FujiFest [Nano15/School/Slice of life]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Karamelow
Veteran
Projects: Fujiwara BitterSweet
Organization: Magic Bench/Karamelow

FujiFest [Nano15/School/Slice of life]

#1 Post by Karamelow »

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Fujiwara Culture Festival is a project done for Nanoreno. This is also my first project, therefore it is relatively short and simple (and not very well coded either...) but I hope you enjoy it anyway!
Thank you to everyone who left me comments of encouragement and to those who helped me with the problems I thought never solve but in the end were minimals xD
Oh and again, excuse me for verbals/grammar mistakes in english!

You can download it here : http://simpleupload.fr/?c=A0meaYV!Orxj3Mtx

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
"In this vn, you play Aya, a 15yrs old girl. This is the day of the Fujiwara High School festival and your cousin invited you but it seems that she is late. Finally, you find yourself a little in spite of you has a walk around the school with two other students."

CHARACTERS:

Last edited by Karamelow on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

Re: FujiFest [Nano15/School/Slice of life]

#2 Post by infel »

Just got done playing. This was a very cute, nice, and simple game =). I loved the art a lot especially for Delinquent-kun XD. The writing was simple but pretty good. Not many errors actually =). I had a lot of fun with this game. You did a great job. Hope to see more from you in the future =).
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

nipaa_kazuma
Regular

#3 Post by nipaa_kazuma »

Hello there !
I just finished the game and found it pretty nice even if I would have liked something like an epilogue.
(But it was made in one month so congratulations !)
My favourite was Delinquent-kun. I also found out that during Prince-sama's path when I choosed to go see the animation club and after saying goodbye, instead of the end of the game I got a continuation with the other choice (walking around).

Anyway, you did a good job ^^ !

GrizelyBear
Regular

#4 Post by GrizelyBear »

Hey hey heyyyy! :>

Congrats on finishing this game! I liked it a lot <3 The art was adorable and the story was simple but good. There are a number of grammatical errors, but that doesn't really get in the way of understanding the dialogue, so it's fine. \owo/

I noticed a bug though: in Prince-sama's path, after saying goodbye (Animation) to him, the game didn't end. Instead, it went on to the events if I chose the "Walking around" path.

Still though, thank you for such a cute, albeit short VN! <3

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#5 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Congratulations! You survived NaNoReNo! :)
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

Karamelow
Veteran
Projects: Fujiwara BitterSweet
Organization: Magic Bench/Karamelow

#6 Post by Karamelow »

Yes, I survive!
Thank you very much for playing, I'm really happy that you enjoy it!
For the bug, I'm really sorry, I thought I had solved but it's okay now, you can re-download here the good version if you want: http://simpleupload.fr/?c=A0meaYV!Orxj3Mtx