Baby Making Time [Puzzle/Dating][BxG][BxB][GxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sapiboonggames
Veteran
Completed: I Love You, Brother [BxB]

Re: Baby Making Time [Puzzle/Dating][BxG][BxB][GxG]

#16 Post by sapiboonggames »

bekami wrote:Finally finished my first playthrough! It was fun, but I didn't get the puzzles at first because I'm a dumb dumb.
I knew John had to be married off to get the presents from the nurse, so I married him off right away to Clara LOL
I got up to 9 kids and then I ran out of moves/energy :'( Gonna replay again now that I know how to solve the puzzles! This time I'll do GxG and BxB muwhaha! It was really enjoyable (although some dialogue was repetitive? It didn't take away from the overall game, so it's okay!) keep up the good work!
Yup, it's kinda repetitive since making all possible dialogues for the couple combination is a lot of work :oops: (45 combination in total :o )

Thanks for playing it ^_^
Visit my website: http://www.sapiboong.com

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#17 Post by distorsion »

Going to be hard to play this if the only platform it works on is PC, but it seems interesting enough that I think I'll give it a try!
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

Hoosha
Regular

#18 Post by Hoosha »

=] Hi how do I get the rich guy to move his dumb vehicle and how do I get the police man to move all those cars out of the way and how do I get those two girls to stop fighting over the cool guy? plsss help!

Hoosha
Regular

#19 Post by Hoosha »

Oh and how do I get the guard to stop harassing that girl =[?

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#20 Post by sapiboonggames »

Since it seems that lots of people are having trouble clearing the puzzle, give me a day or two to make a walkthough to beat the puzzle :D

Hoosha
Regular

#21 Post by Hoosha »

sapiboonggames wrote:Since it seems that lots of people are having trouble clearing the puzzle, give me a day or two to make a walkthough to beat the puzzle :D
=[ I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! <3 give me hints pls?

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#22 Post by sapiboonggames »

Rich guy won't move his vehicle. The cars won't be moved, either. The same with the two girls fighting over the guy. You can pass the game without doing so. And I don't understand what you mean by the guard harassing the girl :? Do you mean Beatrice's guards? If so, they can be removed after you get Beatrice married with someone!
For more details, please look forward to the walkthrough! :)
Last edited by sapiboonggames on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nijikomori

#23 Post by nijikomori »

Just finished my first playthrough~!
First of all, I really love the idea, so original and refreshing(?)~ I also love how there are human samples in heaven, especially picked to help those cupids learn about their mission! I wouldn't mind being one of those samples, though. :wink: I also love the art and GUI, so cute~~

So, I managed to pair up four couples before losing my energy when I was trying to pair up the last one. :cry: Since I totally forgot that this game provide BxB and GxG, I just went and paired straight couples only, lol. Will definitely try another couples on my next playthroughs! :) As for the puzzles, I think I managed to solve most of them, I think? Since I don't know how many puzzles there are, I'm just gonna wait for the walkthrough before playing it again.
I managed to get the present and solve the santa puzzle which also solve the clown-chicken puzzle, got the pervert and nurse out of the way, found the police's denture, and cleared the way to the hotel, is there anymore puzzle other than those I've mentioned?
Also, there are two things that I'd like to suggest to you; is it possible to load the game while playing it? I didn't see any 'load' option, only 'save'. Everytime I want to load the saved games, I have to restart the game and I found it kinda troublesome. :/ And the second is, is it possible to lower the bgm or just put the 'mute' button? Since I usually just lower the bgm everytime I play a VN, it's kinda tiring to mute the game manually. :/

Other than that, I have no complaint at all. As for the repetitive lines, I don't really mind it much. In fact, this is a really well-made game especially considering that you made it in only one month! Good job, indeed! :) I'm just gonna vote now and take a break, hopefully the walkthrough is available soon so I can play this cute game again~

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#24 Post by sapiboonggames »

nijikomori wrote:Just finished my first playthrough~!
First of all, I really love the idea, so original and refreshing(?)~ I also love how there are human samples in heaven, especially picked to help those cupids learn about their mission! I wouldn't mind being one of those samples, though. :wink: I also love the art and GUI, so cute~~

So, I managed to pair up four couples before losing my energy when I was trying to pair up the last one. :cry: Since I totally forgot that this game provide BxB and GxG, I just went and paired straight couples only, lol. Will definitely try another couples on my next playthroughs! :) As for the puzzles, I think I managed to solve most of them, I think? Since I don't know how many puzzles there are, I'm just gonna wait for the walkthrough before playing it again.
I managed to get the present and solve the santa puzzle which also solve the clown-chicken puzzle, got the pervert and nurse out of the way, found the police's denture, and cleared the way to the hotel, is there anymore puzzle other than those I've mentioned?
Also, there are two things that I'd like to suggest to you; is it possible to load the game while playing it? I didn't see any 'load' option, only 'save'. Everytime I want to load the saved games, I have to restart the game and I found it kinda troublesome. :/ And the second is, is it possible to lower the bgm or just put the 'mute' button? Since I usually just lower the bgm everytime I play a VN, it's kinda tiring to mute the game manually. :/

Other than that, I have no complaint at all. As for the repetitive lines, I don't really mind it much. In fact, this is a really well-made game especially considering that you made it in only one month! Good job, indeed! :) I'm just gonna vote now and take a break, hopefully the walkthrough is available soon so I can play this cute game again~
I think you've managed to solve all the puzzles :D
For the load and mute thing, I'll try to implement it, but I can't promise, since the engine I'm using is kinda limiting for those parts... :| (since they're meant to make RPG, after all.)

Thank you for playing it!

