Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

Re: Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free

#166 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Well . . . I guess I took too long to get through the old version and provide feedback. Oops. :lol: But hooray for updates!

I apologize! (Juggling life's responsibilities is exhausting sometimes, isn't it? I still have a ton of VNs I want to run through and critique.) But I'm downloading the update and will get to it as soon as I can. Hopefully I can still be helpful.
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

blue_shayde

#167 Post by blue_shayde »

I should have known this amazing otome I found on Steam was done by the same brilliant lady behind pizz'amore.

Also...so much love for Sam. <3 *grabs that Shall We Dance file* :D

Electric Daisy

#168 Post by Electric Daisy »

:D :D Waaahhh!!!i can't stop grinning.The voice acting was so cool and matched well with every character eventhough i think James voice kinda suited Eric though but who cares.They were all amazing and i love them! :D Especially Sam.Geez!He's my favourite.I like his bad boy attitude and his voice..oh god,seriously kinda turn me on actually...Teehee..the voice actor for Sam can take this as a compliment though.

Geocorn
Deviantart: gpsc

#169 Post by Geocorn »

I've been playing this for only a few days but have found many different paths so far. I've not played a VN quite like it before. I'll 100% it for sure (but clearly that will take me a while lol)

Veteran
Completed: Dungeons and Don't Do It, Wake Up
Projects: Lethe
IRC Nick: Pacermist

#170 Post by 78909087 »

So I downloaded this last night and finished it at 3:27 this morning. Then I scoured the entirety of all extras, and I have to say I am truly in awe of your achievement. (And my nerve for still typing this when I need to be somewhere in a few hours)

You have done spectacularly, and while I do agree on accounts of repetition, I also understand how life's stresses throw spanners in the works. There were some lines that really hit me, some that I felt truly brought scenes to life in ways that I never could, and some lines that made me cringe like mad.
The rooftop scene with Sam? If it was me, and I just startled him with a kiss rather than letting him take my energy, I would've willingly flung myself over the edge.
The voice actors did their job superbly, and while it took a while for me to warm up to their voices and accent, by the end of it, I found myself pausing to let them finish speaking rather than irritably skipping as I read faster. Some of those groans should have been brought up in warning.

Most of all, I applaud how well the story fits together if you play all the routes. Eg;
James tells you about their love capabilities which is brought up by Diana in pretty much every route, and Diana talks about the grandfather's death being near a hospital (reducing chance of investigation, since it was pretty much just an up-and-die.)
My favourite had to be Sam. Seriously, I thought my favourite would be Damien (he resembles my fiance in character and looks) but it really did end up being Sam. It really helped that I played him second, after Damien, so the repetition didn't tarnish my opinion of him, and I really experienced his tsundere nature. The loose-lipped robin-thug character really does steal my heart y'know?

About the second game (which I'm playing right now actually, don't judge me), there are quite a few errors popping up, distorting the text and throwing the buttons from the lower right around the screen, but when I restarted it it seemed fine? Was that just me? Anyway I actually got really irked when he says
"You're so important to me." and the mc replies, only to have him say "I mean it, though." as if I didn't mean it. Stupid tsun...
I'm too tsun to pursue tsuns.

Okay that was done quickly, bu geez that was cute. I especially like how the VA softens his tone self-consciously when he says 'friggen', reflexively. It's such a natural thing, and if it really did carry over from his real speech, that's double adorable.

Okay I'll go sleep (woo headache now) but if I remember anything else important I'll come back. Definitely throwing this out to all my friends. I truly hope you enjoyed putting this all together, because I really truly enjoyed playing. It takes a lot to keep me up six hours on an emotional journey.

Folding_Hearts

#171 Post by Folding_Hearts »

I've only played two routes so far, and at this point it's a pretty amusing and sometimes sweet game in my opinion--I definitely encourage others to play who are looking for quick fun! (:

But... Damien/Izroul's route really makes my blood boil, so I have to give my point of view on this, and why I'm so disappointed with not only the way things played out, but the lack of alternative options after the fact... (I don't know if anyone else has brought it up since I didn't check, but...)

