Kusoge [Parody] [SuNoFes]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sorani
Veteran

Kusoge [Parody] [SuNoFes]

#1 Post by sorani »

BxG|Romantic Parody|1280x800|R-15 for potty language
25 endings|True Route+Ends|20k word count

DOWNLOAD

Plot
Protag-kun goes to Highschool for the first time in his life. What will he find in Japanese High School?

Main Characters
Protag-kun
The Protagonist. He's a bishounen with mysterious powers whose just returned to Japan.

Iinchou-chan
She's the Class Rep. Main Love Interest.

Yankee-san
She's the token redhead and Delinquent of the class.

Classmate-kun
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Screenshots
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0003.png
CLYjD10WwAAfVM6.png
CLc5KB5UwAEC5pV.png

Questions: Tell me how kuso you like your kusoge.

Here's walkthrough as well, you need to get all endings.
kusogewalkthrough.txt
(3.31 KiB) Downloaded 11861 times
Last edited by sorani on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

Re: Kusoge [Parody] [Sunofes]

#2 Post by MaiMai »

CONGRATS ON FINISHING THIS! It was a pleasure to see you work on the art assets, let me tell ya.

And now I'll play this even though it says not to haha.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

sorani
Veteran

Re: Kusoge [Parody] [Sunofes]

#3 Post by sorani »

MaiMai wrote:CONGRATS ON FINISHING THIS! It was a pleasure to see you work on the art assets, let me tell ya.

And now I'll play this even though it says not to haha.
Thanks ;o; ahaha glad you were able to come watch me draw XD
I hope you enjoy ur kuso experience. its pretty bad.

KittyKatStar
Veteran

Re: Kusoge [Parody] [SuNoFes]

#4 Post by KittyKatStar »

CONGRATS ON FINISHING
time to DL and enjoy this amazing vn

sorani
Veteran

#5 Post by sorani »

KittyKatStar wrote:CONGRATS ON FINISHING
time to DL and enjoy this amazing vn
I hope to see ur commentary soon on twitter :DDD

Catlip Candy
Regular
Completed: Raven // Encanto
Projects: My Twisted Love Story (title susceptible to change)
Organization: Catlip Candy
Tumblr: catlipcandy
Deviantart: CatlipCandy
Soundcloud: Catlip Candy
itch: catlipcandy

#6 Post by Catlip Candy »