Willowen
Projects: Oh My Deer
Organization: Endless Production
Tumblr: Endless-Production
Deviantart: Willowen

#25 Post by Willowen »

I've played the game twice and now I'm going to play it a third time (Yipee!).

This is such a fun game! I love how each character interacts differently with one another. The well thought out puzzles at first were really difficult but after playing a while, you figure it out.
The sprites are really cute and I love how you made Dragon Ball Z references. Haha, I think towards the bottom I saw Master Roshi. The boulder also hinted a little at that too.
Overall, great job. I wish there was a load button while playing but other than that, I have not problems with the game.

Actually, I have a question now. Is it possible for Beatrice to interact with John? You need the present to sort of move the obstacles so her path is cleared but maybe there is another way?
Currently Working on

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#26 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Hey I'm back! This is a cute and unique game. I really loved how you get to choose pairs and solve puzzles as well. The characters are so interesting that I have many pairs in mind and may just have to play this game a few times until I am satisfied. I found it really hard? I'm still stuck on the same puzzle, the one with santa's presents. I'm not the best at puzzles so I'd appreciate it if you had a walkthrough. I'll probably wait. However, I feel as if you should have a loading option too, it gets annoying having to exit the game every time I make a mistake or want to go back. Overall, I really like this game and look forward to completing it! It's pretty awesome and different. Are you considering porting this to ios or android?
ImageImage

Seigetsu
Regular
Deviantart: suien

#27 Post by Seigetsu »

Hi there! I really liked this game! It was fun and unique, and the art was really nice.

For my first play-through, I just focused on getting as many babies as possible while pairing everybody up. At first, I tried to pair up Max and Clara, but that would decrease Max's 5 baby potential, so I just paired Clara up with old man Douglas. I thought the pairing was cute, haha.

Then I went on to pair Hannah and John up
just to solve the present puzzle.
Then I paired up Max and tsundere Beatrice because I got baby-greedy
and Beatrice's men kept getting in the way of my moves.
Their bickering was really cute!

The last two couples I paired were Kiyoko/Will and Sharon/Robin, just because they were spaced closer together and I was running out of moves. Kiyoko was my favorite character (namely because I'm a researcher myself), and because her no-nonsense attitude was hilarious when coupled with Will's playful dialogue. It was somewhat surprising that Sharon fell in love with Robin's muscles in the end, but all is good, I paired up everybody and got 13 babies, yay!

I'm going to try the BxB and GxG options next. I did try John/Max for the kicks once, but that did not work out very well, lol. Are there any characters who are exclusively straight in this game?

That's all for now. It was fun. Thanks for making the game!
Last edited by Seigetsu on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#28 Post by sapiboonggames »

Willowen wrote:I've played the game twice and now I'm going to play it a third time (Yipee!).

This is such a fun game! I love how each character interacts differently with one another. The well thought out puzzles at first were really difficult but after playing a while, you figure it out.
The sprites are really cute and I love how you made Dragon Ball Z references. Haha, I think towards the bottom I saw Master Roshi. The boulder also hinted a little at that too.
Overall, great job. I wish there was a load button while playing but other than that, I have not problems with the game.

Actually, I have a question now. Is it possible for Beatrice to interact with John? You need the present to sort of move the obstacles so her path is cleared but maybe there is another way?
Haha, thank you :3

Yup, at the moment, John's interaction is pretty limited (because of the reason that you stated), so unfortunately Beatrice and John can't meet (even though I have already made their interaction dialogue :shock: ).

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#29 Post by sapiboonggames »

LadyOfGatsby wrote:Hey I'm back! This is a cute and unique game. I really loved how you get to choose pairs and solve puzzles as well. The characters are so interesting that I have many pairs in mind and may just have to play this game a few times until I am satisfied. I found it really hard? I'm still stuck on the same puzzle, the one with santa's presents. I'm not the best at puzzles so I'd appreciate it if you had a walkthrough. I'll probably wait. However, I feel as if you should have a loading option too, it gets annoying having to exit the game every time I make a mistake or want to go back. Overall, I really like this game and look forward to completing it! It's pretty awesome and different. Are you considering porting this to ios or android?
Yup, walkthrough is on the way~
To get the present, you have to get John married first (so the nurse can "move on", hence why John's interaction is pretty limited :[)

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#30 Post by sapiboonggames »

Seigetsu wrote:Hi there! I really liked this game! It was fun and unique, and the art was really nice.

For my first play-through, I just focused on getting as many babies as possible while pairing everybody up. At first, I tried to pair up Max and Clara, but that would decrease Max's 5 baby potential, so I just paired Clara up with old man Douglas. I thought the pairing was cute, haha.

Then I went on to pair Hannah and John up
just to solve the present puzzle.
Then I paired up Max and tsundere Beatrice because I got baby-greedy
and Beatrice's men kept getting in the way of my moves.
Their bickering was really cute!

The last two couples I paired were Kiyoko/Will and Sharon/Robin, just because they were spaced closer together and I was running out of moves. Kiyoko was my favorite character (namely because I'm a research myself), and because her no-nonsense attitude was hilarious when coupled with Will's playful dialogue. It was somewhat surprising that Sharon fell in love with Robin's muscles in the end, but all is good, I paired up everybody and got 13 babies, yay!

I'm going to try the BxB and GxG options next. I did try John/Max for the kicks once, but that did not work out very well, lol. Are there any characters who are exclusively straight in this game?

That's all for now. It was fun. Thanks for making the game!
Well, John/Max can still get married but it's just harder (since they bicker a lot in their first meeting),
No characters are exclusively straight, actually, just that some pairings will never happen due to lack of chemistry (Cupid will comment on it)