Lost Threads

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
GraMana
Regular

Re: Lost Threads

#31 Post by GraMana »

Just played through this, and man was the description misleading... Hmm, honestly I think I rather enjoyed the humor aspects of this novel, as well as the drama, but the two didn't really meld well together in my opinion
(mostly because throughout the most of the story, I was feeling too guilty to be amused while the guy goofed about wanton, seemingly uneffected by the death of his fiance)
. I give you props for trying to reverse/subvert the Key/VisualArts style by introducing us with the "sad" part, while following up with the "humorous" parts, but I think that formula probably works best as is ;).

Ignosco
Veteran

#32 Post by Ignosco »

I just finished playing this, and very much enjoyed it. Although the very opening of the story made it seem like a serious work (as did the description in the Ren'Ai Archives), as soon as I got to the 'Woe is me!' and 'Hooray BEER!' lines, it became clear that it was mainly comical. The overall sweep of the plot worked well, and the accompanying special effects and sounds were well used. Whilst music probably would have made the game more effective, it was still good fun to play. :)

MagicKid

#33 Post by MagicKid »

Hahahaha! The 'Hooray BEER!' bit was actually really funny and I laughed a fair bit when I read it. :lol:

anyaookamihime

#34 Post by anyaookamihime »

I LOVED IT!!!! :) :D First One I tried I loved so far!!! :) You did a great job on this, I love the story and the shy Josh, and spunky Mel :D Thank you for a terrific story. Oh Here's a question do you have to draw your own characters when it comes to putting them in the story? or can you use premade images? :D