SC2VN - The eSports Visual Novel [Non-Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
iusername

Re: SC2VN - The eSports Visual Novel [Non-Commercial]

#16 Post by iusername »

OMG, it's my first time playing a visual novel about eSports and Korea!
I loved it! Even though i never played the game, StarCraft, the game progress was easy to understand and entertaining as part of the storyline.
Storyline was simple yet entertaining! and i seriously loved music, CGs, and characters.
Drawings are great! Drawings helped a lot in focusing into the story and loving the characters.
I really love all the characters especially Accel and Stunt! Mr. Kim seems to be very interesting too but I didn't get to see him much.
Accel's smirk/smile? makes my heart beat XD i love his easy-going personality. he even makes me feel more relaxed.
I don't know why. He's just so attractive to me.
I really love Stunt too! to be honest, Stunt is my favorite character. He's so adorable and funny and makes me filled with full of joy and warm feelings. His enthusiastic smile and adorable sad/anxious face are JUST SO ADORABLE! <3
I imagined myself (Mach), in certain moments in story, interacting more with Stunt than I did in actual story. like responding more to what he said and taking extra care of him.
I really loved how I got to meet his mother. I loved the moment where I brought him back to his mother after the drunk party, and his mother glared at me. XD i don't know why. i just loved that moment.
Mr. Yeon was very likable too.
and I hated Bolt. my feeling for him got worse and worse as the game progressed.
and that's good because he's the antagonist.
I really liked Mach. She was simple yet very likable and understandable character.
Jett is very cool character that i admire and like. She's harsh, but not too harsh.
I was shocked when she slapped me (Mach) though. then again, I saw it coming.
i'm glad we got to talk about that slap issue later on.
Reva was little bit eh to me, but after the
sleepover,
i began to like her more.
Did i mention that i like Mr. Kim too? i like his intense aura, self-confidence, and formality.
He makes me feel uneasy in both good and bad way if that even makes any sense.
and once again, i have to say that the music is awesome! it helps me really get into the story
especially at the battle with Bolt part.
I want to download the music XD
music, CGs, and storyline, and characters are all awesome!
oh, and i seriously love Enoch jacket! it's so cool. name, Enoch Red, sounds so awesome too.
I WANT SEQUELS! i want more of this story. i felt satisfied with the ending but i still yearn for more.
i want to learn more about them. more background and family relationship. more development of friendship.
more progression of their team,
Enoch Red
! More character development! and more and more
please say that you are making a sequel for this visual novel.
i loved this visual novel so much. thank you so much for making this. i thank everyone that was part of the making.
i want fanarts, fancomics, fanfics, and other fanstuffs of this visual novel, SC2VN. XD it deserves it!
by the way, it has only one ending, right? one successful ending? and maybe others are fail endings?
Last edited by iusername on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vogue
Regular
Completed: SC2VN
Projects: Don't Forget Our eSports Dream

#17 Post by Vogue »

Thanks for the high praise. We definitely want to make a sequel, but we have to make sure it's the right call for our team and if the opportunities will line up for us. We'll know for sure after Blizzcon (November 9th or so).

iusername

#18 Post by iusername »

Vogue wrote:Thanks for the high praise. We definitely want to make a sequel, but we have to make sure it's the right call for our team and if the opportunities will line up for us. We'll know for sure after Blizzcon (November 9th or so).
oh, ok. thanks for telling me. Fighting! I wish your team the very best of luck. =D