Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And...

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mad_Scientist
Regular
Completed: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim
Projects: Summer in Trigue, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, The Five Figures, Unseen

Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And...

#1 Post by Mad_Scientist »

Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim!

Made very quickly, as a joke, based on a friend's tweet. Date the machine gun wielding bunny of your dreams! Marvel at my terrible artwork! Discover four spectacular endings!

Download here. http://www.mediafire.com/download/977j1 ... .0-all.zip Folder name is "Don't Test Me" because it's in response to my friends tweet. :D
Check out the demo of Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, my mummy VN. Cause haven't you always wanted to play a Pharaoh in love with his mummy little sister? Oh, you haven't always wanted that? Uh... well... if you check it out anyways, I'll be happy. (Cannot guarantee your happiness though).
You can follow me on twitter at:
@MadNovelist212 My "official" account, follow for updates.
@MadScientist212 My personal account. Beware, I tend to babble.

Mad_Scientist
Regular
Completed: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim
Projects: Summer in Trigue, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, The Five Figures, Unseen

Re: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And...

#2 Post by Mad_Scientist »

...egad! I just now realized the typo on the title screen! NOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: I mean, that's wrong, the typo was deliberate. To add to the low quality charm of the game, of course. Completely deliberate, haha ha heh.
Check out the demo of Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, my mummy VN. Cause haven't you always wanted to play a Pharaoh in love with his mummy little sister? Oh, you haven't always wanted that? Uh... well... if you check it out anyways, I'll be happy. (Cannot guarantee your happiness though).

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#3 Post by Rainbow Colors »

Terrible artwork? TERRIBLE?

That bunny looks absolutely adorable >u> (so adorable that I'd probably play. probably.)

(I swear I'll check it out when I'm free.)

Edit: I showed it to a friend and he says '10/10 most anticipated Dating Sim of the Year' so you have that.

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

Smudgeed
Regular
itch: smud

#4 Post by Smudgeed »

This looks AMAZING. Will download AS SOON as I have the chance! I know this is a dating sim for the bunny but....that square tree in the background really gets me going...

EDIT: Played it. Beat it. Got all the endings. Loved it. This game brought a big ol' smile to my face. Great job!

Mad_Scientist
Regular

#5 Post by Mad_Scientist »

Rainbow Colors wrote:Terrible artwork? TERRIBLE?

That bunny looks absolutely adorable >u> (so adorable that I'd probably play. probably.)

(I swear I'll check it out when I'm free.)

Edit: I showed it to a friend and he says '10/10 most anticipated Dating Sim of the Year' so you have that.
Hehe, thanks. And I am unreasonably proud of that bunny drawing.
Smudgeed wrote:This looks AMAZING. Will download AS SOON as I have the chance! I know this is a dating sim for the bunny but....that square tree in the background really gets me going...

EDIT: Played it. Beat it. Got all the endings. Loved it. This game brought a big ol' smile to my face. Great job!
Haha. Maybe I'll make a spin off about the square tree (probably not.) And thanks! :)