Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1 [Kinetic][Fantasy][Adventure]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Viridea
Regular
Completed: Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2, Viridescent Dragon: Halloween Special, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 3
Projects: Viridescent Dragon
Organization: Viridea Productions
Tumblr: virideaproductions
Deviantart: Viridea
itch: veedragon

Re: Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1 [Kinetic][Fantasy][Adventu

#16 Post by Viridea »

If you haven't yet, please, don't forget to try this game out! :D It's free!
Check out my Viridescent Dragon visual novels! Viridescen Dragon: Chapter 1 and Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2!
deviantART page: Viridea

Viridea
Regular
Completed: Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2, Viridescent Dragon: Halloween Special, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 3

#17 Post by Viridea »

Over 120 downloads now~! Keep 'em comin' ;)
Check out my Viridescent Dragon visual novels! Viridescen Dragon: Chapter 1 and Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2!

Viridea
Regular

#18 Post by Viridea »

I have re-uploaded the game files as .zip files on all of the available websites! :)

Viridea
Regular

#19 Post by Viridea »

Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1 has 146 downloads! :D Thanks a bunch! I hope it can reach 200 soon!

Viridea
Regular

#20 Post by Viridea »

Hey guys! I recently added an RPG on itch.io based on my visual novel series! https://veedragon.itch.io/viridescent-dragon-test-rpg

Viridea
Regular

#21 Post by Viridea »

Check out my first review for Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1~! :D http://viridescentdragon.weebly.com/reviews.html

Viridea
Regular

#22 Post by Viridea »

Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1 has 160 downloads across all the sites it has been uploaded on! Only 40 more to reach 200! (It has 88 downloads on itch.io alone!) Thank you very much for your support!

Viridea
Regular

#23 Post by Viridea »

Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted, but I just uploaded version 1.2 of Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1! I fixed a few typos and character positions, and also the size of the text box. To access the new file, just head to the download page of Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1! I also have a video of the whole game for those of you who either don't want to re-download it or if the game doesn't work well on your computer. Just PM me and I will send it to you privately via YouTube (once I upload it.)

Thanks! :)