(spoiler warning, guis...)
Yes, I admit it: I suspected Diana was right about Damien being willing to have sex with her in exchange for his humanity. I repeat, I suspected it... but I thought to myself, "No way is this actually going to happen, and yet somehow be emotionally dealt with in the short amount of time that's left." But then, I feel the same way about Game of Thrones a lot, and am equally as often proven wrong. "No way would they kill this super important and likeable charac-- OHHHHH. Ohhh. Okay, wow. Wowww. That just happened. Wow."

I mean, Diana basically asks for Mika's permission... for Diana to be able to ask for Damien's permission... to have sex. Diana's basic line of thought could be summarized as, "Is it okay with YOU if I ask your boyfriend if it's okay with HIM to have sex with me?" That's fine, right? Cause first of all, yes--*cue the endlessly patronizing laughter from my end*--it's totally okay if she asks him. GO RIGHT AHEAD, GIRL. Like, please. Let him enlighten you on his own terms that it's not just the immediate presence of his "princess" holding him back from making a terrible mistake that you seem to think he'd jump right on in her absence!!! If there's one way to make him human, there are without a doubt MORE, and he's gotta be smart enough to decide he'll find out what that is. That's what I thought going into this "decision" anyway...

But then it ACTUALLY HAPPENS. And he's the one who made the final call. It's not Mika, it's allllll him. That's why I was totally PO'd when there was not only no disgust/doubt concerning his feelings when he returns as a human, but then ON TOP OF THAT Mika also basically foots the blame for this non-existent decision she "made"--the one that actually DAMIEN made! NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE WAITS THAT LONG TO TELL HER THERE WAS NO SEX?! WHAT?! WHAAAAAAT?! Mika tells the truth about Diana (and would have done so without prompting if it were up to me), but Damien decides, instead of spilling his guts about making a much better alternative deal with Diana (see?! I knew there was another way!), he'll just put on a charade like he actually did the deed with her and it's all peaches and cream-o?! I just don't even!!! A person could be throttled for much less! If I hadn't already wished there was a "congratulate him on getting his one true wish of being human and DUMP HIM RIGHT NOW AND MOVE ON--DEUCES, BRAH," then I definitely felt that way after that last fiasco.
I'm still going to play the other routes once I cool off, though, hahahah. I think it's really great you put this out there for no charge! Thanks!

Rika-san
Tumblr: rikapeak

#172 Post by Rika-san »

ohmergod. This game is fabulous. I still have to go through all the routes but it's still really great
I really like Matthew and Sam- I kinda have a thing with jerkwads who turn really sweet and flustered, and guys who have the whole black hair and blue eyes thing. Did I mention that the voice acting was pristine and actually fit all the characters! Off to finish all the endings If my computer isn't mean and starts updating in the middle of a playthrough again

Frosteh96

#173 Post by Frosteh96 »

Hey :)

I was just wondering if any of the routes explain what the full story is on K's character? I've gotten all the endings but haven't seen anything that explains her presence in certain random yet important parts of the story:
Through exploring several routes we find out that she talked with Mika's grandfather a lot at the cafe, she was there when the boys came to the human world, she was in New York at some point for something that may or may not have been important to the story, and finally in the bonus ending we see her with Diana after Simon has been transformed.
If anyone knows, for example if I have completely missed something from picking the 'wrong' routes, or if maybe it was just left to us to think about, a nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Haha

Pixelen

#174 Post by Pixelen »

I'm having an issue unpacking the file when I download the zip. It says "Error 2 - No such file or directory" no matter where I try to unpack it. Anyone else having this issue?

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#175 Post by Cidz »

I just played this game, well damion's route really! I really enjoyed it. I haven't played otome games in quite awhile, and to be honest kinda lost interst, but this kept me reading till after 2am last night lol. the voicing was perfectly casted too. it was nice to have a free otome game fully voiced i was suprised. the art and writing was great! sorry im not good for reviews, but wanted to at least let you know i enjoyed it. i can see why this is pretty popular otome game. :)

good luck on making part 2! later on today maybe ill try another route.

trueblue

#176 Post by trueblue »

Seduce Me is fun. And, I must say that I really liked the voice acting. I will give Blind Love a go very soon. Cheers!

sugar10110
Tumblr: sugar10110
Deviantart: sugar10110

#177 Post by sugar10110 »

It's been so long since it came out, but I figured I might as well put this here anyways since I recently played this and wrote a <a href="https://sugar10110.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... >review</a>.

