Densidade [scroller w/ vn storytelling component][3 endings]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Arcanum
Veteran

Densidade [scroller w/ vn storytelling component][3 endings]

#1 Post by Arcanum »

Created for Kolks Games Jam, Density is a quick replayable vertical scroller with 3 endings. As you fall into the ocean, discover your forgotten memories and sink to despair - or find acceptance and help. Will you sink to oblivion as your life flashes before your eyes, or are your happy memories going to offer you solace? The story unfolds as you pick up itens that remind you of your past.

Hey guys =) I've been lurking in this forum for more time than I have posted things. I've finished my first game at last, with the help of a splendid group of friends and a strict deadline. Though you won't find much of the 'novel' aspect here (and the little text the game has is mostly in portuguese; but I don't think it's really necessary at all to read it), there's some CG collecting and a lot of storytelling to be have, though mostly done without words - after all, this is an introspective game. There are also 3 endings for collecting - good, bad and neutral, depending on the memories you find. You'll have to replay the game to get a full grasp on the character and their past, as more often than not you'll have to choose between memories.
ImageImage
Attachments
img2.png
img1.png
densidade-cover.png