Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
greenheartnellie
Regular

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#136 Post by greenheartnellie »

Karen wrote:how big is the file? why does it take soo long to download 0.0 please tell me my google download doesnt show the file size
My connection is good no problem it run fast i already try it by downloading other games
It's more than 600mb. I left it downloading overnight and now I am playing :)
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

Enjous
IRC Nick: Erie
Tumblr: swabbie-san

#137 Post by Enjous »

I JUST STARTED PLAYING OH MY GOD I LOVE IT??????

effenelle
Regular
Projects: Un:Wanted [GxB]
Deviantart: effenelle

#138 Post by effenelle »

Wow...I got Diana's true ending first and I don't regret it. And I can't say how much I begin to get angry when playing the boys' routes because I'm totally rooting for Diana! Why can't we all just return to Abyssal Plain, help Diana fight again Demon Lord? Diana gets her country, Mika gets to be the queen to whichever guy she chooses...oh wishful thinking...Anyway, this game is really well done, especially the art, GUI and voice acting!
Un:Wanted (GxB)
A game made from free resources found in LemmaSoft's Creative Commons!
\(^▽^)/
Thanks everyone!

geniewren

#139 Post by geniewren »

I was hoping somebody could help.

Even following the walkthrough, I can't get the true ending for Matthew or for Andrew.

Matthew I've done a few times and made sure I've done everything correctly -- it just doesn't give me the true ending. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if the walkthrough is incomplete or what.

For Andrew I think I'm missing something. I can go as far as
going to the graveyard and doing everything properly there
, but when I get back,
Diana immediately corners me and I get one of her endings no matter what
. Somebody help pretty please? I'm guessing the endings are more complicated than the walkthrough lets on...

DuskSnare
Tumblr: DuskSnare
Soundcloud: DuskSnare

#140 Post by DuskSnare »

Arg. That was really good! I do have a few questions about it... What's with
Simon? I mean, He gets transformed into a human like person. Was there a point to it... orrr? I didn't notice any differences D: Also, the blue symbol, opposite of chaos, does that do anything? I know if you max chaos, you turn into a demon if you want power.

Anyway, great game! Now I want a sequel... In the
Astral Plane!
Aftermath and all that.

Suishoko Taka

#141 Post by Suishoko Taka »

Here's a walk through to get all of Damien's CGs.
These will take place after you either smack Sam or ask for an apology from Sam.
-Be calm.
When you have the option on your laughter, chose So then...
When you have the option to either go out with Naomi and Suzu or stay home and help clean, choose to stay at home.
Damien in the Lobby.
Laugh.
Leave them alone! when you meet Malix.
I have found that DUCK! does not change anything as I did RUN!
On Sunday, you can choose any option, but at lunch time, choose HEY! to get the boys' attention.
Simple chicken and rice.
Find one of the Incubi.
Ask again.
Give him your energy.
Keep going.
Now, when you get back to school, depending on what you did Sunday morning, you will have 2 or 3 options. I chose to Stand up and Walk away.
IZROUL!
Let them stay.-when Damien asks if he and the others could stay.
After Diana visits and you wake up, say Diana, then ... for when she says that you are still a virgin.
When you go to school, you can chose any path, but I went with talking to Diana.
When he asks how you feel, say Better, and then Steal a kiss.
When Damien leaves after Diana visits, choose OH HELL NAH!
I love you.
Seduce Me.
Let her.
and finally, Don't say Anything.
I'll also be working on other walk throughs, but any other options after
OH HELL NAH!
will result in only getting three CGs. The other walk throughs will be posted below.

All in all, I fell in LOVE with the Incubi. The others, not so much.

BeanaBallerina
Tumblr: queenof-ferelden.tumblr.com

#142 Post by BeanaBallerina »

I'm having trouble getting Matthew's True Ending as well! I'm doing everything that's posted in the Walkthrough so I'm thinking it might be a glitch or something?? Thanks to anyone that can help!

Skit

#143 Post by Skit »

The file really big even after 4 hour it's only 60%

Onella

#144 Post by Onella »

About the Matthew true ending...

There seems to be a mistake in the walkthrough posted. It says you need to hold in your laugh during dinner (choice 2, '... But I did.'), when what you need to do is choose '...So I didn't.' That's the option that nets you affection with Matthew.

I followed the guide otherwise as written, changed only that one option, and was able to get his true ending. c:

ladyaida

#145 Post by ladyaida »

I love the game, but am stuck on how unlock matt's last two cg? any help would be great
I voted for Seduce me on steam :D

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#146 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

FIXED MATTHEW'S GUIDE

MATTHEW TRUE END - N
-I think I'll keep it
-...So I didn't.
-Stay and Clean the House
-Matthew with cooking
-Nod to him
-Find One of the Incubi
-Join The Hunt
-Kiss Him
-Keep going
-Steal a kiss
-Barge in and set her straight
-It DOES concern me
-I love him!
-Kiss Him
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

Seyrana

#147 Post by Seyrana »

Can someone tell me how I get Mikas 3. CG? :x I think I missed something

Edit: I found it... woah wth just happend :O
Last edited by Seyrana on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#148 Post by Aviala »

I got the "goodbye sweetie" (premature?) ending. Here's what I gathered during my playthrough. Since many things in the story were left unresolved, I'm assuming I'll need to load my save and choose another option. And for this reason, some of my comments about how you treated some characters or plot devices might not be accurate or fair, since I haven't seen how the story progresses after that ending. For now, I'll just leave you with this wall of text and keep playing later. I just wanted to write these comments while it was fresh in my mind.
Also, there's some harsher critique in there, so if you don't wish to see it, feel free to skip this comment.
First of all, something that bothered me. I was excited about playing this game, but did you really have to include a high school rival girl who's pretty and blonde? With a group of mean and vain friends? Was it necessary to enforce another harmful stereotype of pitting girls against each other?
I know this happens in real life but I just felt so disappointed reading the scenes with Lisette in them... Except the fight scene! That was fun and interesting!

