Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
infinite

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#16 Post by infinite »

Outdoor wrote:I didn't have any problem to get Sam's happily ever after and his cgs.
Did you choose to summon him when Malik kidnapped you ? Cause it gives you a cg. Saying "Seduce me" (So sex scene) also gives you a cg but it is not needed to get the happily ever after.
Yep! Did as you suggested, and got that CG, but didn't get any CGs after that :| Never got to an option of saying that, though! How did you get to that choice?

Outdoor

#17 Post by Outdoor »

infinite wrote:
Outdoor wrote:I didn't have any problem to get Sam's happily ever after and his cgs.
Did you choose to summon him when Malik kidnapped you ? Cause it gives you a cg. Saying "Seduce me" (So sex scene) also gives you a cg but it is not needed to get the happily ever after.
Yep! Did as you suggested, and got that CG, but didn't get any CGs after that :| Never got to an option of saying that, though! How did you get to that choice?
Well for the choice of "Seduce me" You need to intrude when he is with Diana, says that it does concern you and that you love him. After, you're supposed to have to choice to kiss him or caress his cheek, choose kiss him and then there is the Seduce me choice. However for that to happen, you have to kiss him when you both are on the roof to give him energy and then keep going on. At least that's what I did and it worked perfectly :3 (Oh and also steal a kiss from him after he show you his past)

yoshibb
Veteran

#18 Post by yoshibb »

Outdoor wrote:
infinite wrote:
Well for the choice of "Seduce me" You need to intrude when he is with Diana, says that it does concern you and that you love him. After, you're supposed to have to choice to kiss him or caress his cheek, choose kiss him and then there is the Seduce me choice. However for that to happen, you have to kiss him when you both are on the roof to give him energy and then keep going on. At least that's what I did and it worked perfectly :3 (Oh and also steal a kiss from him after he show you his past)
I did all that and never got anything unfortunately :/. It just ended after Diana left basically.

Outdoor

#19 Post by Outdoor »

Really ? It's odd. Cause of what it seems you did everything you needed to do.
Like stayin at home and help him, then do the tai-chi with him and when he stuffs his face with Matthew and you say "I didn't..." Or something like that. Just to be sure, did you take every opportunity to be with him ? Cause if you did it may be a weird bug in the game :/

yoshibb
Veteran

#20 Post by yoshibb »

Outdoor wrote:Really ? It's odd. Cause of what it seems you did everything you needed to do.
Like stayin at home and help him, then do the tai-chi with him and when he stuffs his face with Matthew and you say "I didn't..." Or something like that. Just to be sure, did you take every opportunity to be with him ? Cause if you did it may be a weird bug in the game :/
UGH! I feel so stupid now! It was the "I didn't" choice when they were stuffing their faces. I got to the right end now. Thank you for the help!
Oh, and awesome game! It's why I'm trying so hard to get the right ending. Having the voices really added to the experience and it was a lot of fun.

Outdoor

#21 Post by Outdoor »

I'm happy that I could be of any help ^^

Oh and I wanted to add that the voices are AMAZING !

infinite

#22 Post by infinite »

Can anyone help me get Mika's 3rd CG, the ending video, or the bonus?

deathboo

#23 Post by deathboo »

Outdoor wrote:Really ? It's odd. Cause of what it seems you did everything you needed to do.

Some guys need your good nature, others need bad. (blue or red)
It`s when you talk with girls , in the beginning. You can see red or blue mark.

zansra

#24 Post by zansra »

VAPMichaelaLaws wrote:

OP TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKKyX_Tg0Q

DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME HERE
Mediafire (Win/Mac/Linux)
4Shared (Win/Mac/Linux)
GoogleDrive (Win/Mac/Linux)

VOTE FOR SEDUCE ME TO GET ON STEAM HERE!!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =390989593

“It seemed like the start of something new. Something that would change.”
You are a senior in high school along with your two best friends, Naomi Patterson and Suzu Cappini. You are also the granddaughter of Harold Anderson, the CEO and founder of Anderson Toys, a toy company sworn to give children amazing products and give a large part of their profit to charity.
One day, you get called home to attend your grandfather’s funeral. After the funeral, you learn that you have inherited his large estate. Your father suggests you move in immediately, so the next day, you move out of your parents home and into your estate.
When you enter your new home, however, you see five injured, yet very handsome men on the lobby floor. They eventually awaken and make it known that they were attacked by a group of dangerous ‘misfits’ and ran to find shelter, passing out as soon as they entered your home.
You find out that they are incubi, ‘demons who consume and use sexual energy of humans to survive’. With nowhere to go and a target on their backs, they ponder what what to do. Out of sympathy, you offer your home as refuge for a while in exchange for minor servitude (it is a big house, after all). They happily agree.
What will happen as the incubi get comfy? Why exactly did they come the human world? Who are the ‘misfits’, and will they stop pursuing them so the incubi can leave?
...Will you WANT them to leave?

---

ABOUT~
Seraphim Entertainment brings you "Seduce Me", a new free-to-play otome game. This game is a PG-16 otome with pursue-able incubi men. What you say and do determines your ending and, essentially, the incubi's future.

FEATURES~
Changeable Main Character Name
22 Potential Endings!
Completely Optional Implied Sex Scenes
Custom GUI
Original Soundtrack
Full English Voice Over
CG Art Gallery
'Surprise' Gallery

zansra

#25 Post by zansra »

I love the game the art was faboulus but please can you give out a walktrough 😀

Outdoor

#26 Post by Outdoor »

deathboo wrote:

Some guys need your good nature, others need bad. (blue or red)
It`s when you talk with girls , in the beginning. You can see red or blue mark.
Well I had a bad nature (so the red one) with all of the guys and I still got all of the guys Happily ever after so I don't think it's important for that.
It's important when all the guys left and Diana wants to take your memory and you make a deal with her. If you ask power and have a good nature, it won't work and you'll end up losing you life if I remember well ? Or just your memory but if you have a bad nature you get a lot of power.

Aita

#27 Post by Aita »

Oh wow...just oh WOW
Why is this game free?! I would easily have paid upwards of twenty bucks for it!
I loved it
And it was /voiced/!
Why was paying for this not a thing? (You know, aside from the fact that you must be a saint)

Ahem

My fangirling aside, this made me happy beyond words. I was smiling the entire time I played it, especially when one of my options were smacking Sam or Erik! The writing flowed nicely and the character portraits were beautiful. I had a lot of fun playing this game, and am going back to play it again as soon as I finish praising you! (also the option of a chaste romance with the incubi is a nice touch, I couldn't bring myself to have Mika have sex with any of them so I'm glad it wasn't forced).

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#28 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

zansra wrote:I love the game the art was faboulus but please can you give out a walktrough 😀
Hiya! I am VERY happy people are talking about this and helping each other out with the game =D

The official walkthrough will come out March 14th so everyone has a good long period of time to find all the nooks and crannies <3
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

Sharane
Regular

#29 Post by Sharane »

Congratulations on release! I saw your game in "Works in progress" and I´m not sure if I remember it right but didn´t you change the look of the sprites? I still have a feeling they are different from the demo. Well, maybe it´s just my imagination :D

I would also appreciate a walkhtrough but I will keep trying until March 14th :)

EDIT: Actually, no need of walkthrough for me :) Now I get it. And hey, I must say, Malix´s voice was cool :D
Last edited by Sharane on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra

ixWishing
Veteran

#30 Post by ixWishing »

Congrats on finishing this!
I'm downloading this right now, so I'll post my thoughts later! I also recommended the game to my friends (x
- Everlasting Dreams ;