Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Alia
Regular

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#106 Post by Alia »

Really, really enjoyed this.
Damien's ending, though? Total jerk for waiting "a couple of years" before coming clean about his knowledge of the deal. Wanted to kick him for doing that, after the M.C. gave permission to let him decide whether to have sex with Diana.
Very interesting to apply the "virginal slut" trope to the guy! Though I haven't played terribly many otome games; maybe it's more common in these?
Thank you, and hope you make more games!

Salmakia

#107 Post by Salmakia »

First of all, thank you SO much for this game, it has been one of the best otomes I've tried in the last few months!

I initially pursued Erik (yes, I have a thing for lady killers, not my fault) and I was very pleased with how the story developed.
Anyways, I was unable of leaving it there and I ended up trying every single one of the bachellors' paths, each one more amazing than the last
and the fact that it is a game voiced only added more magic to my personal experience. Being able to actually hear them made me go deep into the story and all its characters.
I must say my favourite is most definitely Sam, how rude and yet lovable he is and his attempts for not showing his true feelings.
I got all the beautiful cgs you made, I was truly happy but a little sad it was over! xD

Finally, I have to admit that YES, it seduced me! ^^

PS: Sorry about my english, It's not my true language xD

Sheridan
Regular
Completed: Tea & Sympathy, 51 cards

#108 Post by Sheridan »

I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm really enjoying the voice acting. It adds so much to the characters. (Also I could listen to James' VA read the phone book, lol.) I hope your team can start a trend for more and better voice acting in OELVNs.

The story is really rushed, though. I mean, within a day Mika's grandfather dies, they have his funeral, and she moves into his house -- it takes longer than that to organize a funeral, particularly since he died very suddenly so there should be a police investigation or something. And then the housewarming party is I think two days later? It feels like everything's happening too quickly for the characters to have an emotional reaction. Even just adding a few fade-to-black with "a few days later..." between scenes would give the story a more realistic sense of time progressing.

Shifty

#109 Post by Shifty »

ixWishing wrote:Anyways, does anyone here know how to get Mika's 5th CG? I've been trying to get her CG, but no luck so far D: Thank you!
I have the same problem, and I've seen a few posts on tumblr for it. I've gotten all the "true" endings, entered in the password, and smacked Lisette, so I'm not sure how I managed to miss one CG. Help, please! .___.;

FizzyLizzy
Tumblr: somanyfangirlfeelings

#110 Post by FizzyLizzy »

I created an account here so I could say:

This game is fantastic and it's everything I want in a visual novel!

As someone attracted to more than one gender, I really appreciated that there were male and female options, and multiples of both. I really liked the Diana path, although she was often abrasive, I found her story line the most interesting. And Matthew was so boyishly charming. I love that you can really get lost in this game, (and oh, I did!), and you don't get sucked out of it by some of the tedious trappings you can in other Otome games I've played.

I also want to compliment the big boss Ms. Laws on all her work, especially her voice work, I thought she was superb. Such Jessica Rabbit vibes with Diana.

Good job to all of the cast and crew who made Seduce Me!
Definitely my favorite free Otome game I've played so far.

iusername

#111 Post by iusername »

Totally loved it!
The characters all have distinguished personalities and backgrounds.
I also love the depth in the characters.
My first and favorite was Erik (I love flirt characters lol) and i was positively surprised to learn about how he got his flirt persona.
It made me look at him in whole different level and made me love him more.
Simon Tabby was so cute! Totally loved him in Mathew's ending scene.
I really liked the whole endings especially Incubi' romance endings.
You seriously have a way with words and i am totally jealous of you.
But it kinda got bored when I noticed that some scenes are exactly the same words.
Seduce Me is still a great game and I really enjoyed playing it.

Question:
I can't get one CG for Mika. I got demon ending, alone ending, teacher mirror, angel erased, Diana dead, Devil dead CGs.
What's the last CG for Mika? and how can i get it?
Is it from another bad route? I really don't like to get bad endings...
I am just trying to get all of them for "Secret" gallery.
If I get all the CGs, then do I get to see where I write the password?

