Baby Making Time [Puzzle/Dating][BxG][BxB][GxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
amVspR

Re: Baby Making Time [Puzzle/Dating][BxG][BxB][GxG]

#61 Post by amVspR »

redViXen wrote:I manage to solved all the puzzles! Yay!
Though, I had a hard time about that Present Puzzle but thanks to some people here, I manage to get it.

Here's The Walkthrough:

You need to solve all the puzzles first and by solving them, it would make your move a bit shorter.
Puzzles:
Denture and Police Man - Since there's a car crash and it can't be solve unless the Police Man sort it out, he needs to go there but since a man, who lost his dentures doesn't want to move. It won't happen. Look for a man who will say that a dog took a denture and feed that dog with a food for it to release the denture. Once done, talk to the man who's looking for the denture. He will leave and then talk to the Police Man and he will go and sort the car crash problem.

Pervert and the Nurse - You need to sort the Denture man first for this to be solve. In the car crash site, there's a women watching it. The other one was the wife of the perverted doctor and needs to move once the Policeman sorted out the crash. Talk to the lady and she will disappear and so is her husband. The Nurse will then be released and will leave a cold medicine.

Sickly Old man - needs the cold medicine to move in the way.

The Hotel Intruders(LOL) - The Dog and the owner needs to move so you can make babies. By doing so, you have to find another food hidden somewhere. (You should have 3 food. 1 Hot Dog, 1 Sandwich and 1 Burger) Feed the Dog and the dog will suddenly disappear. Talk to the owner and he will find his dog.

Cat and Santa Puzzle - You need to give the cat some food to wake up. Santa hates the cat so he will move in the middle of the kids for it.

Santa and the Present - Santa needs to have a present, which you will get to the rejected nurse. John needed to get married for her to throw the present.

Clown, Chicken and the Concerned Citizen - The Clown will move once Santa gave the present to the kids and will take his rest. The Clown will then disappear once you talked to him after Santa disappeared. Talk to the chicken and it will move to where the Clown used to stand. Then the Concerned Citizen will disappear, once the chicken is safe by talking to him.

The Bodyguards will move once Beatrice gets married but you can go for a date without doing so.
Just to let you know that GxG and BxB won't give you any babies at all. (I thought one of them would magically be pregnant. LOL)

If you want to know the pairings, you can ask me. I manage to get every pairings.
Please guide me how to pair up Will x John? :D

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#62 Post by Zelan »

Hey there! ^_^ This game looks super cool. Unfortunately, I can't try it out for myself because I have a Mac, but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread in case it ever gets released on another platform!

doktorcrimson
Regular
Completed: Prince Caterpillar [NaNo16]
Projects: Friend Me
Tumblr: doktorcrimson
Deviantart: dr-crimson

#63 Post by doktorcrimson »

amVspR wrote:
redViXen wrote:I manage to solved all the puzzles! Yay!
Though, I had a hard time about that Present Puzzle but thanks to some people here, I manage to get it.

Here's The Walkthrough:

You need to solve all the puzzles first and by solving them, it would make your move a bit shorter.
Puzzles:
Denture and Police Man - Since there's a car crash and it can't be solve unless the Police Man sort it out, he needs to go there but since a man, who lost his dentures doesn't want to move. It won't happen. Look for a man who will say that a dog took a denture and feed that dog with a food for it to release the denture. Once done, talk to the man who's looking for the denture. He will leave and then talk to the Police Man and he will go and sort the car crash problem.

Pervert and the Nurse - You need to sort the Denture man first for this to be solve. In the car crash site, there's a women watching it. The other one was the wife of the perverted doctor and needs to move once the Policeman sorted out the crash. Talk to the lady and she will disappear and so is her husband. The Nurse will then be released and will leave a cold medicine.

Sickly Old man - needs the cold medicine to move in the way.

The Hotel Intruders(LOL) - The Dog and the owner needs to move so you can make babies. By doing so, you have to find another food hidden somewhere. (You should have 3 food. 1 Hot Dog, 1 Sandwich and 1 Burger) Feed the Dog and the dog will suddenly disappear. Talk to the owner and he will find his dog.

Cat and Santa Puzzle - You need to give the cat some food to wake up. Santa hates the cat so he will move in the middle of the kids for it.

Santa and the Present - Santa needs to have a present, which you will get to the rejected nurse. John needed to get married for her to throw the present.

Clown, Chicken and the Concerned Citizen - The Clown will move once Santa gave the present to the kids and will take his rest. The Clown will then disappear once you talked to him after Santa disappeared. Talk to the chicken and it will move to where the Clown used to stand. Then the Concerned Citizen will disappear, once the chicken is safe by talking to him.

The Bodyguards will move once Beatrice gets married but you can go for a date without doing so.
Just to let you know that GxG and BxB won't give you any babies at all. (I thought one of them would magically be pregnant. LOL)

If you want to know the pairings, you can ask me. I manage to get every pairings.
Please guide me how to pair up Will x John? :D

I need a walk through for that as well!

BlackLotus

#64 Post by BlackLotus »

This...was...so..:CUTE!!
I wished i could have paired up Everyone Q_Q
But it was really sooo cute !
SOOO CUTE! I could die ♥
I really loved it. I only wished that i could have more energy x-x

foleso
Regular
Completed: Demon Kiss, Rustea Conversation, Love Rewind, Crown & Cauldron
Projects: Franken Tutor
Organization: Foleso
Tumblr: foleso
Deviantart: foleso
Github: foleso
itch: Foleso

#65 Post by foleso »

I love this game SO much! Spent the last hour or so trying to find it, and I'm absolutely so happy I finally did! I played this years ago, excited to play it once more!