Some answers to the questions in your first post...
1. First impressions in general? (On story, game type etc.?)
Loved the character art and the retro fonts in the title. VNs that are set in specific cities appeal to me, and it was nice to see London-specific references in the story.
2. Any characters that you're already interested in? Or characters you're already skeptical about?
The dialogue between Nigel and Alicia was sweet, and I was curious about
Morwenna. She had the most screen time, as well as a mysterious backstory.
4. Comments on the art style?
I particularly liked the watercolor look and the details of Morwenna's and Arthur's outfits.
4. Which character ending did you get first? Were you trying to get another ending? Did you replay the game to get the other endings?
Morwenna, and yes. Morwenna's ending was my favorite, probably because we spend less time with Terri and Arthur.
5. Was anything in the game too confusing?
Confusing, no. I was (slightly) disappointed that Terri and Arthur more or less say the same thing at certain points, but it didn't bother me too much. I can't believe this only took a month!
6. Other critique/suggestions/questions? Let me know!
The books that you could read to Alicia were cute, and as another poster said, it was neat how they tied into the themes of the main story.
It was refreshing to see
NIGEL: So...the dinosaurs. We defeated them. We defeated them with... love?
MORWENNA: And your sheer lack of ambition.