Tomato Soup for the Heart [GxB NanoReno 2015]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Tomato Soup for the Heart [GxB NanoReno 2015]

#31 Post by 15385bic »

blackouthart wrote:Hi! I really loved your game. I wanted to say, though, I've played it a LOT of times and I still can't manage to get Tomatosoup's ending. Is there any chance you could do a guide for that that's more in-depth than the ending/achievement list? Sorry :oops:
Sadly Corynth is the one that can answer this one properly but she' been busy >_>'

although if u look above at some of her answers, you can probably get that last ending
To get him to like you:
Choose to spend every weekend with him and when given a choice give him the following responses:
"Is it all you can eat?"
"So he ditched you?"
"You have no idea."

Getting sick because of too much stress or resting too much will decrease his affections as well so try to avoid those.

For those who are interested in the titles of all the achievements and how to get them:
1. "Slacker." - Spend the first 3 days eating.
2. "Seeing The Impossible." - Triggers when training Physical Prowess before its first bar is completely full.
3. "Kicked Out." - All stats below 50% of first bar.
4. "The Order." - Focus on Mental Fortitude without passing.
5. "The Demon." - At least one full Magic Control bar and Tomatosoup likes you.
6. "Fashion Critic." - Take every opportunity to insult Tomatosoup's clothes.
7. "Success!" - pass the exam.
8. "That’s Not My Name." - Get Tomatosoup's end. Requires passing.
9. "The Apprentice" - Focus only on Magic Knowledge and getting Tomatosoup to like you.

For those interested in how to get all the epilogues:
1. Spend the first three days eating.
2. Pass the exam without Tomatosoup liking you.
3. Have all stats be 0. Requires a bad first day, eating for the rest and avoiding choices that increase stats.
4. Have all initial stat bars less than half.
5. Have all initial stat bars more than half but not completely full.
6. Mental Fortitude higher than all other stats and none of the above are true.
7. Physical Prowess higher than all other stats and none of the above are true.
8. Magic Knowledge higher than all other stats, none of the above are true and you have NOT triggered "The Apprentice" this playthrough.
9. Magic Control higher than all other stats and none of the above are true

Mystical

#32 Post by Mystical »

Short and sweet. I really liked it, especially the stat rising mechanic, the characters' interactions and the chibis. :3

Seeing as this was meant as a - sort of - test for your other game, Valentine Otome, I think it appropriate to mentioned that I believe it would have been nicer if the stat bars were a bit smaller, taking less space on the screen. Other than that, I think everything else was alright. :)

And this is a bit off-topic, but I just have to say that I absolutely adore your other creation, Halloween Otome. The dialogues had a nice flow, and more than once I found myself chuckling, especially when I saw what Mr. Bandages was doing in the maze. Whoever designed that deserves a medal. Oh, and not to mention: Erik...

Back to Tomato Soup - After three runs, I still haven't managed to pass the exam. A little help, please? :3 I tried different stat combinations with no luck. (I failed even when Magical Control was blue and the others were fully green.)

Edit: I managed this time. Turns out my stress level was a bit high.

buxton1990

#33 Post by buxton1990 »

I really enjoyed the game I felt the stat bar process was quite good I'm not a huge fan of stat bars, but felt it worked for the game, also liked that the endings change with how you do the stats,

really liked the romantic ending so cute

Qeedy

#34 Post by Qeedy »

As soon as I saw this game is complet, i download and play it.
It's awesome :D and Tomatosoup is so cool xD
i really like this one because the heroine is not showing her face (except those chibies part ) unlike your other games ;)
Too bad there's no sound, but overall it's so good.
Congrats on finishing this game ;) looking forward your next game