Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Rahnos
Regular

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#91 Post by Rahnos »

I must say I have to agree with Kiichi here, though I still really liked the game. But rereading the exact same things for characters who are so different... it did take away some of my enjoyment.
I would not expect Matthew and Sam to behave the exact same way, for example. Or Damien and Erik. Getting the same breakfast notes also made me roll my eyes a bit, I much preferred the ribbon notes that were changed to match their personality.

And I have to agree about Andrew's route being a bit out of place, too, even though it did provide more variety. I liked him as a character, but in the incubi routes he just poofed in and out.

I loved the voice acting though. It added a lot.

My favourite routes were Damien and Erik, which, (maybe not so coincidentally) I played first. When I first saw them, I expected I wouldn't like the two redheads, and they ended up being my favourites. :P
Matthew was cute too, but by then I'd already read the same things three times. His killer bunny was just... priceless. The only one whose route I didn't really like was James, which was a surprise to me. I even liked his voice actor a lot.
It's a shame Mika doesn't get to know the truth about her grandfather unless you play specific routes.

Still. Lovely game, especially the first time around. (DAMIEN) I also had no idea what the password was, silly me didn't think of
a name
at all. But I am ridiculously bad at tests of all kind, and always think that the solution is something very hard, when it isn't.
Me going: somni? omnis? LATIN! whaaa why isn't it working!!
Last thing, I was a bit sad that all the other incubi just went up and left at the end of a route. Would have liked it if they at least visited a lot, the brothers seemed so close! Friendship and stuff. I'm weird that way.

Rosstin
Veteran
Completed: Rex Rocket, Kitty Love, King's Ascent
Projects: Road Redemption, Queen At Arms
Organization: Aqualuft Games

#92 Post by Rosstin »

I concur, other characters need to show up for it to feel alive. Not waste a lot of time being "look at me!" but just be around somewhere, you know? They get a couple lines and you see them onscreen a bit.

Rahnos
Regular

#93 Post by Rahnos »

asterazul wrote:I concur, other characters need to show up for it to feel alive. Not waste a lot of time being "look at me!" but just be around somewhere, you know? They get a couple lines and you see them onscreen a bit.
Oh yes, I do agree. I meant I would have liked it if he showed up a tiny bit more or if we were able to, say, go to grandpa's grave anyway without giving up someone else's route. But it's okay. Minor thing, that. :P

JinTonic
Regular

#94 Post by JinTonic »

I loved the game! But I must admit the routes of the incubus were too repetitive. I think it's better to make 3 incubus instead of 5 but to make original routes. Either way, amazing game. I loved Erik and James))

f4ngy

#95 Post by f4ngy »

Meyismyname wrote: Did you do
Damien's
route?

In case you missed it,
his mom killed herself
Ohhh. Some how I had forgotten that since I did his route early on. Thanks!

edit: Also, anyone who is having trouble with the password - this tumblr post by Michaela helped me out http://thebunnyofevil.tumblr.com/post/1 ... -prey-tell

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#96 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Hi! This post is in response to the multiple comments about the repetitive routes.

I actually had a FUCK ton more planned for the game (each boy branching FAR away from each other) but because of drama and school and internal crew affairs, I had to drop a LOT of things and adjust the game to a simpler game for the sake of releasing it on time. Some people will notice or have noticed a lot of repeating dialogue.

This was not supposed to be the case.

However, it was what I could do in the amount of time I was given subtracted from the work I had to do as a student and the stress I had to go through dealing with drama and errors and issues. I apologize if that turned off people from the story but it was the best I could do.

Also, about having to play all routes to get the password, I did it not mean it as a forced method, but as a 'Find different stories' method. You are by no means required to get that bonus to finish the game. You are by no means forced to do the other routes to get the remaining parts of the password. The bonus is there for those who want and are willing to see all the stories I have made. I apologize if that has made people uncomfortable.
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#97 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

SEDUCE ME SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE NOW

The Seduce Me soundtrack is available for $10 on the following sites:

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/seduc ... d969743836

Bandcamp: https://escalantemusic.bandcamp.com/alb ... -soundtack

And coming soon to:
Amazon
Google Play
Spotify
YouTube Music
And many more!
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember

Rosstin2
Veteran
Completed: King's Ascent, Kitty Love
Projects: Queen At Arms, Rex Rocket
Organization: Aqualuft Games

#98 Post by Rosstin2 »

VAPMichaelaLaws, you finished a game. You belong to a special class of people now! People who have finished a game! :lol:

I admire you for cutting something, even if it made the game worse. You made a sacrifice in order to make sure your game really came out, when it was supposed to. You made a deadline. Your game is awesome and people can play it. If you hadn't made that sacrifice, this might not be true.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#99 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Rosstin wrote:VAPMichaelaLaws, you finished a game. You belong to a special class of people now! People who have finished a game! :lol:

I admire you for cutting something, even if it made the game worse. You made a sacrifice in order to make sure your game really came out, when it was supposed to. You made a deadline. Your game is awesome and people can play it. If you hadn't made that sacrifice, this might not be true.
Thank you for your kind words =) That really means a lot to hear that <3 -Bows Graciously-
--------

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#100 Post by distorsion »

I was so happy to come back to LSF after a long time away and find a completed game about romancing demons! I downloaded it right away and started it up, but the trigger warnings gave me pause... I want to play, but I was hoping you could tell me which route has the implied rape in it so I can avoid that?
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#101 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

distorsion wrote:I was so happy to come back to LSF after a long time away and find a completed game about romancing demons! I downloaded it right away and started it up, but the trigger warnings gave me pause... I want to play, but I was hoping you could tell me which route has the implied rape in it so I can avoid that?
Hi hun!

The implied rape is
in Damien's route. The rape does not occur for the player, but occurs as a character note for Damien's Mother upon meeting her and seeing something.
--------

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#102 Post by distorsion »

VAPMichaelaLaws wrote:
distorsion wrote:I was so happy to come back to LSF after a long time away and find a completed game about romancing demons! I downloaded it right away and started it up, but the trigger warnings gave me pause... I want to play, but I was hoping you could tell me which route has the implied rape in it so I can avoid that?
Hi hun!

The implied rape is
in Damien's route. The rape does not occur for the player, but occurs as a character note for Damien's Mother upon meeting her and seeing something.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that you had trigger warnings in place at the start of the game, by the way.

distorsion
Regular

#103 Post by distorsion »

Ok so I just finished Sam's route and
Oh Gods brutish demon boys who act all tough at first but are really sweet and loyal and swear to protect you how did you know my weaknesssssss...! -melts into a puddle- His Acceptance ending is so sweet! But it felt like it came kind of abruptly, there was a real anti-climax with Diana... still the way it's written I feel like there's a 'all other endings were a dreeeeeeam' thing coming up with the true ending. Endings? Ahhh whatever clearly I'm hooked now and going to 100% this game and find out.

I'm addicted and I'm going to be a fan of your work forever now! QwQ

Erikka
Regular

#104 Post by Erikka »

And I on the contrary was expecting more from the trigger warnings))) Was happy to play eventually PG-16 game and I liked it a lot but still I'm not sure whether it was PG-16) In my opinion it was too sweet for PG-16)

DinosuarGoesRawr
IRC Nick: Akai

#105 Post by DinosuarGoesRawr »

I'm excited! My buddies have been nudging me toward this game in November I believe, and it's finally up! I'll be downloading it now and telling you later how it's like..If I remember. :D