Skights (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sonya
Veteran
Completed: Café Rouge, Skights, High School Otome
Deviantart: winechan

Re: Skights (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

#151 Post by Sonya »

Erikka wrote:I'm so happy that you continue to work on this project)!
No problem, I'm happy to! And also thanks Lyhra, I'm glad you like the game.

KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

#152 Post by KissOfDeath »

After seeing you were the creator of Cafe Rouge (I have to say, I'm not a fan of creepy, horror, or yandere things AT ALL but I LOVEEEEEEED Cafe Rouge - so it was quite a feat to get a crybaby like me to play all the way through and enjoy it :lol: ) I KNEW I had to play this! I agree with the CG style comments people have made, but I understand what it's like to have a project and have your artist bail on you >.< (but that's life, gotta roll with the punches). Otherwise, I really think the continuity was interrupted all that much with change in CGs, I hadn't really noticed until I played a second time, so I don't think it's that much to worry about. In terms of the concept, however, I really do enjoy this and was sad that I had gotten to the end of what's there so far so I hope you'll be able to continue this as long as it suits you (hopefully until the end~!)

In short, fantastic job so far and I hope you continue the wonderful work! :D :D :D
"Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs." -Kendrick Lamar
-KissOfDeath

Completed:
RE:Set Episode(s) 1 and 2 (Proofreader)
*A Troll's Fairy Tale* http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=20160 (Proofreader)

Sonya
Veteran

#153 Post by Sonya »

Hey guys, yeah I found another artist to do the CGs, I think she's pretty decent, check out one of her CG art below:

It's another preview of Skights Chapter 6 coming out April 15th :)

Harmonywish
Regular

#154 Post by Harmonywish »

Wow! How pretty! :D The CG is super cute, but Sam looks a bit odd in my opinion, a bit too cute. I think that style would fit Vanessa and Cassandra more. (Did I get their names right? xD It's been a while!) Sam seems to have a self-reliant personality, and I picture her protecting the guy xD (Apple? Apple Jack?) Though, Jack's not helpless himself and I totally would love to see them fighting together! However, it's just my opinion, and the the art itself looks great!

I love Sam, and I can't wait to see an episode with her! ^^ Not rushing you or anything of course, take your time! I'd just like you to know I'm a huge fan of Skights :> From the CG, it seems like Sam got into a fight, I wonder with who? Someone from her past? Owo Pirates? Stuff? Maybe complete strangers xD From the text, is it from Jack's point of view this episode?

Ah, thank you for continuing this <3 Oh! Could I draw fanart maybe?

Sonya
Veteran

#155 Post by Sonya »

Yeah I wouldn't mind fan art at all, I'm glad you like Skights so far (and thank you for your patience with me on writing more of the Skights story)

Ahaha yes some of the story will be from Jacks point of view, but I won't spoil the rest of the story ;)

Harmonywish
Regular

#156 Post by Harmonywish »

Haha alright! xD I';; be waiting hopefully then! Ah, might you have full verisons of the girl's dress? I want to draw all of them, starting with Nessie but I'm having slight trouble with her dress, I don't know what the bottom half looks like ^^"

Sonya
Veteran

#157 Post by Sonya »

Sure thing they're all right here:
ImageImageImage

Harmonywish
Regular

#158 Post by Harmonywish »

Thank you! ;> Here's a chibi I did of Nessie, though I think I put too much hair :'D I'm sorry if that's the case ^^'

I'm doing a full body as well, but the feet and high heels are a bit hard for me to do so I'll probably reference the lower body pose, do you mind that?

Sonya
Veteran

#159 Post by Sonya »

Awww I love how it turned out! And no I wouldn't mind at all, go ahead and reference it!

Also, here's some more art from chapter 6:

Introducing the strawberry pitchfork! Revealed for the first time in Skights!

Harmonywish
Regular

#160 Post by Harmonywish »

Oh pretty! :) I hope I'm not rushing or anything, but there seems to be no update on Skights? Unless I missed it of course ^^'

Kirlett
Regular

#161 Post by Kirlett »

A trident! Awww, because of her pirate? <3 Cute~

dreamy
Regular
Organization: Cloud9 Dreams
Tumblr: fey-en

#162 Post by dreamy »

Harmonywish wrote:Oh pretty! :) I hope I'm not rushing or anything, but there seems to be no update on Skights? Unless I missed it of course ^^'
Actually, Chapter 6 of Skights has already be uploaded here, if you haven't played it yet :)
"Listen to the silence, it's so blissful...
So calm down and listen..."

Mashiro-chi
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Wolf & Red's Lovestory,Familiar & Love
Tumblr: nyahtome
Deviantart: Mashiro-chi

#163 Post by Mashiro-chi »

Wow, everything was pink!

Game dev blog:Tumblr

Fantasysci5

#164 Post by Fantasysci5 »

Something about this game really drew me in and won't let go! The graphics are gorgeous, some of the best I've seen, and was the first thing to draw me into trying it. I really love the candy theme, and all of the little details like cursing by saying fudge. :P This world is so interesting! And more than that, the story really draws me in and makes me care about the characters. I really felt for the girls when they were being chased and ostracized. Vanessa thinking she's not good enough, Cassandra having to be humble (I'm still early in the story and haven't seen much of Sam yet). And I really like the guys, The King and Colin.

I find myself thinking about the game even when I'm not playing it, and it's really captured my heart. There are spelling/grammatical errors, but I think it's a real testament to the heart of the story that I love it despite that! <3