❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][late NaNo]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Pudding Fluff
Regular
Projects: Cute Demon Crashers
Organization: Sugar Script
Tumblr: SugarScript

❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][late NaNo]

#1 Post by Pudding Fluff »

http://sugarscript.itch.io/cute-demon-crashers

Ending hunting guide: http://sugarscript.tumblr.com/post/1268 ... ting-guide
CG hunting guide: http://sugarscript.tumblr.com/post/1268 ... ting-guide

❤ Warning! ❤

This game will contain explicit sexual images! So we recommend it for audiences over 18 years old.
You'll have the choice to censor the naughty bits in game if you'd like.
This game is about consent and feeling safe in intimacy, so you can stop the sexytimes at different points, or keep going.
If you'd still like to play this game but don't want to see any intimate scenes or nudity (even censored), you can pick a no-sex ending. There will be no 18+ visual content before that point!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤ Intro ❤

While university students are out enjoying themselves, Claire is stuck at home and having spring break blues.
After wishing for a fun fling, she suddenly finds herself in the company of four sex demons!
Three incubi and one succubus to be exact.

Maybe spring break won't be so boring after all…

❤ Characters ❤

Claire [default name]
A dutiful student who prefers the company of home or her close friends.
Her self-consciousness makes it hard for her to be outgoing, and she has insecurities surrounding dating and sex.
Disappointed that university didn't turn out as exciting as she hoped for, she predicts spring break will be no different.SUDDENLYSEXYTIMES!?!?

Akki
A cheerful and happy-go-lucky demon who has a penchant for human food and video games.
Like Claire, he's also shy when it comes to sex. Despite that, he's eager to please.

Orias
Orias wants nothing more than to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea.
He may seem stoic, but he's very sensitive to the people around him.
Practices light BDSM, and usually takes a Dominant role.

Kael
Warm and supportive, Kael is the glue that keeps the 'family' together.
He's the most responsible of the demons, and is a good listener.
Pastimes include cooking, sleeping, and music.

Mirari
The one who crashed Claire's lazy spring break, Mirari is known to be spontaneous.
She's easygoing and loves to socialize. Hobbies include board games and gardening.

❤ Team ❤

Art - Pudding Fluff and Mint Cookie
Backgrounds - Chocolate Berry
Writing - Toffee Cake
Editing - Caramel Glaze
Programming - Fruit Muffin
Music - Orangebeat
GUI - Honey Bun

* These are our SugarScript handles.
We humbly request you use them when you discuss the game, even if you know who each of us is~

❤ Features ❤

~ 4 lovely sex demons to get intimate with. ~
~ Gallery with 20+ cut ins and CGs ~
~ Stop button to stop all intimate activity at any point! ~
~ Replay Scenes gallery to replay without menus.~
~11* endings!~
~And... a special treat we couldn't have got without our fans!
partial voice acting for the demons <3
~
-------------------------------------

You can listen to the OST by OrangeBeat, aka Marc Conrad over here:
https://soundcloud.com/mcmarcconrad/set ... n-crashers

Also, you can use the backgrounds on the game by Chocolate Berry aka Laniessa over here!:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 52&t=31572

The game's code by Fruit Muffin aka Quilldream/Robot Lolita resides at GitHub and will be properly documented shortly :)
https://github.com/robotlolita/cute-demon-crashers

If you like the GUI, go ahead and let Honey Bun ( aka KingV ) know at her deviantArt:
http://kingv.deviantart.com/art/Cute-De ... -526703099

Other members of the team include Shadow starring as Caramel Glaze as our editor and sfx cutrator, SilverHyena starring as Mint Cookie, our chibi artist! And Deji starring as Pudding Fluff (yours truly~), the character artist ;)

Thanks for all your patience and support <3

**If you'd like to discuss the 18+ aspects of the game, please make a thread on the Adult Content section and let's keep this thread all-ages friendly ;)
Last edited by Pudding Fluff on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow
Regular
Completed: Various
Projects: Various

Re: ❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][late NaNo]

#2 Post by Shadow »

It's time!!

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#3 Post by Deji »

THIS TOOK IS WAY TOO LONG I'M TIRED xD

Hope you guys enjoy it, we put a lot of love into it ^__^
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

Feral Phoenix
Regular
Completed: Uncommon Time, The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal, Refinery
Projects: The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance
Tumblr: dialoguelostloop
itch: feralphoenix

#4 Post by Feral Phoenix »

Congratulations!!! You guys did great work; I hope you get a ton of positive feedback to roll around in!
My Games Hub Page
Original
Uncommon Time (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Refinery (Ren'Py) | The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance (RPG Maker VX Ace)
Collab
The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal (RPG Maker VX Ace - illustration, English translation)
Translated
Tragic Muppets (RPG Maker VX Ace) | The Gaol of Eternity (RPG Maker XP) | I Wished For (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Gathering the Magic (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Rainy Drop (RPG Maker VX Ace)

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#5 Post by MaiMai »

Congratulations on the release!! I'm so happy you guys stuck to finishing and polishing this game up.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#6 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Congrats on the release! Can't wait to play it.
ImageImage

Larite

#7 Post by Larite »

Just played Akki's route once again, awww it's super cute! And I really love the ending, it's such a wonderful part, some thing that I missed from beginning! :)
Awww, thank you for this beautiful game.

buxton1990

#8 Post by buxton1990 »

I love this game it is great I really loved Kael he was so gentle and sweet :)
I'm enjoying trying to get all the different CGs struggling to get all of the cuddling ones for Kael and Orias

Thank you for making this game!!!!!!

Undim

#9 Post by Undim »

Hello, nice game you made. Very impressive in execution of an idea that could have easily gone wrong.

