Where Ages Go [NaNoRenO2015][G/B/UxB][Romance?]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Fox Lee
Veteran
Completed: Where Ages Go [NaNo2015]
Projects: Swan x Swan [YuriJam/NaNo16], ♥ON, Guilded Age
Organization: Invincible Ink
Deviantart: foxlee
itch: foxlee

Re: Where Ages Go [NaNoRenO2015][G/B/UxB][Romance?]

#31 Post by Fox Lee »

Deji wrote:I finally got time to play NaNo games after mine!
OMG THIS WAS SO DAMN CUTE!!!
I loved the art, seriously, I *really* loved the way you drew the characters and the expressions, and the GUI *v*
Also really really liked your choice of music and the filtered BGs worked great ^__^
And the story was adorable! I spoiled myself before playing it, so I new what it was about, but it didn't detract any from the experience.
I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT <3

Thanks for doing such a cute work and sharing it with us! Great NaNo :D
Eee thank you so much! I'm just gonna roll around in your praise like a big praise sponge for a few minutes XD I'm super stoked that you liked it, even the filtered backgrounds (they still look a bit weird to me! Must just be my jealousy of anyone who can create actual drawn backgrounds >3>; )

Man, I STILL haven't made time to play everybody else's games, though I am absolutely going to. I guess that's what I get for ignoring everything else in life for a month - I'm still running catchup! >3>;
Godline wrote:Okay. First let me say. Backgrounds = yes, yes yes! (That's Melbourne right?)
Mostly Melbourne, but I cheated a bit <XD The City, Park and Alleyway scenes are Melbourne, while the beach and boardwalk are Queensland, near Surfer's Paradise I think. And Ash's house is actually my mum's house, because it turned out to be super hard to find a stock photo of a house with a flyscreen door :p

I got most of them from FreeAussieStock.com, if you're interested :D There's a whole bunch there from all different states - I was actually disappointed I didn't wind up using some of the scenes, cus there are some really nice photos!
And totally off topic, you went to Room 801?
Sure did! :D I had an artist table, though we were kind of hidden in the corner because the hotel didn't understand how Artist's Alley works. This year I even did a "Let's Try Ren'Py" talk to show people how super easy it is to make something in Ren'Py (programmatically, at least - finishing a story or artwork or whatever being an entirely different beast ;p).

Hey, does that mean you went too? :3
Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
CleanDirtyFurryPro

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#32 Post by Akitsuki »

The story definitely piqued my interest! Downloading it right away~

EDIT: I played it! I didn't expect that coming since I didn't see the spoiler LOL but I was kinda surprised actually. The story was short but really cute and sweet! Good job on it!

buttdumpling
Regular
Projects: Dämmerung

#33 Post by buttdumpling »

Oh my gosh I CRIED
I'm a crazy animal lady... I spent the next twenty minutes hugging my dog & then hunting down my cat to hug him too. 8)

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by philip »

Nice story! Really enjoyed it.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

mariapizzeria

#35 Post by mariapizzeria »

This was so adorable! The surprise ending was great, and I absolutely love how the combinations of choices you make at the beginning matter in the end. Playing around with the combinations was a lot of fun to discover what they'd lead to.

I also love the choice of music, and how the three guys have their own individual personalities.

Thanks so much for making and posting this!