Aurora Memoria Philosophical Data Session: 2093 (Sci-Fi

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Priz Tats
Completed: Aurora Memoria Philosophical Data Session: 2093
Organization: Priz Tats LLC
Tumblr: priztats
Soundcloud: Priz Tats

Aurora Memoria Philosophical Data Session: 2093 (Sci-Fi

#1 Post by Priz Tats »

• Thematic + Formal Concentration: Science Fiction, Cyber Punk, Neutropias, Technocracy, Gender Signification in Programming, Techno-fetisization, and Erotological Ambivalence in the Artificial
  • Concept by: D.V. Caputo and Callie Beusman
  • Graphics + Animation by: D.V. Caputo
  • Music + FX by: DV-i
  • Written by: Callie Beusman
  • Programed by: Hamilton Steele and Edmund Olson
  1. Priz Tats is proud to present Aurora Memoria, the latest release from digi-wunderkind and Manhattan producer DV-i. Brilliantly showcased as the soundtrack to an interactive Visual Novel, Aurora Memoria is a 5 song ultra-concept EP full of lush, digitally-quantized bellscapes punctuated by samples, sweeps and FM blips. Set in the neutropic, hyper-evolved megalopolis 'Fuji City,' this interactive Visual Novel-written by Callie Beusman-is an inspired new take on a medium colloquially referred to as the 'dating-sim'.
  • _
  • _
  1. Aurora Memoria allows the player character up to five divisive plot courses which wind their way through a multitude of rich CG and vector-illustrated backdrops and character designs complemented by nuanced dialogue and branching plot arc. A concept release to its very core, DV-i’s Aurora Memoria material format will be equally as stunning. This interactive release will be loaded onto a 4-gigabyte Secure Digital (SD) card with custom printed decal and housed in a 3d printed, thermoplastic case--this, of course, all designed by DV-i as well.
  • _
  • _
  1. “Aurora Memoria is a comprehensive multimedia exploration of science fiction, japanese anime, corporate audio-logos and the studio ghibli-blue-and-green optimism of a Sony-developed speculative lifestyle. Punctuated by the very real fears of a post-climate change, mass data-culled surveillance society, Aurora Memoria is fused together by a combination of IDM, Japanese Technopop, drum-n-bass and Yamaha digital synths (with a sprinkling of fictionalized teenage angst).”
  • _
  • DV-i
  • _
  • _
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Priz Tats on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hoosha
Regular

Re: Aurora Memoria Philosophical Data Session: 2093 (Sci-Fi

#2 Post by Hoosha »

My my my...what a large file size..It'll take me another million years to finish downloading it...>=] I hope it's good..

Priz Tats

#3 Post by Priz Tats »

Hoosha wrote:My my my...what a large file size..It'll take me another million years to finish downloading it...>=] I hope it's good..
I know apologies, but I sweeaaarr its worth it! We tried reducing files sizes but.... well, we really like crisp images <(@´_`@)> but again, worth it!

(also, that picture, even though I know its from scary movie, made my heart jump into my throat lol)

Hoosha
Regular

#4 Post by Hoosha »

Priz Tats wrote:
Hoosha wrote:My my my...what a large file size..It'll take me another million years to finish downloading it...>=] I hope it's good..
I know apologies, but I sweeaaarr its worth it! We tried reducing files sizes but.... well, we really like crisp images <(@´_`@)> but again, worth it!

(also, that picture, even though I know its from scary movie, made my heart jump into my throat lol)

..it's from The Exorcist actually.. :3

My download finished I'm about to play just as soon as I wait another half a billion years for this ginormous elephant of a folder to extract!

EDIT

KK!! I finished the Hisoka route and the Senpai route! The intrigue in Hisoka's route was a LOT more interesting than Senpai's but both the romances were equally as sweet c: I CBA to play Zetakaowakera's route..

The um 3d..model stuff was super nostalgic T.T It reminded me of PS1 games..and the music was super evocative too! But rlly my fave part was the
conspiracy
in Hisoka's route..I wish there was more to it! >O<
Was the ending where you fall on the floor and start seeing static the best one possible? =[

Priz Tats

#5 Post by Priz Tats »

Oh LOL! Geez I guess they did a good job of copying that in Scary Movie.

And awsome! Ya My fav is w/o a doubt Hisoka's part too. I love Senpai as well just cause he's so classic in the sense that he's got the most, I guess, melodramatic ending (and it gets even more melodramatic if you get the negative ending!)

Also re: Hisoka needing more parts -- check out the Negative endings! Or hell maybe you didn't get the positive ending so check that out, eitherway, click the fast skip button (says F.Skip) until you get to the third and final choice, and you can see her other endings!

This is by far my favorite scene in the game...

Priz Tats

#6 Post by Priz Tats »

Oh wait lol I already posted that :[ But Zeitgeist's (german word for 'spirit of the age') has more world building like Hisoka if that's what your looking for. Def more 'intrigue' there!

