Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#151 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

SO WE GOT GREENLIT ON STEAM <3

We are majorly excited to get this game up on Steam, so we will be taking some time updating and maybe adding some fun features to Seduce Me to spruce it up and make it handsome for its debut (ACHIEVEMENTS ANYONE?!?!?!)

We wanna thank everyone who helped vote for it on Greenlight!
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

KawaiiPanda

#152 Post by KawaiiPanda »

The answer to the angel is
transformsimon

Junesong
Regular

#153 Post by Junesong »

It's such an amazing game, but the dialogue is a bit too recycled and repetitive. For example,
the dialogue between your chosen romance and the MC repeats itself in multiple routes, and it gets quite tedious to read the same thing with all the different guys. It would be so lovely to have more diversity between them, to make their personalities more distinct.
But other than that, the game is wonderful and the voice actors are amazing!

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#154 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Hey everyone!

As some of you may know, Michaela and the crew has been hard at work making Steam squeaky clean for Steam! She plans to go through the process of getting it up tomorrow afternoon!

However, in the meantime, we released the Steam update everywhere else!

DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED GAME HERE:
(You can donate towards Seduce Me 2 here!!)
http://vamichaelalaws.itch.io/seduce-me-the-otome

Or if you just want the downloads:
Mediafire (Win/Mac/Linux)
4Shared (Win/Mac/Linux)
GoogleDrive (Win/Mac/Linux)

NEED A WALKTHROUGH? HERE YOU GO!

What is included in the new update?
-A LOT of grammer/typo fixes!
-Animation cleanup
-A NEW ANGEL PASSWORD?! (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN)

Michaela promises that the new password is easy to find. We hope you like the cleaned update!!
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember

Pastel.Lulu
Tumblr: your-pop-punk-princess

#155 Post by Pastel.Lulu »

Really excited for this uptade! And for Seduce me 2.
Just a question, do you get the new angel password from the letters of the previous one?

FE Girl
Projects: Hyrule Warriors the Otome (WIP)

#156 Post by FE Girl »

I seriously loved this game. All the endings were cute and I seriously went for Erik on my first playthrough X3 Loved the voice acting and I can't wait for Seduce Me 2 (if you do plan to make it)

tntcoolchick

#157 Post by tntcoolchick »

hey could anyone help me with the andrew route i followed the walk through but it only takes me as far as the graveyard then takes me to diana to either die make a deal or give up memories

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

Re: Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free

#158 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Howdy.

I first started playing this back in March and then returned to my save today.

What I remember from March, was I was really happy when the boys showed up as I felt it was starting to slow down a bit for me.
The main character not being voiced threw me a little. I liked the voice acting by the way.

I got the short truncated ending, so the story didn't really get developed (I tend to be wishy-washy with my choices and end up with no-one in otome games - at least the first time through). Will come back and try again.

Thank you for making this. Congratulations on releasing it (and your success on steam etc).

Metasilicate_

#159 Post by Metasilicate_ »

Hello there!

I found this VN out of the blue and I must say, I was hooked! I spent at least 10 hours completing all the endings, getting all the CG's. It was time well spent in my opinion.
I loved the voice acting, they reflected their personalities well.

I love all the characters in this, even Malix and Diana! They were all so interesting and going into some of their stories was just wonderful! (I nearly cried for Damien, ;w; ).

Thanks for making this wonderful VN! Congrats on getting it released and getting it greenlit in Steam, and good luck on the sequel!

Naru_san

#160 Post by Naru_san »

Thank you for your game! It's amazing! I had a lot of fun, sad, exciting moments and feelings!
That's was a great work!
As for me the greatest were all demons, but at the same time - to be with other is more natural.
I liked the philosophy in the game: about the sense of life, the goals and about the own choice. There also was raised the issue about relations between children & parents. I think that's very important!
Only thing that confused me - it's when Diana asked "Which boy is ..." How does the main heroine know which is the second son, which is the third and so on? In the game, they have never told about their age. I could guess, that James is the eldest and Matthew is the youngest. But I didn't know for sure. She do know... How?
That game has exchanged my time on good mood! Very, very good mood^^
By the way, my favorite end is Chaos! Yeah! Ho-ho-ho! I liked to have a power)
Sorry for my English >_<

FE Girl

#161 Post by FE Girl »

tntcoolchick wrote:hey could anyone help me with the andrew route i followed the walk through but it only takes me as far as the graveyard then takes me to diana to either die make a deal or give up memories
Simply choose to give up memories.
Working on Hyrule Warriors the Otome. Check it out today! http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=32037

JJupiterJump
Regular

#162 Post by JJupiterJump »

I played this game when it first came out (can't believe it's already been out for awhile now!) and my favorite was... Sam! I thought it was going to be James, because he seemed like the type of guy I usually liked in otome games.
My favorite scene was with Matthew though, it was the second scene with the "evil" bunny (how cute was that thing?)
I only wish there was more differences with the routes, instead of the same sort of choices in every route.

FE Girl

#163 Post by FE Girl »

JJupiterJump wrote:I played this game when it first came out (can't believe it's already been out for awhile now!) and my favorite was... Sam! I thought it was going to be James, because he seemed like the type of guy I usually liked in otome games.
My favorite scene was with Matthew though, it was the second scene with the "evil" bunny (how cute was that thing?)
I only wish there was more differences with the routes, instead of the same sort of choices in every route.
Tell me about it. I had a difficult time to choose who to pursue first until I got more into Erik's character, so I chose him first XD And you're right, the bunny was cute and the way Matthew reacted to it was too hilarious XD "It's like it came out of a horror movie". As for differences on routes, maybe it could happen in the sequel?
Working on Hyrule Warriors the Otome. Check it out today! http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=32037

MomoiroGirl
Veteran
Deviantart: MomoiroGirl
Location: Somewheeere over the rainbow~ ... Well, Denmark at least

#164 Post by MomoiroGirl »

Holy shit, have I just had a hard time getting the game to start DX My antivirus ended up scanning (one at a time every time I tried starting the game even) and deleting at least 57 files (from when I started counting DX)

Oh well, at least it seems to work now, so I'm gonna give the game a try in a while! XD Probably gonna take a while to complete tho, but finally I can play it! Lol XD

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#165 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

SEDUCE ME IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PLAY ON STEAM! Make sure to download it and leave a good review!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/367120/
--------