Christmas Sweaters [GxB][Otome][Holiday Romance]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Christmas Sweaters [GxB][Otome][Holiday Romance]

#16 Post by philip »

Wow!!! A GREAT little story! Thoroughly enjoyed it and have gone through it several times. It's nice to have a feel-good story once and a while. I got most of the endings, but having gotten the best outcome first, I wasn't too interested in finding the lesser ones.

Just one thing, there were four or five times when I encountered an exception, and had to click on "ignore" several times to continue - (I'm using a Mac, with Safari).

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Shaples
Regular
Completed: Christmas Sweaters
Projects: White Lie, Tropichu!

#17 Post by Shaples »

Thank you so much!! I apologize for the errors you ran into - I don't currently have a way to playtest on a mac, and I figured, for such a little game, it should be fine, right? Apparently not :oops: Thank you for letting me know, though - I'll see if I can find a way to get it fixed :D

Shaples
Regular

#18 Post by Shaples »

Updated to version 1.1 with a fix for that bug on the Mac version. Many thanks to Philip for helping me find and squash it!

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#19 Post by philip »

Gotta share this: Found this story and really enjoyed it. I especially liked Sam, both her looks and her personality.

A couple of evenings ago I went to a local restaurant, and our waitress looked exactly like Sam from this story, with the exception of her hairdo. As she walked away, I looked at the card she left on the table with her name on it - and the name was - SAMANTHA!! What are the chances of that? I think I'm in the Twilight Zone!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Shaples
Regular

#20 Post by Shaples »

SHE'S REAL @_@

wendybirdx
Regular

#21 Post by wendybirdx »

Just going to casually bring this to life in mid-May but wHO CARES BECAUSE THAT WAS SO ABSURDLY CUTE AND REALLY WELL WRITTEN CONGRATS

I played all the endings haha but of course
Serendipity was my fave ・:*:・(*/////∇/////*)・:*:・ I was grinning like a dork by the end oh my goodnessss this is literally the cutest and their banter is the best okay it's like not malicious at all but still super playful and just I absolutely loved this
also super loving Ty for being a perfect mixture of a gentleman and flirty and Sam for being super bold and cute

Shaples
Regular

#22 Post by Shaples »

Hahaha! Thanks for the off-season bump! (Hey, it's about the time of year people start inexplicably humming Christmas music anyway, right? No? Just me?). So glad you enjoyed the game and the characters, and thanks for your lovely comments!!!

aceredshirt13

#23 Post by aceredshirt13 »

This game was super cute! It's so nice to have sweet, happy otome games once in a while after playing incredibly dark and sad ones. I loved Sam and Ty both, and the art was wonderful and expressive. As endings go, since it took place in such a short time frame (aka literally a day), I honestly preferred the Friendsmas Party ending to the Serendipity one. In Serendipity, it felt like everything was moving a liiittle too fast, but I liked that the Friendsmas ending still had the possibility of a relationship as well as the promise of a great party. And it was a little weird that I could change the weather with a choice (it kind of felt like I was playing some kind of weather god), but it wasn't really a problem and I still adored the game. I wish that Ty was a real person. Sigh.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome game! And hooray for non-white characters!

procutemeister
Regular
Tumblr: the-professional-cutemeister

#24 Post by procutemeister »

Just played this yay! It was so cute and well written. Also can Ty be real pls? For this Christmas :)))

I also loved Sam, she was chill and cute and honestly she reminds me a bit of myself (art student, loves coffee/tea/sweets, and I also have a side-shave). I just wish there were CGs, like in the Serendipity ending. Still, it was great as it is!

I also agree with aceredshirt13 though... in Serendipity they went a bit too fast but otherwise it was fine. I'm going to try out the other endings now too. :)

Thanks for sharing this great little game with us :D