Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Message
Author
User avatar
Xerofit51
Veteran
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#136 Post by Xerofit51 » Fri May 15, 2015 9:27 am

https://vndb.org/v14640#main saw my game on vndb 4 the first time. my friend showed me....I don't know who edit this n screenshot it and everything but whoever u r I am so grateful! This is just the drive I need to make Amplitude!

BTW whoever made the video playthrough of Freak-Quency, good ending https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpADDfQRHc
thks!

Blog about freak-quency and other related stuff http://xerofit51.wix.com/freak-quency

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

WOW

#137 Post by SweetChiel » Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 pm

I played it and really likes the gameplay! :D especially the side events! thank you for your hard work! ><
the twist is good!
It never crossed my mind that Sonnya is a freak xD you got me there! and lol the other side of sonnya who dates a bunch of boys all at once is also an unique side of her. Finally a heroine that's not mainstream! xD
Oh and I laughed so hard at Belut :'))) ROFL really, Belut? xDD was the voice actor an indonesian too? I imagined if it's yes, he would be struggling to contain his laugh lol
I hope you'll make more games :D I really love the originality and the map exploring system <3 and the boys, just, wow. I love all of'em :') the GUI and art are also lovely <3 I dig semi-realism like yours :D don't even make me start with the programming lol. I admire how patient you are with the programming! The only regret I have is that you dont have a CG gallery but hey minor details :p

Overall I enjoyed your game immensely! Thank you so much for making this game :D
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
Xerofit51
Veteran
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: WOW

#138 Post by Xerofit51 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:08 pm

SweetChiel wrote:I played it and really likes the gameplay! :D especially the side events! thank you for your hard work! ><
the twist is good!
It never crossed my mind that Sonnya is a freak xD you got me there! and lol the other side of sonnya who dates a bunch of boys all at once is also an unique side of her. Finally a heroine that's not mainstream! xD
Oh and I laughed so hard at Belut :'))) ROFL really, Belut? xDD was the voice actor an indonesian too? I imagined if it's yes, he would be struggling to contain his laugh lol
I hope you'll make more games :D I really love the originality and the map exploring system <3 and the boys, just, wow. I love all of'em :') the GUI and art are also lovely <3 I dig semi-realism like yours :D don't even make me start with the programming lol. I admire how patient you are with the programming! The only regret I have is that you dont have a CG gallery but hey minor details :p

Overall I enjoyed your game immensely! Thank you so much for making this game :D
Thk U! yes, he was Indonesian too. And he did ask..."Why belut?" and failed a couple of times XD Haven't tried ur game yet, but the art is lovely too from the last time I checked it. Especially the woodland backgrounds they r so pretty! I believe there is a demo now,right? Will be playing after my exams~

Good luck with ur game too!Let's do our best Okay?

User avatar
OtomeRisa
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 11:21 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#139 Post by OtomeRisa » Wed May 27, 2015 11:35 am

Ahh hi~ I'm Risa, and I recently made this account to try to contact you. I have a question and I was wondering if you could help me with it; When I reach the game month of April/May, my good moral decreases and my red moral increases over 50%.
This happens every time, and I don't know why as I make decent choices? I even downloaded the hint.txt file and went through the instructions though still proceeded with the bad ending? :?: :(

(Sorry for my English, by the way. I'm German)

User avatar
Xerofit51
Veteran
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#140 Post by Xerofit51 » Wed May 27, 2015 6:56 pm

OtomeRisa wrote:Ahh hi~ I'm Risa, and I recently made this account to try to contact you. I have a question and I was wondering if you could help me with it; When I reach the game month of April/May, my good moral decreases and my red moral increases over 50%.
This happens every time, and I don't know why as I make decent choices? I even downloaded the hint.txt file and went through the instructions though still proceeded with the bad ending? :?: :(

(Sorry for my English, by the way. I'm German)
Try getting the creepy girl's quest ask for nothing in return or answering yes to the drunk guy at the bar at Lorentz until it is blue. If it still red let me know.

