Skights (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sonya
Veteran
Completed: Café Rouge, Skights, High School Otome
Deviantart: winechan

Re: Skights (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

#121 Post by Sonya »

Okay Erikka, thanks for letting me know.

Also, this is to everyone, I am EXTREMELY sorry about the delay of continuing Skights for so long, I have to say I had a lot of school work (more than expected) and many personal life things took up a lot of my time. However, this does not mean Skights is going to be put on hiatus again. I'm going to continue it again in Summer 2015, and I play to finish this otome game before the end of this year. What's so far is 1/3 finished, but if I don't have the time, then what is released and in public will be 1/2 finished, instead of 1/3 (if all goes well and people really like Skights and want more, then I'll add around 2/3 of what is already in public/released!!!)

Right now I am in the midst of switching to a new system so it'll use less bandwidth on Joilly.com, so Skights might be remade (the old one will still be up on Joilly.com for a while) and I'm also getting rid of the episode format so Skights will just be under one humongous VN to play. A lot of people have mentioned how confusing the paths and episodes are haha ^^;

Also guys, I won't be posting anymore about Skights in this thread. If you want to keep up to date with Skights and new chapter releases, follow me on twitter @canarycharm, go to Joilly.com under the 'Skights' section, or keep a look out on the permanent file link where new Skights chapters and "episodes" here: http://cloudnovel.net/play?n=Skights

Again, everyone, I am sincerely sorry for the huge delay of Skights.

ColaCat
Veteran

#122 Post by ColaCat »

No problem! I hope you're not too burned out by the stress. I don't have a twitter account but I'll be sure to check the permanent file. ^_^
Hopefully you can get as much done as you want, but if not, people will wait! (I know I will)

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#123 Post by Mad Harlequin »

This got reviewed over at Jay Is Games. :)
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

Kirlett
Regular

#124 Post by Kirlett »

Yes! I never knew which path should I follow... A, B, C, D...? But if this becomes a VN without different episodes, it would be much easier.
We'll wait, don't worry.
Good work ^^

Sonya
Veteran

#125 Post by Sonya »

Thanks for the review! :shock:

And thanks guys, I'm so sorry Skights is being delayed! I know waiting for something (then told you have to wait a few more weeks again) sucks, but I promise that when I DO make more of Skights, it'll be awesome!!!

JinTonic
Regular

#126 Post by JinTonic »

Any news about Skights chapter 5?

JinTonic
Regular

#127 Post by JinTonic »

By the way, Skights 4(a) -
in the end of it Sam leaves Jack and rushes to the ship. Will she really leave Jack alone on the island?? :cry: I know he treated her badly in the beginning but it was really interesting to read. The most interesting path from chapter 4.

delevingnecara
Organization: The Cheesy Animation Factory

#128 Post by delevingnecara »

The episode was great! :D
I really loved it :D
Thanks,
The Cheesy Animation - 3D Product Modeling

Sonya
Veteran

#129 Post by Sonya »

Ah, about chapter 5, I'm hoping if I can port Skights into CN by July, I can get started on chapter 5 and release it. Right now, it's taking a very long time to import Skights into Cloudnovel, and I can't start working on chapter 5 until all of Skights are imported (so I can continue where I left off)

Is anyone free to volunteer to help me port Skights into CN? I made a thread here asking for help: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=32761

The faster I can get Skights imported, the faster I can start working on Skights, chapter 5 and more again. Please help guys!!! I would really appreciate any volunteers.

HeideeSonata
Tumblr: heideesonata
Deviantart: HeideeSonata

#130 Post by HeideeSonata »

hi .. i love the game >-<
first episode was a blast, and then it i get the urge to finish it with only a day xD
but.. why can't i find you in vndb.org? o3o

Sonya
Veteran

#131 Post by Sonya »

Hi there, sorry for the late reply!

Uh...I'm not sure why it's not on VNDB, I'm not too familiar with it to be honest. I know my other otome game, Cafe Rouge, is on there. I guess it's best to speak with the people in charge at VNDB?

Also, just another update, I'll be working on Skights again, chapter 5 specifically. :mrgreen:

Here's some new promo posters/character profiles of your favorite bachelors:

shwippie
Regular
Completed: Double Romance
Projects: Rolland's Candy Shop. Mitzi's Fable
Tumblr: shwippie
Deviantart: shwippie

#132 Post by shwippie »

Oh wow, such beautiful posters. I just played the first episode and thought it was a lot of fun. The story is very cute and engaging. I liked all the artwork, but I especially loved seeing the forest river scenes. And the logo looks delicious, like it belongs on a gourmet chocolate box :D
Image Image Image

Sonya
Veteran

#133 Post by Sonya »

shwippie wrote:Oh wow, such beautiful posters. I just played the first episode and thought it was a lot of fun. The story is very cute and engaging. I liked all the artwork, but I especially loved seeing the forest river scenes. And the logo looks delicious, like it belongs on a gourmet chocolate box :D
Thanks so much :'D (sorry for the super late reply ^_^;)

I have GREAT news, I just updated the cover image to this thread with a new CG of Prince Lysander and Vanessa. If you haven't guessed it, yes, this CG is from Skights Chapter 5, which is coming out this Friday, September 18th 2015!!!

Here it is again:

I know a lot of people have been waiting for Skights chapter 5 to come out, and yes it's finally coming out. I was originally going to release it at the end of September, but I think you guys are probably tired of waiting XD

So anyway, mark your calendars everybody!!

(Also, I started a progress thread for Skights on CloudNovel too, most likely I'll be posting more updates there so please check it out: http://cloudnovel.net/viewtopic?f=22&t=307 )

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#134 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Yes finally T_T I played this a while back and have been waiting patiently ever since. Great job and can't wait for this friday!
ImageImage

Sonya
Veteran

#135 Post by Sonya »

Hahaha, thanks :'D

Also, here's another screenshot from Chapter 5:
I'll release a new teaser every day until Friday 9/18/15, stay tuned :3