Real Life: A Bishoujo Adventure

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mihel
Regular
Projects: Foxtaile, Dream Chasers, Wedding Vows

Re: Real Life: A Bishoujo Adventure

#61 Post by Mihel »

First off, truly awesome game. It was all-around fun, with good replay value, and aside from the first choice ending switch (which took me a Bad End or two to figure out) the choices were interesting and fairly clear in function, and the extras were worth the ending-hunting. Plus I only needed the spoiler after trying six times to get the secret ending :P

Also, I too am curious about the "missing" ending... perhaps it could make an appearance in the more protected boards?
Will you stay here for a while, dear, 'til the radio plays something familiar?

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#62 Post by Samu-kun »

Y-you guys should be careful of what you wish for... >_>

Ignosco
Veteran

#63 Post by Ignosco »

Thanks for all the comments everyone :D, and thanks also for the reminders about the ending - I've finally posted the CG + text in the NWS art dumpage thread. Enjoy :P.

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#64 Post by Samu-kun »

Aw no... *does not dare go to the H forum now...*

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#65 Post by lordcloudx »

Well said, Samu-kun.

If anyone is still interested, Ignosco has posted the scrapped ending on LHH. Here, I'll even link it. It's worth reading through :3
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 345#p54345
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#66 Post by ririruetoo »

For the life of me, I can't get any good endings. I read was posted before about the choice in the very first menu affecting the outcome of the game, but I still can't get a good ending...Can anyone help me out please??
ImageImageImage

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#67 Post by lordcloudx »

@ririruetoo: lawl, you can blame FIA for that bad ending trap. In any case, just try to stick to one girl for a single playthrough. The choice that you should always make is "Maybe I should leave?" near the beginning of the game no matter which girl you're going for.

Edit: yeah, we know that choice is sorta against instinct, but one of us insisted that if Ivan can't be a gentleman at that point, he deserves a bad ending :P
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#68 Post by ririruetoo »

@lordcloudx

Thank you sooooo much~!
ImageImageImage

txqina
Regular

#69 Post by txqina »

Thanks for making the game. Fairly brief, but a bit different.

I got the Romantic endings for Sue and then Lucia, but couldn't be bothered trying for Feria.
Sue seemed like a normal nice girl and Lucia was shy but worth persevering with.
Maybe Feria could have been interesting, but I'm not really into sassy argumentative girls.

Plus a couple of crazy endings, just because they were there to explore!