DeFloryOf
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#141 Post by DeFloryOf » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:17 pm

I had just finished this game!
It was really fun, and I liked it very much.
Oh, but
Miru asked me to train together and asking me hanging out on sunday even after she lost her voice, does this bug already fixed, perhaps?
And jackal is such a cutiepie, definitely my favorite //////
And I had a suggestion, since you couldn't make the CG gallery, why don't you make another zip inside the game zip that compiles all those CGs, which is locked with a password, and at the end of the game(probably on the good end), you told the password? like, you put it at the end of credits or such. I really wanted to see the CG without text blocking some part of it, and I bet the other do too, so I think it's good alternative?
Edit: i saw earlier reply tell the same thing though, did you already considered it?

Edit, had another suggestion:
i always bought jackal candies, then i think, don't it would be more fun if you add an event there if you bought certain many of candies? It would be really fun, i think
oh, and you know.... i'm really sad i couldn't tell rick and luke that rin actually alive which is actually malkav though... if you ever make sequel, i hope you would make event about that... i guess you do make sequel though, there's still mysteries like who's this david guy and all
again, really loved this game and again, jackal is such a cutie and I love you make those random option like that 'marry me' option after we eat zed's cooking and again jackal is cutiepie I'm so happy you make that shota kiss cg I literally scream again he's so cute.

User avatar
Xerofit51
Veteran
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#142 Post by Xerofit51 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 pm

DeFloryOf wrote:I had just finished this game!
It was really fun, and I liked it very much.
Oh, but
Miru asked me to train together and asking me hanging out on sunday even after she lost her voice, does this bug already fixed, perhaps?
And jackal is such a cutiepie, definitely my favorite //////
And I had a suggestion, since you couldn't make the CG gallery, why don't you make another zip inside the game zip that compiles all those CGs, which is locked with a password, and at the end of the game(probably on the good end), you told the password? like, you put it at the end of credits or such. I really wanted to see the CG without text blocking some part of it, and I bet the other do too, so I think it's good alternative?
Edit: i saw earlier reply tell the same thing though, did you already considered it?

Edit, had another suggestion:
i always bought jackal candies, then i think, don't it would be more fun if you add an event there if you bought certain many of candies? It would be really fun, i think
oh, and you know.... i'm really sad i couldn't tell rick and luke that rin actually alive which is actually malkav though... if you ever make sequel, i hope you would make event about that... i guess you do make sequel though, there's still mysteries like who's this david guy and all
again, really loved this game and again, jackal is such a cutie and I love you make those random option like that 'marry me' option after we eat zed's cooking and again jackal is cutiepie I'm so happy you make that shota kiss cg I literally scream again he's so cute.
Thk u 4 playing my game. congratulations on finishing it!
Haha I never noticed that bug, and about the CG, u can download them. I made a link in the first page. The reason I didn't incorperate that to the game at first is because I thought that no one would be interested in them haha. And since I am currently making another game, I have no time to refine freak-quency.
Good suggestions though. :)

DeFloryOf
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#143 Post by DeFloryOf » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:55 am

Xerofit51 wrote: Thk u 4 playing my game. congratulations on finishing it!
Haha I never noticed that bug, and about the CG, u can download them. I made a link in the first page. The reason I didn't incorperate that to the game at first is because I thought that no one would be interested in them haha. And since I am currently making another game, I have no time to refine freak-quency.
Good suggestions though. :)
Ah yeah, i didn't realized it until you tell me
ah, i see! i'm looking forward your new game later then, good luck!

User avatar
chukonekochu
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:45 am
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#144 Post by chukonekochu » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
(see attachments)
Attachments
2.PNG
1.PNG

User avatar
Xerofit51
Veteran
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#145 Post by Xerofit51 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:23 pm

chukonekochu wrote:Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Hmm I think it might be a bug. But this is the first time I've seen it. Try closing the game and try it again. Please contact me if that doesn't fix it. I am sorry for your inconvenience :oops:

User avatar
coffin-tan
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 5:42 am
Location: PH
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#146 Post by coffin-tan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 am

I downloaded the game last night but I fell asleep before it finished xD Anyways, I played it early this morning (Like, five in the morning) and bruh, this game rocks! Love the point and click mode, kinda like persona 3 on the psp xD Cool characters too plus I didn't see the plot twist coming. Did anyone see it coming? :v

