❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][late NaNo]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

Re: ❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][late NaNo]

#16 Post by Deji »

@hiko27: thank you! <3
I
n our experience, losing your virginity just stings a bit, and we've read a lot of articles saying that if you're really aroused and well prepared, it should't even hurt! Though we know it's different for everybody :)
We sadly won't be expanding on this, we're tired and need to work on other things, hahaha :'D
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

lunamoon7

#17 Post by lunamoon7 »

I love this game! :!: :D I think maybe it will ended up making History in being the first Hentai Otome Game made originally in English! :) :mrgreen: :wink: By the way everyone don't you think it would be cool if there was a Hentai Otome Game Jam? :) :wink: :?: Oh and Deji you're from Chile? I'm from Brazil! Pleasure to meet you fellow South American! :!: :)

Shedonkadonk
Projects: Reaper's Rebellion: ToD
Tumblr: shedonkadonk
Deviantart: shedonkadonk

#18 Post by Shedonkadonk »

This was an incredibly fun game to play! The sprites and colors were all so lovely to look at, the quiet music in the background, and added voices were a fun surprise as well. I especially loved that at any moment you could stop if you wanted, and the incubi/succubi were still very much so pleasant about things. Usually in adult games, you are in for the long haul during the mature scenes, but the option to stop is rather refreshing.

This is a marvelous game, the entire team did a simply splendid job! Keep up the great work!

ms45
Tumblr: saint-barbara
Deviantart: ms45

#19 Post by ms45 »

I loved this game! And I really loved that you don't just get dumped like a rock if you decide you don't want to sleep with any of them :mrgreen:

mobychan
Veteran
Projects: The Chosen - Sakura Pink & Gentian Blue
Organization: Foresoft

#20 Post by mobychan »

We finished Akkis route(with all CGs ^^)
And so far think it's really amazing!
We love it <3

Erotome
Regular
Projects: Paws & Effect, RE4: Otome Edition
Organization: Shimmersoft
Tumblr: erotomesoft
Deviantart: Erotome

#21 Post by Erotome »

hiko27 wrote:
But okay, most likely just me but
when Claire lost her virginity, felt very unrealistic. Losing your virginity hurts like someone fucking stabbed you (though I don't think it happens to everybody), so I was actually waiting for that. But totally fine if you guys were going for a more romantic atmosphere.
Actually Hiko, it's a misconception that losing one's virginity should hurt (Though I can't speak for every individual experience, naturally). There are a lot of factors involved: One, not everyone has a hymen by the time they're losing their virginity; in actuality, not everyone is born with one. Two, if the female is very nervous or not turned on the vagina will fail to not only be too constrictive for the member (with size being another contender), but will also fail to lubricate properly which can cause more friction, thus pain. However if the vagina has been properly lubricated either through relaxation or a personal product, then the penis should enter with much less difficulty and pain for the female.

EDIT: I'm an idiot who didn't see SugarScripts own reply to this. -_-
Play the demo our latest game, Paws & Effect: My Dogs Are Human!

Aratzne
Deviantart: Aratzne

#22 Post by Aratzne »

Just wanted to say, I loved everything about this game. The adorable art, the sweet characters, the short yet satisfying storylines... Everything someone could ask for in a fluffy otome, and more. Each of the characters, including Claire, felt well-developed and their interactions were both fun and believable.

But, hands-down, I have to say I was most impressed by your treatment of positive sexual relationships and consent. In a way, it's something I didn't realize was missing from the majority of R18+ visual novels until I played this game. Which is really an unfortunate thing! It's wonderful that you not only included the option to say no (at any time), but also explored vital concepts of sex and relationships within the game's story. To be honest, if I had played this as a teenage girl, I absolutely would have learned more about sex, consent, and being comfortable with myself/a partner than I ever did from "sexual education" in school. Cute characters and beautiful production notwithstanding, I think that is the biggest accomplishment to be proud of.
Story time: The most powerful moment in the game for me was near the end of the sexual scene with Orias (which is the last route I played). As the scene is wrapping up (but oral sex/fingering is still taking place), the "Red" button in the corner of the screen disappeared. I was like, "o_o Where did my consent button go!?" Not really a big problem since it's the end of the scene, but that was definitely an eye-opener that made me realize how much I'd come to appreciate having that button there.

Fox Lee
Veteran
Completed: Where Ages Go [NaNo2015]
Projects: Swan x Swan [YuriJam/NaNo16], ♥ON, Guilded Age
Organization: Invincible Ink
Deviantart: foxlee
itch: foxlee

#23 Post by Fox Lee »

Erotome wrote:Actually Hiko, it's a misconception that losing one's virginity should hurt (Though I can't speak for every individual experience, naturally). There are a lot of factors involved: One, not everyone has a hymen by the time they're losing their virginity; in actuality, not everyone is born with one.
Indeed, I wish somebody had told me that when I was a teenager! <TMI>
I always used to wonder what had happened to mine, since for the life of me I couldn't feel the slightest bit of pain.
</TMI> Anyway, so now that you mention it, it was rather nice to see a H-game that featured a virgin girl, but didn't dwell on pain/blood in that moment ^^;
Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
CleanDirtyFurryPro

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#24 Post by Blue Lemma »

Cool unique game :D Who knew a game about demons trying to get in your pants could be so cute and sweet?