LolAya

#178 Post by LolAya »

So I just finished the game, and might as well post my thoughts. Can't keep these otome feels bottled up for too long after all, haha.
First off, I absolutely LOVE this game.
Voice-wise, they were all wonderful, and I cannot ask more from them.
Also, I loved all the characters as well, though I gotta say, I liked James' and Damien's the most. Mostly because I'm defenseless against responsible big brother types and Damien's personality. He may seem the quiet type, but he has his mischievous streaks only youngest brothers have, and that's what's gotten me love-struck, such a cutie. I admit though,
Him keeping the truth of his humanity a secret from Mika was kind of a douche move. He also knows how much Mika felt about her decision to let him sleep with Diana for his sake, and he still kept it a secret after all those years. I might like you, but that doesn't mean I approve of this. But knowing his history back in the Abyssal Plains, it's hard to say mad at him *sighs*
I think I've also connected with Sam, somewhat.
He didn't really have the need to leave the kingdom, but still left everything behind for the sake of being with his brothers. And during his stay in the human world, where he didn't really approve of at first, he found the beauties of the world they are currently in, and I think that's beautiful.
I also understand the burden both Erik and Matthew feel, and their need to satisfy their mothers' expectations of them, but how that doesn't really make them happy.
To put it simply, I understand how all the brothers must have felt while they were still in their world. To reach the expectations of your family but never actually wanted any of it for yourself.
Story-wise, it's all very intriguing. I know some people have already pointed it out, but still, I feel that there's some things that can be added. Lisette's character, for example. Why was she picking on Mika in the first place? While playing, I had a thought, that how wonderful it would have been if Lisette was one of the GxG romance options, and we discover her history during her route.
During Malix's arc, while I certainly enjoyed infuriating the devil, I kind of wanted more.
Why was he after the boys in the first place? Why was he so desperate to kill them? Was it simply just a game for him? Didn't seem like it. Who exactly is Eris, what is her role in all of this other than being Malix's subordinate and keeping Malix in place?
Also, there's K. WHO THE HELL IS SHE??? She is most definitely not just a simple cafe owner. Harold Anderson knew her as well and she was there when the boys came over. Why was she not surprised at all? Was she learning magic and all that alongside Harold? What's her relationship with Diana?
ARGH, there are so many unanswered questions!
Although, if they were to really answer them all, this would've been a hella huge game.
I must say, Simon is such a cutie-patootie though, both in doll-form and human-form :lol:
If I have to say something about the sex scenes, as much as they're more implied rather than blatantly shown, they're hot. Like, seriously.
I also realize that a Seduce Me 2 might be made, and I certainly can't wait for it!!
If it were to follow the story after you input the DEMONWAR in the Angel's password section, does that mean we will traverse to the ABYSSAL PLAINS?!?! *squeals*
Anyway, I would give this game an instant 9/10, but only because there are so much untouched potential. Otherwise, this is perfect!

On a side note, I've checked out Michaela Laws' other projects, and I stumbled upon an English drama CD called "Our Honeymoon". Since the four characters there use four of the VAs in Seduce Me, I got mad Seduce Me vibes and flashbacks while listening to my four "husbands" whisper sweet nothings into my ear (here we go again, another squeal session).

Edit: Forgot to mention, but hot damn, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BLOOPERS. I laughed so hard that my roommates were contemplating whether to call the ambulance or not. (Noooo, don't kill the Japanese :c)

Savri

#179 Post by Savri »

I have every ending with every history. Everything unlocked!!!!!! :D I love all the pictures, they are awesome!

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#180 Post by TsukiShima »

Tsuki reporting!

I, along with a friend have just finished this game, and we truly truly love it! We personally believe that the original sountracks, sprite arts, background art and the best, voice acting were the ones that made this game very fun attractive for us. However the difference of art style between the CG and sprite was a slight turn-off, though I understand being a free project. The storyline itself was amazing! While we first thought it would be about us hanging in school, boy I was wrong, and I was glad I did. :) It really surprised me how deep the actual story was, and how each route connected so smoothly.

I would be happy to see more of Mika herself honestly. Her sprites movement and facial expression felt limited.

We are looking forward for the second game! I'm happy for your success!