Since it wasn't made clear that Lisette actually tripped her, or that her condolences were not genuine, I felt that the MC and her friends might have been just as bad or even worse than her - I actually felt that they were being really mean towards Lisette. I don't think this was your intention since even the teachers were favorable towards the MC and only seemeed to punish Lisette, but to me the story is much more interesting when the MC is actually just as bad as her rival, and it's only the point of view that makes Lisette seem like the most horrible and one dimensional person on earth. If this was actually your intention, well, good job! If not... Well, I'm a bit disappointed but not surprised to be honest. Our society and media encourages this sort of thing, so it's pretty natural to write about it, even if it is harmful.

I liked the inclusion of two important female friends though, and I felt that Mika's father was a very realistic character (maybe because in some aspects he resembles my own dad). The banter between the girls was fun to read, though I was extremely frustrated when the game left me no "neutral" choice and made me side with one of my friends. It made me complain out loud every time and swear at the game, I was really frustrated.

I liked the art, though it was lacking in places. I know the struggle of drawing hands :') The backgrounds were nice, and I'm glad there were so many of them! The quality of the CG's was lower than that of the sprites, but I'm glad there were so many of them. I guess in this case quantity over quality was a good decision. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the CG's were bad, they just weren't as good as the sprites.

I felt that the dialogue when I arrived at the house felt a bit forced, but I liked the voice acting. Malix was wonderful, and his evil laugh was just amazing!
I loved that I was offered chances to hit the demons! Maybe that tells something about my initial reaction to them... I felt hitting them was more fun than flirting with them. But the overall quality of the writing was good and consistent, and I felt that most of the time the reactions and interaction of the characters was mostly sensible. There were some funny moments as well, and I even chuckled out loud a few times.

Even though I didn't care much about the characters, the plot was very interesting to me. The main character's struggles with her uncertain future were interesting to read about and the mystery of the grandfather kept me focused. I was impressed by the amount of choices! To me, the most interesting characters were the MC's friends and he vice president's son. I didn't really feel any attraction toward the demons (even though they looked amazing in suits!). Even though I wasn't interested in romancing them (which might not be a good sign since it's a dating game) I was really sad when they had to leave the house. That's a very good thing, because it shows that I at least cared about the characters enough to not want them to leave.

I think I didn't get enough opportunities to talk to them and get to know them better, but from the very brief and general encounters I had with them, they left me feeling that they were pretty one-dimensional and uninteresting. I'm sure I would have liked them more if I had talked to them one-on-one more, or just generally spent more time with them... But I was more interested in going to the arcade with my friends and visiting my grandpa's grave than interacting with the demons because they seemed like more interesting characters.

I think there has to be a problem somewhere if I'm more interested in all the other characters than the romance options in a dating/ romance game. But maybe the problem here is me and my choices. I don't know.

Anyway, even though I complained a lot, I've really liked the game so far! Overall, you've done a very good job and I look forward to seeing the rest of the game! :)

Seni
Tumblr: senidoll
Deviantart: SeniDoll

#149 Post by Seni »

I enjoyed the game very much! Thank you for making it! :)

I don't know what's up with me, usually when there are more boy options I'm like "I want him... aaand him... oh, and him too". At first, it was like that, then I chose one (Sam), stuck with him through the end and when I finished the game I was like NO WAY, I'M NOT GONNA CHEAT ON YOU. So I didn't replay it, although I still find Erik and James very attractive. :'D Maybe some other time... ^^

I adored the theme music (for a second I thought it was Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots when it started o.o), the voice acting (bloopers too :D), the characters and their facial expressions, the storyline... almost everything.

What I didn't like very much were some of the CGs. I don't know how much time did you spend with them but it felt like several ones were done in the last minute. I don't want to criticize them because I can't do half as good as these, but still... it took from the magic of the story.

Other thing that bothered me a bit was the silence in some parts. I think you should've put more background musics because casual parts need one too. (Did this make any sense? XD Sorry, not being a native English/American has its disadvantages. x.x)
When it came to a peaceful description after I let the boys stay (I believe it was there), I was worried when the game jumped to the place where I can save. I was like THAT WAS IT?! Then I clicked on "back", calmed down and continued the story. ^^ You really got me there for a minute.
Like I said in the beginning, in overall, I liked Seduce Me A LOT. I read that you plan to make the sequel of this game. You can count on me playing it. ;)

ladynamoru
Regular
Deviantart: ladynamoru

#150 Post by ladynamoru »

yup the file is big (657mb) but.... even if it is big, every minute or even hours of downloading is worth it. Since the story is good..
Interesting content....
AND MOST OF ALL FULL VOICED!!! (no wonder the file is big lol)

The voiced actors are talented
Erik's voice is disturbingly sexy..... (Helloooo Princess) oh not that one ahahaha XD
I mean his introduction voice is sexy (actually every thing he says sounds ....kyaaaa)

James voice sounds so cool

And Michaela Laws also did a good job in voice acting Diana

So all in all... The Game is good, but if you dont believe me...
Download it now and try for yourself