Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ixWishing
Veteran

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#76 Post by ixWishing »

I'm nearly done with the game, and it's amazing! At first the artwork bothered me, since I was more used to the cuter previous artwork when the kickstarter began, haha. But after a while, I grew to like it! Though there are times when I feel that the art looks odd (like bad angle, etc) I did like the CGs! As for the writing, I feel that it would be better if some details were changed up! It was a bit boring to see a lot of the same dialogue from one route to another/similar general endings for the routes before the CG scene. Ah well, it's not a big issue, so it's fine! ^^;;
I also recommended this game to my friends, and they generally liked it as well! c:

My favorite routes would have to be Matthew & Damien! They're both so cute! TwT

Anyways, does anyone here know how to get Mika's 5th CG? I've been trying to get her CG, but no luck so far D: Thank you!
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Makina1994
Deviantart: Makina1994

#77 Post by Makina1994 »

Oh my gosh! This looks awesome, I don't know how I didn't hear about it before! Am downloading now! Thanks so much for making something this totally cool! :D

Erikka
Regular

#78 Post by Erikka »

I've tried James's. Sam's and Erik's route... and so far Erik is my favorite! Very beautiful CGs and interesting story!
After playing the first route the kissing and sexual scenes sounded the same - that was the only minus. But everything else was awesome.
p.s. the CG of Erik and heroine in the shower was so hot!!!)) Marvelous game.

Rosstin
Veteran
Completed: Rex Rocket, Kitty Love, King's Ascent
Projects: Road Redemption, Queen At Arms
Organization: Aqualuft Games

#79 Post by Rosstin »

I'm really confused! I guess this is different from this game? http://www.seducemegame.com/

Oh my gosh, I'm so dumb. Your game looks really cool! How did voice-acting go? I think we ran our Kickstarters around the same time, even.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#80 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

asterazul wrote:I'm really confused! I guess this is different from this game? http://www.seducemegame.com/

Oh my gosh, I'm so dumb. Your game looks really cool! How did voice-acting go? I think we ran our Kickstarters around the same time, even.
Yea we're WAY different than that game xD

Voice Acting, in my personal opinion, adds so much to a story/game. It's extremely underrated and, as both a creator and a voice actor, that bothers me. However, outside of that, voice acting was a TOP priority for our game not just because the VA's involved were extremely talented and did their jobs brilliantly, but because we had a firm belief that Voice Acting will push our game to professional level, despite it being a free game. It's a major attraction, as stated by many old and new fans of SM, so it was well worth budgeting a good chunk of our KS for =3
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

Camy
Regular
Completed: When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten, Not Lost, A More Beautiful World, Beach Volley, and Here With You.
Projects: The Prince's Heart, Delphine's Discovery, A Vampire's Choice, Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Connection Pending, and Our Final Moments.
Organization: Freelancer, Pixel Pineberry Studios
itch: camy
Discord: camyza

#81 Post by Camy »

It took me a while to get used to the voices (since I feel so awkward lol) but after it did, it was amazing! I love how it didn't drag on and didn't go too fast, it was just right! I recommended it to several of my friends and they love it too! One though has yet to play it since she puts off so many games xD

I'm very happy that I helped in the KS since it was very worth it. Thank you for creating it, it's very well done~

(I love the bloopers btw! XD)

Meyismyname
Projects: Unplanned Amour, Last Stanza

#82 Post by Meyismyname »

Camy wrote:It took me a while to get used to the voices (since I feel so awkward lol) but after it did, it was amazing! I love how it didn't drag on and didn't go too fast, it was just right! I recommended it to several of my friends and they love it too! One though has yet to play it since she puts off so many games xD

I'm very happy that I helped in the KS since it was very worth it. Thank you for creating it, it's very well done~

(I love the bloopers btw! XD)
I totally had the same experience with the voices. And the bloopers are awesome.

Love your avatar, btw.

NiKaWo
Regular
itch: NiKaWo

#83 Post by NiKaWo »

Liked this game, it was entertaining and original and the voice acting was decent. In-depth thoughts are marked as 'spoilers' below (just in case).
Just going to list my thoughts organized by character.
Naomi: I loved her, she was very similar to one of my closest friends in real life.
Suzu: Ditto as with Naomi
Lisette: Really kinda wish we got to spend more time learning about her. She was interesting character but she didn't feel 'finished'.
Mom: Meh.
Dad: Fricken' asshole. I hated him throughout the game.
Malix/Devils: REALLY liked the concept, it was super satisfying to beat the hell out of him myself.
Diana: A huge witch but I couldn't help but be intrigued by her anyway. Her character was surprisingly rich and I loved her design.
James: Was okay, he was a bit boring to me but I loved watching him interact with the others.
Erik: Was initially my least favorite character, flirts/charmers tend to be my least favorite in these types of game but after his route I liked him a lot more.
Sam: Didn't like him in the beginning either, but as with Erik I grew more attached to him after finishing his route. His scene with Malix was by far the most disturbing (concaved face? ewwuGH!)
Matthew: Such a cutie. Probably my second favorite character, he was so sweet and his route was good. Loved the killer doll, I like to imagine that Mika would hide it in weird places in order to scare the crap out of him XD
Damien: My favorite by far, it took approximately 10 seconds for me to realize that I was going to love him the most. I can't even explain why, he was just so sweet!
Anyway, as I said this was a good game and I hope to see more in the future!
Last edited by NiKaWo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#84 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

That’s right! We have updated the game since last week’s release with a couple of fixes!
  • -ED video can now be unlocked properly
    -CG Galleries for Humans and Diana Fixed
    -General grammar Errors
    -General animation Errors
    -Lowered Volume of Rain in Intro
    -DAMIEN HUMANITY SCENE REBUILT (Important)
Your saves and data can be loaded into this updated build!

DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED GAME HERE (same links as before)
Mediafire (Win/Mac/Linux)
4Shared (Win/Mac/Linux)
GoogleDrive (Win/Mac/Linux)

MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR US ON STEAM
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =390989593
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#85 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Oh, an update! I'm still playing through and writing down notes for feedback. I expect to take a while, though. (I've just barely started my first run.) I hope you don't mind!
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

KuroSleepyAsh

#86 Post by KuroSleepyAsh »

Hey there! I was really looking forward to playing the games since the screenshots looked amazing, but somehow I find myself unable to download it (it keeps crashing). Is there anyone with the same problem? Or do you know how I could prevent this from happening?=O

Edit: I don't know how I did it, but after several tries I was finally able to download it via mediafire.^^ <3
Last edited by KuroSleepyAsh on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

f4ngy

#87 Post by f4ngy »

This might be a dumb question but what was the deal with
Lisette
and
Diana
I got the purple pen connection, was
she just being controlled to torment Mika more?
Also, the opening to the game had a trigger warning for suicide and I don't think that popped up in any of the routes I finished and I thought I had done all of them. Did I miss something?

Meyismyname
Projects: Unplanned Amour, Last Stanza

#88 Post by Meyismyname »

f4ngy wrote:
Also, the opening to the game had a trigger warning for suicide and I don't think that popped up in any of the routes I finished and I thought I had done all of them. Did I miss something?
Did you do
Damien's
route?

In case you missed it,
his mom killed herself

Kiichi

#89 Post by Kiichi »

First thing is first I really loved the music and thought the art style fit the game well. I also did like the voice acting, a lot.

That being said, I was extremely disappointed with several aspects of the game. My main complaint is that dialogue was reused in separate routes for the guys instead of creating something new and original for each route. I think that this game over-reached and sacrificed quality for quantity which is not good. The men's routes became very repetitive for all except Andrew. However, Andrew sort of felt out of place. I think a better option would have been to stick with the original 5 story lines and make them more unique. Nothing ruined the game more than re-reading the same kissing scene for every single guy. It made it very hard to feel anything particularly unique about them. All Boys do not all romance/make out girls the exact same way and I was very disappointed in that. There is even a point, where you make the exact same choices to get the good ending. I cannot even describe how disappointed I was with the way the boys routes were written.

I was disappointed that more was not expanded on with Malix. He was a very interesting character and was voiced amazingly and it seems that just as soon as you start to see him, he gets removed from the story one way or another. I feel like Diana did not need to be in the story and Malix could have remained the main antagonist and it would have been more interesting. Honestly, just a really big let-down in how little Malix was in the story.

My biggest gripe, is being forced to play every route just to get the letters to try to unscramble the password for the bonus story. There was hint and no order for the random letters. I do not want to romance girls when I play an otome, so being forced to for a password letter really irked me. Nothing against lesbians or lesbian routes, I just don't want to romance females.

As far as the password goes, I am listing it as a spoiler at the end of this paragraph. I think it is ridiculous that everyone here wants to keep it a secret when there is literally no hints for it and you are forced to play every route for letters you have to unscramble. If you want to see it go for it, if you want to figure it out yourself that is fine too.
TRANSFORMSIMON
This game has a lot of potential and I wanted to like it so much. But when I started seeing the same dialogue in each guys route, it killed it for me. Loved the music though. All of it. Thank you for putting work into making the game. Maybe my expectations were too high. :(

Rosstin
Veteran
Completed: Rex Rocket, Kitty Love, King's Ascent
Projects: Road Redemption, Queen At Arms
Organization: Aqualuft Games

#90 Post by Rosstin »

VAPMichaelaLaws, I'd love to talk to you some time about your experience doing voice-acting for the game. I have to produce the voice-acting for Queen At Arms (only ~20 lines per character) and it's a lot of work. I'm debating getting local talent in Los Angeles vs using experienced people from online. I have a >$1000 budget though.