Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#1 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

OP TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKKyX_Tg0Q

DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME HERE
(You can donate towards Seduce Me 2 here!!)
http://vamichaelalaws.itch.io/seduce-me-the-otome

OR PLAY SEDUCE ME ON STEAM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/367120/

Or if you just want the downloads:
Mediafire (Win/Mac/Linux)
4Shared (Win/Mac/Linux)
GoogleDrive (Win/Mac/Linux)

NEED A WALKTHROUGH? HERE YOU GO!

“It seemed like the start of something new. Something that would change.”
You are a senior in high school along with your two best friends, Naomi Patterson and Suzu Cappini. You are also the granddaughter of Harold Anderson, the CEO and founder of Anderson Toys, a toy company sworn to give children amazing products and give a large part of their profit to charity.
One day, you get called home to attend your grandfather’s funeral. After the funeral, you learn that you have inherited his large estate. Your father suggests you move in immediately, so the next day, you move out of your parents home and into your estate.
When you enter your new home, however, you see five injured, yet very handsome men on the lobby floor. They eventually awaken and make it known that they were attacked by a group of dangerous ‘misfits’ and ran to find shelter, passing out as soon as they entered your home.
You find out that they are incubi, ‘demons who consume and use sexual energy of humans to survive’. With nowhere to go and a target on their backs, they ponder what what to do. Out of sympathy, you offer your home as refuge for a while in exchange for minor servitude (it is a big house, after all). They happily agree.
What will happen as the incubi get comfy? Why exactly did they come the human world? Who are the ‘misfits’, and will they stop pursuing them so the incubi can leave?
...Will you WANT them to leave?

---

ABOUT~
Seraphim Entertainment brings you "Seduce Me", a new free-to-play otome game. This game is a PG-16 otome with pursue-able men and women. What you say and do determines your ending.

FEATURES~
Changeable Main Character Name
22 Potential Endings!
9 Love Interests! (6 Male, 3 Female)
Completely Optional Implied Sex Scenes
Custom GUI
Original Soundtrack
Full English Voice Over
CG Art Gallery
'Surprise' Gallery
Last edited by VAPMichaelaLaws on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#2 Post by potouto »

Oh congrats on the release!! I have been keeping an eye on this for a while now.
Since it's my holiday, will try out immediately and give you feedbacks soon!!

yeah well | commission | website

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#3 Post by Rainbow Colors »

I HAVE BEEN WAITING.

Because of my excitement, I overlooked the fact that your valentine's day would be much later than my valentine's day. Oh, the agony of waiting.

That said, congratulations on the release~ I'm a bit miffed at the file size, but god bless those download managers.

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

candy99xox

#4 Post by candy99xox »

I'M SO HAPPY !

I literally screamed when I saw that the full game was finally released. I'm gonna play it immediatly ! Congrats for the release and thank you for making a game that I'm sure is AMAZING !

I'm gonna give you feedbacks after playing the game ^^
Aspiring writer to hire. I may be a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better !

n0tgin
Regular

#5 Post by n0tgin »

Wow, congratulations on the release!
It looks so good and the concept sounds good too! I'm downloading right now!
Once again, congrats on the release! :)

autumnruby

#6 Post by autumnruby »

I've been up since 4am,refreshing the completed games page waiting for this game :D. Can't wait to play it~

Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

#7 Post by Razz »

On Valentines day! Awesome!

KittyKatStar
Veteran

#8 Post by KittyKatStar »

Yay, congrats on release! >o<

candy99xox

#9 Post by candy99xox »

I just finished played the game and it was awesome ! I like the fact that there were so many possibilities !

I just have one question for anyone in the forum or that got what I'm looking for... The only cg I didn't get is the fifth for Mika and well... I just hate when I can't complete a game completly. It seems to me that I tried as many answer combination as I could be still I couldn't get in so if someone could help me, it would be great cause that's gonna obsess me haha ^^'

I really hope that you are gonna do more games with kickstarter ! I couldn't help you in seduce me, but I'll sure as hell help you with your next game ! By the way, I saw that you sang the ending song and it was amazing ! And the bloopers... Oh my god they where so funny xD
Aspiring writer to hire. I may be a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better !

autumnruby

#10 Post by autumnruby »

candy99xox wrote: I just have one question for anyone in the forum or that got what I'm looking for... The only cg I didn't get is the fifth for Mika and well... I just hate when I can't complete a game completly. It seems to me that I tried as many answer combination as I could be still I couldn't get in so if someone could help me, it would be great cause that's gonna obsess me haha ^^'
When you go to the Pink Lady Cafe,you have to ask Naomi why she got the latte.

Outdoor

#11 Post by Outdoor »

The game was great ! However, I didnt't seem to be able to look at the ending video in the Extras, even after completing all the routes. Is that normal ? And for the Bonus part... I really though that I had it and took me a long time to figure out the possible answer, but it didn't work and I don't want to go through all of this again T^T If someone could help that would be really great !

Something did disapoint me a bit, and that was the fact that for the beginning of the steamy scene, it was the same for all the guys. But I do understand that it would've taken a long time to do otherwise ^^

infinite

#12 Post by infinite »

Congrats on the release! I've been following this game for the longest time, and I couldn't be more excited! I swear I spent the entire day playing this game... at least 20 times HAHAHA

For some reason, though, I can't seem to be able to get Diana's last CG, the last two CGs for each incubus, or Mika's 3rd and 5th CGs! I could swear I've tried almost everything, haha. Could anyone help me out? (I also don't know how to unlock the bonus, but I'm guessing that probably comes with finishing all the routes?)

I think that something that could have helped would be a list that shows a list of all 22 endings, along with indications of which one's you've yet to achieve! I know some games have this, and I think it helps a lot. Either that, or maybe walkthroughs (which I guess will come later?)?

Either way, though, amazing job!

yoshibb
Veteran

#13 Post by yoshibb »

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I don't think this is a spoiler but just in case:
I'm trying to play through Sam's route but I keep getting to the end and getting "That was my happily ever after" then it goes back to the title screen without any END text with a letter.
I also only have 3 of his 5 cgs. I've been trying to do different choices but I can't find a solution.

Also, Mika's avatar disappears at one point in the story and then I don't see it for the rest of the game. Was this on purpose?

infinite

#14 Post by infinite »

yoshibb wrote:I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I don't think this is a spoiler but just in case:
I'm trying to play through Sam's route but I keep getting to the end and getting "That was my happily ever after" then it goes back to the title screen without any END text with a letter.
I also only have 3 of his 5 cgs. I've been trying to do different choices but I can't find a solution.

Also, Mika's avatar disappears at one point in the story and then I don't see it for the rest of the game. Was this on purpose?
I have the exact same problem with the "happily ever after" only ending!

Outdoor

#15 Post by Outdoor »

I didn't have any problem to get Sam's happily ever after and his cgs.
Did you choose to summon him when Malik kidnapped you ? Cause it gives you a cg. Saying "Seduce me" (So sex scene) also gives you a cg but it is not needed to get the happily ever after.