My fav character was Zed since I have a weakness for masked guys. From the description you posted I thought Zed was going to be the silent-bad-guy kind of person but nope, he's actually
funny! I liked the part where he takes the heroine to this clothes shop (or was that a fashion boutique?) and aszsdfkl he was adorable plus I got cash!!!
Needed the cash to buy food to raise the heroine's stats. :lol: Anyway... I just wished there were more character interactions :_; Like, maybe a character would drop by your house on a weekend or when you go to a random place, a bachelor would call you out and then you guys would hang around and stuff okay, that's a bit complicated right? xD That would take a lot of time to code and stuff I understand ;__: Though it would have been funny to see Zed knock on your window from time to time and the MC would allow him to stay for a bit since he can cook a nice dish.

User avatar
Xerofit51
Veteran
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#147 Post by Xerofit51 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:02 am

coffin-tan wrote:I downloaded the game last night but I fell asleep before it finished xD Anyways, I played it early this morning (Like, five in the morning) and bruh, this game rocks! Love the point and click mode, kinda like persona 3 on the psp xD Cool characters too plus I didn't see the plot twist coming. Did anyone see it coming? :v

My fav character was Zed since I have a weakness for masked guys. From the description you posted I thought Zed was going to be the silent-bad-guy kind of person but nope, he's actually
funny! I liked the part where he takes the heroine to this clothes shop (or was that a fashion boutique?) and aszsdfkl he was adorable plus I got cash!!!
Needed the cash to buy food to raise the heroine's stats. :lol: Anyway... I just wished there were more character interactions :_; Like, maybe a character would drop by your house on a weekend or when you go to a random place, a bachelor would call you out and then you guys would hang around and stuff okay, that's a bit complicated right? xD That would take a lot of time to code and stuff I understand ;__: Though it would have been funny to see Zed knock on your window from time to time and the MC would allow him to stay for a bit since he can cook a nice dish.
I am glad u liked my game. Thks 4 playing. Hopefully my next game Amplitude (you can look in the works in progress) will have a lot more nteractions. Wish me luck

eeveetree
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Deviantart: eeveetree
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#148 Post by eeveetree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Heya, I just completed Freakquency (got the true ending), but I still have a couple of questions about the game.

First of all,
I maxed out Ish, but I still somehow missed his back story. Why did he join the guardians in the first place, and then why did he leave them? Why does he steal?
Second, where is that one guy's girlfriend, Lila? I could never find her...

Thanks for your answers, and thanks for creating such a great game :)

User avatar
Xerofit51
Veteran
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#149 Post by Xerofit51 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:26 pm

eeveetree wrote:Heya, I just completed Freakquency (got the true ending), but I still have a couple of questions about the game.

First of all,
I maxed out Ish, but I still somehow missed his back story. Why did he join the guardians in the first place, and then why did he leave them? Why does he steal?
Second, where is that one guy's girlfriend, Lila? I could never find her...

Thanks for your answers, and thanks for creating such a great game :)
For Ish's backstory...that will be mentioned in amplitude(my next game, an indirect sequel but it can be played as a standalone ) why he left is because he doesn't feel like being pushed around anymore (in the scene where u get to choose who takes u home.) And he steals because even though he'd rather continue being without Queen and King, he is still power hungry and a bit mischievous. Basically, because he can. Lila
malkav or ricks sister


Thx 4 plating my game :)

yatosan120
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:32 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#150 Post by yatosan120 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:30 am

Hey I had just finished your game. I think your game is really cool <3 I love your story and the art, it's interesting & so cool. I love the characters, they're all cute <3, especially jackal <3
When he cried because of Sonnya's mom, soooooo adorable <3 <3 <3, just want to jump in and give him a big hug!
Anyway, I really enjoy it & im looking forward your next games <3 <3 <3
P/s:
- It's me or Milo is more beautiful than the others chacracters ._.?
- Sorry for my grammar or spell, i'm not sure if it was right ;_; , bad at grammar :mrgreen: .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users