I do have one bug I've spotted; it's a nitpick but Mirari's first two CGs are flipped in the gallery in relation to their icons.

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#10 Post by Deji »

Thank you for playing it! :D

@buxton1990: try using the stop button when they're at different states of undress :P

@Undim: we just noticed this! We'll upload a fixed version shortly :)
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

MitsuIsh

#11 Post by MitsuIsh »

Congratulations on the release! :D You guys have worked so hard on this game; I really admire the determination and patience that you all have. Lots of other people would just throw in the towel or take even longer haha. It did take a really long time and lots of delays, but I think it was worth the wait given all the polishing, little additions, and the special treat. :) I saw some people give up on this game because of the wait, but they don't know what they're missing. :P Thank you so much for taking the time to create a free quality game with a positive message.

Erotome
Regular
Projects: Paws & Effect, RE4: Otome Edition
Organization: Shimmersoft
Tumblr: erotomesoft
Deviantart: Erotome

#12 Post by Erotome »

Congratulations SugarScript!

I wanted to say I've been following this game now for months, and awaited in anticipation for the release. It's such a quality game and I feel it really sets a standard compared to other otome/visual novels that explore sex as a topic. It's an excellent starting point for younger players who are curious but unsure, and can I just say it's a much more genuine experience than the despoliation that seems to inundate the Japanese R-rated otome market (Not to knock on anyone's fantasy, but it's tiring to see game after game of the repetitive, "You're too sexy, I'm going to do things to you now even if you beg me not to" trope).

In terms of the new material, I love the voice acting as all were done very well (HNNG to Orias' actor, btw), as well as the addition of the animations. The whiteout scenes made the experience seem romantic and the music really just makes it all so tender, so much sweetness to enjoy.

I would like to mention what I feel like is my only gripe: During the CG's it feels like there's a lot more male gaze than female gaze (i.e., Claire's front and center to the male counterparts). More specifically both Kael and Orias show little skin compared to Akki and Mirari. I wondered if this was due to concerns that excess of male nudity would make players feel uncomfortable (since, if the player base is primarily female they might feel more comfortable seeing the female body rather than male)? I think I'm just a pervert who would've liked a little more peen on the screen (forgive me!!) >_<

It was just a small detraction of the enjoyability on my part, really, and again, congrats. I love the game, and thanks for making it. <3
Play the demo our latest game, Paws & Effect: My Dogs Are Human!

Pudding Fluff
Regular
Projects: Cute Demon Crashers
Organization: Sugar Script
Tumblr: SugarScript

#13 Post by Pudding Fluff »

@Erotome: Glad you enjoyed it! We didn't really want to showcase peen or force camera angles to show penetration, hahaha, so yes, it was lacking on that department (...and we *all* like boobs in our mostly female team :'D )
It's a good point to consider, though, so thanks for bringing out :)

--------

On another note, we made ending and gallery completion guides, since people on tumblr were asking for them :)
Ending hunting guide: http://sugarscript.tumblr.com/post/1268 ... ting-guide
CG hunting guide: http://sugarscript.tumblr.com/post/1268 ... ting-guide

Feral Phoenix
Regular
Completed: Uncommon Time, The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal, Refinery
Projects: The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance
Tumblr: dialoguelostloop
itch: feralphoenix

#14 Post by Feral Phoenix »

Back after successfully getting everything! Everyone was realllllly cute and the voice acting was a nice extra touch. It must have been a pain to draw all those variations and test them and make sure that the stop button works right everywhere... I'm really impressed with the end result, it's very polished.

I still really love the safe and friendly atmosphere that's built up around sex here. I wanna see more 18+ games with an attitude like this! Hopefully CDC has blazed the trail for similar works in the future. :3
The orgy ending was also really great, 10/10, would lol again.
My Games Hub Page
Original
Uncommon Time (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Refinery (Ren'Py) | The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance (RPG Maker VX Ace)
Collab
The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal (RPG Maker VX Ace - illustration, English translation)
Translated
Tragic Muppets (RPG Maker VX Ace) | The Gaol of Eternity (RPG Maker XP) | I Wished For (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Gathering the Magic (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Rainy Drop (RPG Maker VX Ace)

hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

#15 Post by hiko27 »

AHHHHHHHH AKKI WAS HELLA FREAKING ADORABLE. Loved the whole consensual thing going on with incubi/succubus. Heck, just with consent and sex together in the same freaking sentence. Sidenote: Totally agree with what the other user said about R-otome games. They love their forced sex apparently. This game was a breath of fresh air from that.

But okay, most likely just me but
when Claire lost her virginity, felt very unrealistic. Losing your virginity hurts like someone fucking stabbed you (though I don't think it happens to everybody), so I was actually waiting for that. But totally fine if you guys were going for a more romantic atmosphere. And boobs over peens anytime. Let me join the boob faction. I ALSO LOVE HOW THERE WAS THE OPTION FOR A FREAKING CONDOM. YES TO PROMOTING SAFE SEX! YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!
The GUI was really, reaaaaaaally nice. Clean, simple but it works with everything, though the main menu text's orientation kinda threw me off. Idk if it happens to everybody, but yeah. If the text was made to look like a graphic, it would be totally fine. I did like that it had options for those who are dyslexic, as well as the 18+ filter. We honestly need more 18+ games like these (also saves you time from having to release two versions because of it). The animations added to the sprite was really really REALLY nice as well. The art nut in me was fangirling the whole way through because of them. But all in all, that was a really nice game, though short for my taste (because I want more cuteness and they're all so sweet and adorable ugh). If, by some miracle, you guys ever decide to expand on this... Count me in, I'll be waiting lol. Pretty awesome job you guys did!
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov