Skights (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

Re: Skights [NEW Episode 3] (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

#61 Post by snowflakes »

Sonya wrote:Heeeeeeey, sorry for the delay, here's chapter 4!

http://joilly.com/play?n=xRRRRRRRR5

Unfortunately this time, it's not a full length episode. Due to some unexpected events that happened, I have to put Skights on hold until Winter 2014.
I wanted to at least release some new content of Skights before it went on hiatus so the beginning of Chapter 4 was released today. I am so sorry to disappoint you guys if anybody was looking forward to a full length episode, but since I am the only person working on this series, with no funding whatsoever, not to mention that this is a free game, I couldn't put this as my first priority especially when unexpected events in my personal life come in my way. I hope you guys are patient with me when I do find time again to continue producing Skights. :(
Good luck with your unexpected events... Wish you come back soon! Thank you for this amazing preview of chapter IV, looking forward to the complete release !!

iamwhatonearth
Regular
Projects: The Town Called Data
Tumblr: iamwhatonearth
Deviantart: whatonearth

Re: Skights [NEW Episode 4] (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

#62 Post by iamwhatonearth »

I haven't played it yet but the art looks nice. c:

Erikka
Regular

#63 Post by Erikka »

I hope everything will get better in your personal life and you will finish this amazing story! I'm a fan of Skights and I can't wait to see how the story goes! I will wait doesn't matter how long it takes.

Sonya
Veteran
Completed: Café Rouge, Skights, High School Otome
Deviantart: winechan

#64 Post by Sonya »

Okay guys, so the site's been reformatted a little. If you guys want to play Skights, you can now find all the episodes here: http://joilly.com/skights

Also good news, I'll be releasing new episodes of Skights starting in January 2015! :D

Kirlett
Regular

Re: Skights (Otome GxB, Fairytale Romance)

#65 Post by Kirlett »

Yesssssss, new episodes! ^^ I love the game, the boys and Nessie specially. I really like her, she's so cute and adorable, I want to hug her D;
The only thing that I disliked...Cassandra. Sorry, I can't stand her.

Sonya
Veteran

#66 Post by Sonya »

Haha it's alright, Cassandra's personality is....intentional xD

ColaCat
Veteran

#67 Post by ColaCat »

I love this series so much. The simplicity of the artwork is brilliant. Do you know when the next episode is going to be out?

Sorry, I realised it was in January but I didn't know if you had a specific date (beginning of month/end of month?). Yeah, I'm that impatient to get the next episode....XD

Sonya
Veteran

#68 Post by Sonya »

I didn't set an exact release date for Episode 4, but would you guys like a schedule for episodes 5+?

Also I'm in need (and search) of a CG illustrator/artist to help drawing CGs but I'm short on cash at the moment, so the sooner I can get CGs finished the faster I can release episodes. If you guys know anyone who's good and might be interested, please let me know!

ColaCat
Veteran

#69 Post by ColaCat »

A schedule sounds good! I'll have a day to look forward to.

Unfortunately I'm not good at CG/artwork; otherwise I would have jumped at the chance! If you need proofreading though then let me know.

Erikka
Regular

#70 Post by Erikka »

Sonya wrote:Okay guys, so the site's been reformatted a little. If you guys want to play Skights, you can now find all the episodes here: http://joilly.com/skights

Also good news, I'll be releasing new episodes of Skights starting in January 2015! :D
I'm so happy!!! It's like a Christmas gift!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Can't wait to read about Nessie and the Prince))

Sonya
Veteran

#71 Post by Sonya »

Haha, yes, there's lots more of Nessie and the Prince install :wink:

Erikka
Regular

#72 Post by Erikka »

Sonya wrote:I didn't set an exact release date for Episode 4, but would you guys like a schedule for episodes 5+?

Also I'm in need (and search) of a CG illustrator/artist to help drawing CGs but I'm short on cash at the moment, so the sooner I can get CGs finished the faster I can release episodes. If you guys know anyone who's good and might be interested, please let me know!
Sorry but if you're looking for a new CG illustrator then it means that the future CGs won't be in the same style? Because prince Lysander and Vanessa looked so beautiful and adorable on the CGs from the previous chapters.
Sonya wrote:Haha, yes, there's lots more of Nessie and the Prince install :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT HOW WILL DEVELOP THEIR STORY)

Sonya
Veteran

#73 Post by Sonya »

Yeah, but I'll find someone who has the same (or even better) style, trust me ^^

Erikka
Regular

#74 Post by Erikka »

Sonya wrote:Yeah, but I'll find someone who has the same (or even better) style, trust me ^^
You're marvelous! :mrgreen: NOW I NEED EVEN MORE A NEW EPISODE OF SKIGHTS! :twisted:

Sonya
Veteran

#75 Post by Sonya »

Just a small update, 3 CGs have been added to the pilot episode: http://joilly.com/novel?id=8

And can someone tell me if the facebook comments are working on Joilly? There should be 3 comments on the pilot episode's page, at the bottom right in the "comments" section :/