Anyway, Thank you for this awesome game!

Mimi~chan

#112 Post by Mimi~chan »

To get the 5th Mika CG choose to go to Pink Lady Cafe out of Going to the Graveyard, Staying Home and Arcade. When you meet Naomi go through her dialogue then choose "Why did you get it, then?" that will lead you to get the 5th CG.

BRBeeps
Projects: Chrysanthemum Tea, Project E.A.R.T.H, Avitus
Organization: Last Word, Watercress Studios, Independant
Tumblr: segibson-art
Deviantart: buggie-running-beeps

#113 Post by BRBeeps »

Downloaded this a few days ago and I am really enjoying it! I'm totally on team Sam but I'm finding that the Diana ending is the most interesting so far in terms of lore. One minor niggle I have is that the boy's routes seem to be similar and have similar dialog. That said, each of the boys are different enough that it still feels fresh despite this!

Looking forward to seeing what you make next <3

laylee96

#114 Post by laylee96 »

This game is fantastic! Really enjoyed playing Sam's and Matthew's routes. Simon Tabby was way too cute to be creepy. I fainted hearing Sam's voice, it was just SO good. And Diana's - your voice was amazing, it suited Diana a lot and I just loved it! I really like your writing style too!
Only two downsides, for me, were: the dialogue was repetitive and the game felt rushed (I've seen others go into more detailed so I don't think I need to).

Congrats on making this game, Ms. Laws, you and the entire team have done a wonderful job! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you ^-^

iusername

#115 Post by iusername »

Mimi~chan wrote:To get the 5th Mika CG choose to go to Pink Lady Cafe out of Going to the Graveyard, Staying Home and Arcade. When you meet Naomi go through her dialogue then choose "Why did you get it, then?" that will lead you to get the 5th CG.
Thanks!

iusername

#116 Post by iusername »

So I finally got the Bonus and I totally loved it.
Simon's human form is so cute and I am happy to see little bit more of his personality.
I also like his mischievous jerk personality lol
I also want to say i love the voice-acting so so muchhhhh
All the voices fit the characters so well and voice-acting was so superb that it was the most important part that made the characters alive and real to me.
I was so surprised that i actually really enjoyed listening to them because I usually find voices in the visual novel annoying and turn it off.
Especially, I cannot stop thinking about Erik's voice~
Thank you very much for the awesome game!

NeryNight
Regular
Projects: Love Struck (GxB)
Location: A small apartment, in a small city, somewhere in the planet.

#117 Post by NeryNight »

James looks like James Potter, Harry Potter's dad. :P

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#118 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Seduce Me: Shall We Dance?

"I Want To Be Worthy Of You."

Sam and I have been living together for almost 2 years. He’s worked in the Police Force and I couldn’t be happier.

Why did Sam want me to wear this dress, though, and where was he taking me?

——————————-

—Sam’s New Official Epilogue for Seduce Me—

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

——————————-

This was made for a special fan of Seduce Me. Please Enjoy!
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

lockpicklogic
Regular

#119 Post by lockpicklogic »

Thank you for making this lovely game and I am so glad you made an epilogue for Sam (my personal fave).
The writing was addictive, and both Sam and Matthew were just so cute! I loved Diana, but rather than saying she was cute... definitely sexy. :D
Also, Simon is so adorable, particularly as a human!
I was extremely impressed with the quality of the voice-acting. It is the best I have seen from a complete visual novel.
Thank you for the experience.
Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be.
-- Clementine Paddelford --

BRBeeps
Projects: Chrysanthemum Tea, Project E.A.R.T.H, Avitus
Organization: Last Word, Watercress Studios, Independant
Tumblr: segibson-art
Deviantart: buggie-running-beeps

#120 Post by BRBeeps »

More Sam! I'm All kinds of okay with this <3