I like the sharpness of Classmate-kun's chin to the point that his arm got wounded by it... :shock: Downloading~
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!
Please help me become a better visual novel creator!

~~~~~~ Catlip Candy ~~~~~~~

Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

#7 Post by Amiralo »

...Can I just say that the gakuen handsome reference in the title is awesome? And the white hair red eye trope? And the Yaraiknaka reference in the yaoi genre? And the madoka refences?
I think there are too many browny points packed in for me to list them all. Good job. Literally brought tears of joy to my eyes.
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54150

sorani
Veteran

#8 Post by sorani »

Fake Existence wrote:I like the sharpness of Classmate-kun's chin to the point that his arm got wounded by it... :shock: Downloading~
Thanks for downloading :D I hope you enjoy~
Amiralo wrote:...Can I just say that the gakuen handsome reference in the title is awesome? And the white hair red eye trope? And the Yaraiknaka reference in the yaoi genre? And the madoka refences?
I think there are too many browny points packed in for me to list them all. Good job. Literally brought tears of joy to my eyes.
Ahah thanks for catching on~ XD
Thanks lol I'm glad you were able to see my influences ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YonYonYon
Veteran
Projects: Nightflower(Frozen), Reach the Starlight(WIP)

#9 Post by YonYonYon »

Is Classmate-kun from Gakuen Handsomu?!

Oh, man. I'll definitely try this game out when I'll get better internet connection
ImageImage

sherberrie
Regular

#10 Post by sherberrie »

I played it and got all the endings! B)

(Not gonna risk spoiling anything so)
Jeez, where do I even begin? First of all, it was HILARIOUS. God, this is like every single anime meme ever got mushed together and was made into a visual novel. I turned on WaifuNotes because I wasn't sure if I was gonna get the references, but I did and now I have realized that I'm a bigger weeb than I thought. The highlight for me personally was the dudebro route/ending because I'm a huge fan of Free! and I laughed the most at the mention of the dub(but it still pains me, how could Funimation do that to me). And the thing with parodies of typical high-school visual novels is that the MC always ends up being so snarky and more annoying than typical MCs, but this MC was stupid like everyone else and it felt more light-hearted and fun that way, y'know?
And I cannot forget to mention about how much I love your art! Usually, I'm a HUGE perfectionist when it comes to art in visual novels, but I didn't see any flaws(and do you have an art blog or something because I'd love to see more)! Anyways, I write way too much when I get excited, so I'll stop here. But this is so great for your first visual novel, and I loved it, so thanks! I'm looking forward to anything you make in the future

sorani
Veteran

#11 Post by sorani »

YonYonYon wrote:Is Classmate-kun from Gakuen Handsomu?!

Oh, man. I'll definitely try this game out when I'll get better internet connection
Classmate-kun is aspiring to join the Gakuen Handsam cast some day. As the main character.
Also, enjoy :D
sherberrie wrote:I played it and got all the endings! B)

(Not gonna risk spoiling anything so)
Jeez, where do I even begin? First of all, it was HILARIOUS. God, this is like every single anime meme ever got mushed together and was made into a visual novel. I turned on WaifuNotes because I wasn't sure if I was gonna get the references, but I did and now I have realized that I'm a bigger weeb than I thought. The highlight for me personally was the dudebro route/ending because I'm a huge fan of Free! and I laughed the most at the mention of the dub(but it still pains me, how could Funimation do that to me). And the thing with parodies of typical high-school visual novels is that the MC always ends up being so snarky and more annoying than typical MCs, but this MC was stupid like everyone else and it felt more light-hearted and fun that way, y'know?
And I cannot forget to mention about how much I love your art! Usually, I'm a HUGE perfectionist when it comes to art in visual novels, but I didn't see any flaws(and do you have an art blog or something because I'd love to see more)! Anyways, I write way too much when I get excited, so I'll stop here. But this is so great for your first visual novel, and I loved it, so thanks! I'm looking forward to anything you make in the future
Aasdfasfg Thanks for the compliment~
and thanks for playing XD so happy you caught my Free!Dub references XD
And yeah everyone is crazy.
Ahaha artblogss I've been posting most of my art on twitter nowadays, but all my social media sites are in my signature XD
And once again, thanks for playing and glad you enjoyed it!

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#12 Post by Deji »

Played it on my lunch break and got two endings. I LAUGHED SO MUCH, thanks for making this hilarious game (and omg loved the waifunotes xDDD )
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

sorani
Veteran

#13 Post by sorani »

Deji wrote:Played it on my lunch break and got two endings. I LAUGHED SO MUCH, thanks for making this hilarious game (and omg loved the waifunotes xDDD )
asdgasgg thanks for playing it XD
Glad you enjoyed the game and those blasted waifunotes ahaha >#<

Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

#14 Post by Razz »

Got all the endings and saw the true ending. So worth it, I laughed so hard at the ending CGs - Congratulations on finishing this amazing game.

Also I realized I missed the waifunotes feature after reading this thread, maybe I'll play it again for the lulz and see what I missed.

nezu
Tumblr: bakanezu
Deviantart: nui-nui

#15 Post by nezu »

This game is really poopy. If ya kno what I mean bro. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was hilarious! And it was even better with the waifunotes. I almost cried. XD
Everything was amazing... but the true ending was so rewarding. And my fave is Classmate-kun. I think it's because of his overly-expressive face. Yeah, that must be it. XD
If I would have to put this game into one word: perfection. You've made a beautiful thing, kudos.

And I love your art. Why is it so pretty and perf? D,: