Real Life: A Bishoujo Adventure

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
storm-and-fire
Regular

Re: Real Life: A Bishoujo Adventure

#46 Post by storm-and-fire »

Got all the endings. It was really fun! Sue and Lucia are my favorite characters of course!
Funny that Sue turned out to be a terrorist or something. She looked funny with that dreamy look on her face and trying to blow up the house. XD Also, I was spoiled for Ivan's secret ending thanks to some guy's avatar and was expecting it.
:roll:
Ignosco wrote:Also, this isn't the end of Real Life - some further development is underway :D.
Ooo! Can't wait! Keep it up!

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#47 Post by Samu-kun »

I'm also looking forward to the extensions very much. :3 I hope Sue gets more game time! ^_^

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#48 Post by azureXtwilight »

Mmm... Sorry I was a bit late to play..

LoL! It was my first impression when I played this game.

My fave ending is Lucia's. She's like me, the appearance, not the personality. Haha.
And she's kinda cute in her costume XD

I don't like Feria, she's BUM! and BAMMM!!! and STOMP! STOMP!
And she overreacted to everything...

.......But her ending is kinda cute...............

........Still loses to Lucia's..............

AYAYAY!

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#49 Post by lordcloudx »

SOMEONE... said something like, "Where is the website for Real Life?"

Right... here ya go! http://real-life.animerd2k2.net/
upload html-based readme = instant website :twisted:
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#50 Post by Blue Lemma »

Yay, I finally got all the endings! Now I see where a certain past avatar came from :wink:
I'm glad the game didn't have too many choices, or else I would've been stuck forever... Fun game, but where's the mega-harem ending? :( :P
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Ayachan107

#51 Post by Ayachan107 »

(sorry...um.....I'm new here and.....I was too lazy to register and then I just being a guest here.)

I was playing this...and simply addicted.
I even promote this game on my blog! (but my blog is not in english,so...)
and planning to use Feria as my roleplay char >3
back to topic...
I already get all crazy-bad-good ending
Could anyone give me complete walktrough to get to the secret ending? Or tips and hints? I really want it.

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#52 Post by F.I.A »

To obtain the secret ending 1
- Required access to 9 endings(4 Good, 1 Bad, and 4 Crazy).
- Proceed as usual with Lucia's date till a choice pops out.
- Choose not to cosplay will get you onto the secret ending I.
To obtain the secret ending II
- Required the first 10 endings to be completed(9 endings+ Secret Ending I).
- An extra choice will be available when choosing a date.
That's all. And yes, apparently Feria is one of the favorites. :)
Last edited by F.I.A on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
「通りすがりのメーカだ。覚えとけ。」

----------
Winter shard
WIP: Hyperion(Trace unknown), ?????(Progressing)

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#53 Post by lordcloudx »

Cool! (Speaking on behalf of Baka Trio) We're happy that you enjoyed it. :twisted:

I'm just going to paste Ignosco's original post here.
1. General bad ending
2. Rena good ending
3. Sue good ending
4. Feria good ending
5. Lucia good ending
6. Rena crazy ending
7. Sue crazy ending
8. Feria crazy ending
9. Lucia crazy ending
10. Secret ending
11. Ivan Bonus ending 1 - we had to cut this ending to release the game in the all ages forum. The text and CG will either be posted in LHH or the uncut version of Real Life will be released on the RAA.
12. Ivan Bonus ending 2

How the unlocking of endings works:
Ending 1 can be obtained on all playthroughs. One of the Endings from 2-5 must be obtained to unlock Endings 6-9. Ending 10 is unlocked after completing Endings 1-9, and Ending 12 is unlocked after completing Ending 10.

Gameplay hints/Walkthrough:
The wrong choice on the first menu will prevent you from reaching any good Ending and Ending 10 (if unlocked). Sue and Feria's good endings are mutually exclusive but the other good endings can be reached on a single playthrough. After reaching one of the good Endings, Endings 6, 8 and 9 can be obtained from new unlocked dialogue choices. Ending 7 requires the player to repeatedly fail catching the rat. After reaching the first 9 Endings, Ending 10 has hints provided in-game about how to obtain it. Ending 12 is obtained by a new dialogue choice unlocked after Ending 10 is reached.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Ayachan107

#54 Post by Ayachan107 »

Thanks XD
I'll try XD
I'll do my best helping making many more people playing this >3 some of my friend also enjoy this XD
*love promotions*

#55 Post by Guest »

Can't really get any of the good endings, so I'd just like to know...is there any good fanservice, at least?

It doesn't seem likely to have any sex scenes or anything like that, so is it worth it for some kind of fanservice?

Or would it simply be better not to bother with this one, find a better game and go with that instead?
One that has some interesting plot, as well?

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#56 Post by F.I.A »

Hmm, I am not sure about good, but there is a few fanservices littered around.

I am not sure if I should judge its worthiness based on amount of fanservices. But I do admit that the script is average at best.

As for nice plot of the closest genre, I will definitely recommend Quine and Project Nattsu.
Last edited by F.I.A on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
「通りすがりのメーカだ。覚えとけ。」

----------
Winter shard
WIP: Hyperion(Trace unknown), ?????(Progressing)

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#57 Post by kara24601 »

Loved it. Thanks for making this game!

Mistik
Regular

#58 Post by Mistik »

Woot. I got the bad ending like 3 or 4 times, then I got sues good ending, then I looked on this thread and was like...
WOW I can't believe they're are twelve endings. I think your actual game design in fitting so many choices into a small game denotes skill.
Crazy endings were the best =D

Also I notice that all the girls have the same haircolor + do as the girls from "Higurashi no naka kuro ni" Was that an ode to the game or am I just seeing things??

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#59 Post by lordcloudx »

Mistik: Nope, I'm not a Higurashi fan, so I'm not familiar with the characters. It's just a coincidence.

Gego/XAREN

Re: Real Life: A Bishoujo Adventure | coo!

#60 Post by Gego/XAREN »

coo!
now i have seen all the endings [except the one that was cut out].

did you post it in the H-section?