❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][late NaNo]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
greenace
Regular

Re: ❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][late NaNo]

#46 Post by greenace »

Cute game! I love the positive message that it expresses. :3

Erikka
Regular

#47 Post by Erikka »

Nice art but I think this game just wasn't for me. Too sweet for my taste. I was expecting some real BDSM not eco candles and stuff like that.

T4R4F13D
Projects: BiCurious, The 4 Years Prologue Series
Organization: Hopeshot
Tumblr: tarafyingcarrot

#48 Post by T4R4F13D »

This game is AMAZING! I loved all of the different possible endings, and the cute character designs, as well as their development. I thought it was adorable that when you choose Orias, the STOP button changes to RED.

kistnerelizabeth
Regular

#49 Post by kistnerelizabeth »

I enjoyed this game so much and totally forgot to leave a comment to let you guys know how I felt about it. I don't play the 18+ type games, but this game was the first exception I made and I enjoyed it a lot.

It was amazing! I loved all of the characters so much. The character designs, the UI, the gameplay, the voice acting, and the characters themselves... everything was awesome.
Last edited by kistnerelizabeth on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yukai Bayushi

#50 Post by Yukai Bayushi »

I'm a little late to this but...OMG. I loved this game. The music is absolutely beautiful and the characters are so "human." The voice acting was incredibly well done (Kael's voice gave me chills on several occasions). As someone who has experienced "issues with consent" in the past this has made me cry tears of joy every time I played (and I played A LOT to 100% this game). I have a rather...extreme...empathy and I often unintentionally link myself to whoever I am playing as/reading/watching/talking to, to the point that I cannot read or watch violent things because I can feel it happening to me. Because of that, after an "incident" I avoided Otome games like the plague. This is the first time I've played this kind of game in about four years. Overall, I think my favorite character was Kael. He's so gentle and considerate and kind, while also being strong, encouraging, and supportive. The fact that he, multiple times, actually "says" "no pressure," gave me a happiness that words can and will never do justice. I want to thank everyone who worked on this project. I'm still healing and this game has been so helpful to me, a gentle reminder that there are people out there who UNDERSTAND. I pray more people will make games such as this one. Thank you so much to the people who made this game. I hope you continue to be successful in whatever you do.