Ishara: Bane of the Seas [Adventure][GxB][NaNoRenO2015]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
pastmybedtime

Re: Ishara: Bane of the Seas [Adventure][GxB][NaNoRenO2015]

#46 Post by pastmybedtime »

This is kinda embarrassing but I found myself crying during the endings with Felix. I grew so attached to them, this is the only visual novel I have played that have stirred such strong emotions XD. I love it so far, the story, the characters, everything!! I have yet to play the other branch of the story, I'll have to replay it to get the other endings and I can't wait. I'm sure they will not disappoint!(I should get some sleep first though xD). I really enjoyed it and the writing and the art were awesome. I also had fun with the battle scenes and the voice acting was a nice touch. Anyways, thank you so much for creating it and in such a short time!

space7case

#47 Post by space7case »

Is there a walkthrough for this game?

anu
Projects: Guardian Spirit Di-visual-novelin, Four Seconds to Your Death
Deviantart: yoshinavanatala
itch: saydame

#48 Post by anu »

I really do not want to get the game just ended like this. I want the sequel... if I can.

So I just completed the whole game (I guess), and found that the game was... well, I love the way you developed the characters. They were not forced, so natural I think. I enjoyed the battles, although there was this one that I must really think about the strategy (I don't remember, just... it ever happened to me). The storyline too... I love them all.

I love the endings between Ishara and Félix. I can't explain why, just think about them makes me happy. :D

Oh! Just one more thing. I am so eager to see the CGs... I think they would be wonderful. :D
Thanks for making the game. I enjoyed it. It was incredible. :D