Official Website Page
NEW: Behind the Scenes Art Booklet Released!
My Patreon Page
(Please consider supporting my work on Patreon. There are rewards and milestones for you there!)
Nigel is a house painter. While trying to earn money with his two colleagues (Terri and Arthur) and taking care of 6-year-old Alicia, Nigel decides to take in a new tenant: Morwenna.
Despite being new to this whole ‘parenting’ thing, Nigel is becoming a good parent for Alicia. She and Nigel are having a pretty okay life. However, there have been recent reports of mysterious disappearances around the neighbourhood. And Morwenna seems to be acting stranger and stranger...
The story is set in London, Canada. The game takes place over the course of several days.
Dry and snarky, he’s the most down-to-Earth of the group. It was his idea to start the independent painting company, called Three Guys That Paint, with his two friends.
Nigel likes the simple life, has no real ambitions at moving on from his house painting job (he likes it just fine), and is perfectly content to hang out with Alicia, and his friends-slash-colleagues, Terri and Arthur.
Alicia: Alicia is an energetic 6-year-old who loves spaceships and dinosaurs. She is sweet and curious, but she can also be a little mischievous and has quite an adventurous nature.
Morwenna: Morwenna is Nigel’s new tenant. She seems kind of weird and eccentric, mysteriously accepting Nigel’s tenant ad and wanting to get involved in his life. She wears a chunky wrist device (whatever it does, Nigel hasn’t got a clue), and dresses like a 1960’s mod.
Terri: Terri is one of Nigel’s co-workers. She is the most sensible of the group. Terri may be friendly, but at her core, she’s tough-as-nails. She is a rational, skeptical, and confident woman.
Arthur: Arthur is Nigel’s other co-worker. He is an energetic, enthusiastic and excitable person. He thinks, speaks, acts and reacts quickly. But because he's wrapped just a little too tight, sometimes his excitement can overwhelm him--making him the character most likely to panic. He is more nervous and apprehensive than his co-workers. Arthur may not be the most easy-going of the friends, but he's probably the most enthusiastic.
Others: There are other characters involved. Shh…
Art & Writing...................Katy133
Programming Assistance.....Thee Forsaken One
- Multiple endings.
- Romanceable characters: Three love interests (the latter three characters listed above).
- Timeline: Shows you how far you are to finishing the game.
1. First impressions in general? (On story, game type etc.?)
2. Any characters that you're already interested in? Or characters you're already skeptical about?
3. Which character will you probably try to romance first?
4. Comments on the art style?
4. Which character ending did you get first? Were you trying to get another ending? Did you replay the game to get the other endings?
5. Was anything in the game too confusing?
6. Other critique/suggestions/questions? Let me know!