Maid With Perfection [BxG/GxG][NaNoReno2015][FREE]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Maid With Perfection [BxG/GxG][NaNoReno2015][FREE]

#1 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Get The Game Here!

UPDATE** NOW FOR FREE!!!
We have decided to remove the price on the game so that everyone can download and enjoy it! However, we would still be very grateful to any donations towards the update!

An Updated and Fuller version of the game will be available 2016 and will be put on Steam Greenlight!!

((Rated PG-13 For Sexual Themes and Foul Language))

It’s your lucky day! You won a special lottery! In the mail, you get the deed to a large estate in a place you’ve never heard of. You find yourself being driven there in a luxury car, feeling like a billion dollars.

As you arrive, you meet your maid, whom you get to name. She apparently the best Maid in the area and the fact that she chose you to be her master/mistress should honor you. The first day goes almost like a dream: your maid prepares amazing food, cleans the house, preps your bath, and even flirts with you a bit! Lucky you!

The second day, however, ends up showing you the true nature of the world you now reside in. You are visited by a noble woman and, almost out of the blue, her maid and yours start FIGHTING! You are told that the Maids are the true power of the Nobles and that the Maids are not only trained as servants, but also as Soldiers and Guardians. By moving into the mansion, you signed yourself to represent your maid in the never-ending Maid Games.

The battle between the maids ends in a draw and the noblewoman gives you one week to train your maid up to par. If she loses, you lose the maid AND your fortune! However, she can't just train the entire week! She STILL has to perform her duties as a maid and keep the house clean and keep you fed! If she doesn't, then she will be taken away and replaced!

Will you be able to keep your newly obtained rich life and your maid?!

FEATURES:
-Nameable Main Character-
-Nameable Maid-
-Male and Female MC options-
-Full Voice Acting!-
-Original Art/GUI-
-4 Endings! (One Best, One Happy, Two Sad)-

MAIN CHARACTERS:
The Main Character (CV: Alejandro Saab / Samantha Chan) - AKA, YOU! You are the Lucky Person who is given the chance to become a rich noble! You are given a mansion, land, money, and a personal maid to start your life with! However, you will quickly learn that things are not as easy as it seems when you're a noble...
The Maid (CV: Helene Daviau-Hunt) - Sweet and flirty, this maid chose to be your maid and is considered to be the best maid around. You later find out that she’s the best maid not just for her immaculate cleaning and servitude, but she is also the best Maid Fighter. How did you manage to get lucky enough to get her?!
Angela Worthing (CV: Cayla Martin) - A very strong-willed and rather sly noble-woman. She is calculating and uncharacteristically calm about situations, but her intents are clear: Take over noble territory and become the most powerful noble. She is rather insulted at your maid and refuses to acknowledge her power, trusting Red to win her her power.
'Red' (CV: Michaela Laws) - The second best maid around, both in fighting and servitude. She is feisty and nasty, teasing your maid with direct insults and intended low hits. However, she is completely obedient to her mistress, dropping the feisty act with a simple demand. She truly does care for her mistress beyond anything else.

Master Seymour (CV: James Brown Jr.) - The Mysterious Man who brings you to your mansion...

CREATIVE TEAM:
-Writer/Programmer: Michaela Laws
-Sprite and CG Artist: Ryuushiro-Waffle
-BG Artists: JarOfMud & Michaela Laws
-Composer: Christopher Escalante
-Editor and Beta Tester: Martha Coleman
Last edited by VAPMichaelaLaws on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

ladyaida

Re: Maid With Perfection [BxG/GxG][NaNoReno2015][Commerical]

#2 Post by ladyaida »

I just got Maid with Perfection, i love it but I haven't gotten the best ending. Any tips would be great.
I can't wait for more of your Visual Novels and your other games like Seduce Me 2
Thanks
Lady Aida

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

#3 Post by ebi-hime »

I finished playing through this game (I got the two good endings) and it was pretty cute! The voice acting was really good, and the character artwork was very nice! Especially the main maid. She's so adorable! And I love Red's eyelashes...
The CG artwork was not quite as good (I think there were some wonky proportion issues), but it was nice it was drawn by the main sprite artist. It wasn't too jarring.
The music was also great. I think I left the game playing for a while just to hear the music.
The story was pretty good, too. It seemed a little short, but it was only made in a month. The plot was ridiculous, but that was part of the fun!
And I like how pink the GUI is!

I think the game might have benefitted from different BGs... Like, it seemed clear they were drawn by a couple of different people, and it was kind of distracting? Maybe filtered photos would have worked better, since it's a lot faster to make them, and the end result will be very neat and uniform, depending on whether you filter all them the same?

All in all, I liked it. Good job!
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

Steamgirl
Veteran
Completed: My Cup of Coffee, Queen at Arms (co-wrote a battle scene)
Projects: Stranded Hearts, Emma: A Lady's Maid
Deviantart: steamgirlgame

#4 Post by Steamgirl »

I just played the game and I agree with ebi-hime's comments!

I fell in love with the main maid straight away, she's just adorable, and I liked the CGs. Yep, okay there were some proportion issues with the sprites and CGs but the art was still adorable so it didn't really matter. I enjoyed the premise and the twist. I'm amazed how much work was put in and then there's voice acting on top! I enjoyed the "managing the maid's time" aspect to the game, it was very refreshing.

I think the weakest points were the backgrounds and the story. The writing was good, but for me, the sum was lesser than its parts. I would've liked to find out more about the maid, and for the story to have the added depth of her overcoming some sort of emotional hurdle as well as the physical one. This would've made it that tiny bit more satisfying. But given that it was done in only a month I can't complain at all - it was well written and highly entertaining! Well worth the price.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Re: Maid With Perfection [BxG/GxG][NaNoReno2015][FREE]

#5 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

UPDATE** NOW FOR FREE!!!
We have decided to remove the price on the game so that everyone can download and enjoy it! However, we would still be very grateful to any donations towards the update!

An Updated and Fuller version of the game will be available 2016 and will be put on Steam Greenlight!!
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

txqina
Regular

Re: Maid With Perfection [BxG/GxG][NaNoReno2015][FREE]

#6 Post by txqina »

Many, many thanks for this game.

When I first saw it, I wondered if it would be a bit cheesy and the plot was pretty ridiculous. However the apparent heroine had a cute sprite, so I thought I'd give it a try.

After a couple of false starts due to cleaning and resting issues before the fight, I got the good ending where you get to retain your maid and estate. The maid seemed delightful and hardworking. I enjoyed the story, even though the plot was pure fantasy.

After a couple more attempts, I got the best (romantic) ending. And there were tears in my eyes. Fortunately no-one was there to see a guy quietly crying in front of his laptop. The story certainly struck a chord with me, I guess the dream of an adorable and capable woman who has your back 200% is irresistible. Good voice acting and suitable music probably helps too.

I only gave a small donation prior to the download, but I didn't know what to expect in advance. I'll be interested to see what happens with your update.

Congratulations and best wishes to the team.