+ nice UI and little touches
+ entertaining
+ yay a sexual game that didn't leave me feeling dirty
+ great art and music

- needs more succubi! :D
- story probably not as memorable as the game overall

So the demon guy says he can't get her pregnant huh? Riiiiight, don't fall for that one, ladies ;)

Hearts everywhere! .... EVERYWHERE :P
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#25 Post by Deji »

@everybody: thanks for playing and glad you enjoyed it <3 <3

@Aratzne:
We hid the button during orgasm because we thought it'd be silly to be like "ah-ah I waaaah-nt to stoooaaaah~~~~" xDDDD
We are looking into graying it out instead, since a couple other people mentioned it gave them anxiety to not have it there and that's not our intended reaction :')
@Blue: Of course you want more succubus, hahaha xD
And yup, we agree there's no memorable story in there whatsoever, it's just a bunch of fluff ;)
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

Savri

#26 Post by Savri »

I just started the game and I can't stop laughing!!!!!!! You killed me with Akki yelling "These goddamn blue shells!", this just got me under guard!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD loved it so much!

Samantha

#27 Post by Samantha »

Finished all the routes and let me just say that this was ADORABLE .
I have been following the game for as long as it was just an idea and did not have a forum page even. But I wanted to force myself to wait till the complete version is out.
And glad I did cause for me VAs added so much to the personalities of the demons.
Orias was the one I wanted to go after at first. (I blame those sexy locks of hair) but my first play through ended up being Akki. He was so adorable.
Mirari was for me more of an older sister or a friend who is just helping Claire release some tension. Although I loved the VA. And the character design for Mirari. Plus she was very funny

Orias was oh so sexy with his deep voice (kudoos to VA).

Lastly my favorite ended up being Kael. Loved his route and personality. Well done writer you somehow managed to make it very childish and mature at the same time. VOICE ACTING in this route was the most expressive.

Loved the variety of variations in the CGs in all routes. Made me feel like every decision I made counted.
Hope to see similar work from the talented deji in the future (not necessarily 18+ but the cute fluffy romantic CGs full of variations)

Now that my comment has almost taken the form of a review I'll shut up 😜
CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE TEAM

mobychan
Veteran
Projects: The Chosen - Sakura Pink & Gentian Blue
Organization: Foresoft

#28 Post by mobychan »

I just realized I posted this in the WIP Thread XD
So here it is in the correct Thread^^

Finally finished the game, 100%^^

We really loved it, the characters were really nice and the interactions written nice as well.

Something that came across a bit weird for us though was in Mirari's route.
We were kinda surprised that, when we chose to stop before even starting the massage, Claire's still fine with cuddling, which for us is more intimate than a shoulder massage(we also think that a shoulder massage is less intimate than a foot massage) but I guess that's just personal opinion^^

At some of the other places, the stop option(not the button in the top right) kinda felt forced as well, because Claire was ok with everything a second ago(maybe just because of how the button was phrased?)

Either way, we loved all of the routes and characters^^
We hope all of your future project will go well as well

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#29 Post by try10 »

I had lot of fun playing this game! I loved the art, music and dialogue! Orias was my favourite character! I think this is the cutest mature game that I have ever played and it gave me a nice feeling. Too bad that it was short :( Being able to make the choices I felt comfortable with was awesome. I really hope for a sequel in the future, or an updated version of this one ;)
Thank you for making such a wonderful project! :D

aeiou2626

#30 Post by aeiou2626 »

Forgive me Mirari I probably won't do your route! ;A;

Ahhhh this game is so cute! I'm so happy it exists! Kael and Akki are absolutely adorable and I love them so. Especially Kael. He's, like, dream boyfriend status :lol: I love his sex scene the most hands down. It's so cute and fun and fluffy and--! *has a heart attack FROM CUTENESS*

On the other hand--AND THIS IS COMPLETELY 100% BECAUSE OF ME AND MY PREFERENCES DON'T WORRY--I really, reeeeeaaaally didn't like Orias's route. Was he sexy? Yes. Was his VA talented and also sexy? God yes. Is being restrained and being the submissive one my cup of tea? Nooooo way. I was sent the link to the game by my friend, so I never even looked at the brief character descriptions before downloading the game :roll: so I had no idea he was a Dom. I figured it out real quick though with his "close your eyes" line :lol:. I was actually kinda distressed when he said they didn't experience romantic attraction (why am I playing this game then? xD) and also during his sex scene. I think it was because I didn't want to be tied up or blindfolded, but felt like if I didn't he might be disappointed (which is dumb since this is about not feeling forced lol). Also I wanted to get all the CGs hahahaha! He was also so distant like Claire said, whereas I like affectionate lovers. One last thing: like others said, it was kinda distressing when the stop button went away. I thought that meant she was gonna, ah, cum, but then it kept going a bit! It reminded me of when my current boyfriend almost had me over the edge, but then did something I didn't like at all and I made him stop, regardless of any impending climax, hahaha. But I will say I was super happy when Claire called him cute :D you're derrrn right he is!

OKAY HOW ABOUT SOME MORE STUFF I LIKED! Top of my list is literally every part of Kael's route. Every. Part. He was such a lovable cutie and was so sweet and gentle! I laughed when he got all offended at Claire thinking it would hurt xD. And all the kissing and playfulness and the hand holding was the beeeest! Being able to stop at virtually any point is absolutely wonderful. I've played some r-18 otome in my days, and let me tell you...most are pretty much on the opposite side of the spectrum from this. Also, while I need my sex to have romantic attachment, this game did not and I think that's good! It shows it's okay to have sex with someone you aren't "in love" with or whatever, but that you still need to be considerate and understanding. Plus, the sheer amount of fluff in Akki and Kael's routes distracted me from the whole non-romantic thing and didn't bother me at all! Uh honestly it made me wonder if the whole no-attachment thing was just Orias, but meh. It is what it is, and what it is is a good game :D !

Give my love and hugs and kisses to everyone involved in the project! You all did a wonderful job and I hope you guys recover from the mauling this game gave you :lol:! Thank you for making such a great, safe, and sex-positive game!