make the game a little more challenging?

The letter at the end depends on how MUCH of a friend you are to her...good stuff :)

CON:

I like the memory game - I;m pretty good at it - but there's a LOT to remember :? It seems to be tied into you winning her heart this time...does this mean she will always be my friend but I'll never win her love? :(

Overall this is a great game....keep making these, they are a lot of fun :)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Laika Karou
Regular

#3 Post by Laika Karou »

musical74 wrote:I noticed that some of the dialogue was straight from dating Usagi...both the questions, answers, and the way she responded were the same. Was that intentional? Just seemed odd that there was a reuse of Q and A.
Yes, I didn't have enough lines so a certain amount of dialogues from the previos games was used. There are only a few lines and most dialogues are original, written specifically for SMDS 3.
musical74 wrote:15 days? The others were 20...was this because 15 worked better as far as a goal or is it to make the game a little more challenging?
Rather to avoid it becoming boring after you play it a couple times. In the past several people commented that 20 days is too much (in SMDS 1 & 2), so I thought shortening the game was a good idea.
musical74 wrote:I like the memory game - I;m pretty good at it - but there's a LOT to remember :? It seems to be tied into you winning her heart this time...does this mean she will always be my friend but I'll never win her love? :(
I think it's possible to win the game without ever playing the puzzle (of course, it makes the task by far more difficult); at least several people told me they did that in SMDS 2, and influence of the puzzle on general score in SMDS 3 is the same as in SMDS 2.

Mr. E
Regular

#4 Post by Mr. E »

Umm, really sorry for the delay, but as I've mentioned all over the forum by now, I've been busy lately. Can we host your games in the archive like the other two? (oh, and congratulations on finishing yet another game :wink: )

Laika Karou
Regular

#5 Post by Laika Karou »

Mr. E wrote:Can we host your games in the archive like the other two?
Of course!

Lassar

#6 Post by Lassar »

Seems to me you should have more choices in the dialog then just 2.
maybe 2 to 4 choices.

jenny6

#7 Post by jenny6 »

I like this game because it was very sweet and cute. I was not able to beat this game yet but you should do an ending in the future when character reveals their alter ego to the player.

Air-Dragon
Regular

#8 Post by Air-Dragon »

Lassar wrote:Seems to me you should have more choices in the dialog then just 2.
maybe 2 to 4 choices.
Yeah that would make it more challenging, but other then tthat it is a pretty good game. Maybe it should be tried with some of the sailormoon villians where after you when their love you have to fight to keep them or get them away for villian in a later sequal. A quest for love? Just a sequal idea
Out researching with Jiraiya.