- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 5:05 am
- Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
- Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
- Organization: Pastelle Studios
- Deviantart: MimirollCookie
- Location: A place where rainbows and unicorns collide. ^0^
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:33 am
- Completed: A New and Beautiful World [Ludum Dare 30], Lull [Ludum Dare 31], Palinurus [NaNoRenO 2015], Seeds of Sylvia [Secret Santa 2015], Fare Thee Well [NaNoRenO 2016]
- Projects: Republic of Stories
- Organization: Freelance
- Skype: electromancer2014
- Location: Chicago
The remastered edition of Palinurus, compiled for its one year anniversary, is now currently facing the Steam Greenlight process.
Please, please, please consider checking us out and voting for us if you would like!
Thank you all very sincerely and very much for showing your interest in our project.
Greenlight Page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =621971158
Steam Trailer: https://youtu.be/7qYayuB_XVg
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:38 am
- Completed: A!MGIADSFTDOH!, Palinurus, Our Home., Seeds of Sylvia, Last Continue Customization Prototypes
- Projects: Citrus Girls
- Organization: Watercress Studios
- IRC Nick: TuttyTheFruity
- Tumblr: therecettearsarereal
- Github: TuttyTheFruity
- Skype: tutankoopa
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
We also have plans for NaNoRenO '16 starting next month. Keep an eye out, we're gonna be going ham!
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:50 pm
- Completed: Lull, Palinurus, Seeds of Sylvia, Fare Thee Well, Our Home., Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!, Cautionary Tale, Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World Conquest!!, this was for you..
- Projects: Avitus, A Field of Flowers and Stars, Missing Stars
- Organization: Watercress, Somnova Studios
- itch: watercress-studios
- Location: Fredericksburg, VA
After two long years, our 2015 NaNoRenO game is finally coming to Steam! With remastered visuals, updated music, and redone interface, we are extremely proud to unveil our first Steam release. Download it for free here on December 9th!
We would never have had this opportunity were it not for the hard working people in Watercress. While many at Watercress spent much of their time delivering this game, we'd like to thank former member Electro for his dedication as the Palinurus Project Director, who spent many days (and nights) of his own time delivering a freeware game as an unpaid volunteer. He, and many others like Instant (Budapest's artist) and Echo (Watercress' Coding Director), came together to make our dream a reality.
Them, like all of us at Watercress, did this for free, and I as Watercress' Studio Director can't thank them enough.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy our game!
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to comment on our Steam page, or contact us directly on our Gmail (email@example.com), subreddit, or Discord Server!
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
A good story (I think) makes you think about life, not just the story content itself. So Palinurus succeeds on that front.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:09 pm
- Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
- Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince
Want some CC sprites?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users