Nerr2Babe

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Jukilum

Nerr2Babe

#1 Post by Jukilum »

I have recently completed my first game, Nerr2Babe, a short dating sim based on one from Super Paper Mario, so it is of course family friendly.

Windows
Mac
Linux

Does this automatically go to the page where you can download any of the games?
Last edited by Jukilum on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

Re: Nerr2Babe

#2 Post by lordcloudx »

nah, some of the members here who manage renai.us will ask for your permission to mirror it soon.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#3 Post by mikey »

lordcloudx wrote:nah, some of the members here who manage renai.us will ask for your permission to mirror it soon.
That's correct! :P

Anyway, Jukilum >> the game seems to fit into the parody/fanfiction group, so if you give permission, we'll gladly mirror it at the RAA. Thank you!

EDIT: It's up. :P
Last edited by mikey on Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jukilum

#4 Post by Jukilum »

Permission granted!

Last bumped by Jukilum on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:28 pm.