Also, I should say I only coded this bad boy, didn't write it so im only bragging a little :P

MILLIONTH EDIT!!!
Technically, Hisoka's positive ending is the mind wipe scene, but the other ones don't end as badly tho, yes basically Hisoka's one is p bummer lol

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by philip »

@Priz Tats-

Just downloaded this, and decided that I would have a quick look at the beginning of the story. Well, I immediately got hooked; couldn't stop and played the whole way through on Hisoka's arc, and got the "good"(?) ending. Will be going back to explore the rest of it (but not tonight). This is an excellent story; I love the graphics and the style of the artwork. Fantastic job!!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

alex.theoto
Regular

#8 Post by alex.theoto »

OMG! What is wrong with your site. It's totally messy!
Firefox froze, Midori couldn't find the download link.
Can you give us download link?

Effects on websites are nice but this is to heavy for 7 years old computer.
Also, inform us if your game is playable on 5+ years old computers.

Thank you...

Priz Tats

#9 Post by Priz Tats »

philip wrote:@Priz Tats-

Just downloaded this, and decided that I would have a quick look at the beginning of the story. Well, I immediately got hooked; couldn't stop and played the whole way through on Hisoka's arc, and got the "good"(?) ending. Will be going back to explore the rest of it (but not tonight). This is an excellent story; I love the graphics and the style of the artwork. Fantastic job!!

philip
Hey Philip!!!!!

SO PUMPED YOU LIKE MAN!!! We worked super hard on this guy, so this praise is fantastic. PLZ explore the game, as you gotta see all the awesome graphics and story lines DV and Callie made!

Thanks again doggy! Also, if you're at all interested, there is a physical version of the release on SD card as well as one on SD Card that's inside a 3d Printed case. Lol no pressure tho, just gotta be an unashamed sales men lol.

Thanks thank THANKS!! WOO its so good to hear!

Priz Tats

#10 Post by Priz Tats »

alex.theoto wrote:OMG! What is wrong with your site. It's totally messy!
Firefox froze, Midori couldn't find the download link.
Can you give us download link?

Effects on websites are nice but this is to heavy for 7 years old computer.
Also, inform us if your game is playable on 5+ years old computers.

Thank you...
Hey Alex,

Super big apologies for the site! Ya we were kinda building for newer comps and also Chrome is MUCH better with the site or even Safari. As for the age of your comp, I think it should be good! I ran it on a virtual machine that I only gave only 1gb of Ram using Window's XP and it ran great.

As for the buy link, here is the page...

http://www.priztats.com/auroracountdown/BuyPage.html

And if that's too heavy of a page for your comp on Firefox just head over here to DL the game...

http://priztats.itch.io/

^ That's the itch.io profile, the games are at the bottom of the page. One is just a FREE DL of the game itself and the other is a DL of the game + OST in high-quality .wav format for $3.99

PLZ let me know if you have any questions! ALso, the game is p big.

alex.theoto
Regular

#11 Post by alex.theoto »

Thank you...

Priz Tats

#12 Post by Priz Tats »

No problem!

Priz Tats

#13 Post by Priz Tats »

WE GOT SOME EXCLUSIVE DLC/COMPENDIUM STUFF COMING THIS WEEK! B READY!!!

aceredshirt13

#14 Post by aceredshirt13 »

Yo, this was a really good game. It's rare that I come across a dating sim where I like all the characters and the premise. The writing was solid, the building of the relationships was really cute and fun to read, and the whole thing was just great in general. I can't even think of a favorite character because I liked them all equally (though Zeitgeist had an endearing excitement about everything, so maybe them). I had a handful of qualms, but a very small handful indeed - I confess that I wish the routes were a bit longer (though I think that's just me wanting more), and I was bothered by the protagonist's continual use of the word "it" when referring to Zeitgeist. I mean, I totally understand Professor Ayakawa's use of the word, since she views Zeitgeist as little more than an interesting science experiment, but I guess I hoped the protagonist would slowly start using "they/them" after getting to know Zeitgeist. "It" just sounds so demeaning to a such a multifaceted character.
and WOW! I did not see that twist on Hisoka's route coming! That was crazy. I'm so glad I played her route last, because it totally flipped my perception of all the other routes. Now I'm curious: were all the routes in the same universe but with the semester repeated? Would the computer wipe Zeitgeist's memory as well, even though they're technically not human? Heck, I can't even decide if the "positive" ending or the "negative" ending where they stay ignorant but together is a better ending. Now I'm convinced that high school in our universe is like that and none of us know it.
Anyhow, small quibbles aside, thank you so much for making this game and providing me with a great deal of enjoyment!

P.S. Are there more than three endings per character? Because I could only find three, and if there are more, I'm curious.

Bianchii
Regular

#15 Post by Bianchii »

;-; I loved it! The style reminded me of Final Fantasy 8 and I totally love that game ;-; as for the setting I adore cyperpunk, the world feels so alive with the cars flying, the screens changing, most visual novels or games made in renpy have just static backgrounds but this one really stepped it up!!! Also the sounds were amazing, added to the world feeling alive, and the story!!! AAA!!! This game had been in my sights for a while and boy am I glad I downloaded that huge file! Thanks so much for Zeitgeist, I love them too freaking much ;-; What I want to know now is how to get the other endings, is there a guide I can follow or something?
actually I think I got the best ending where Zeitgeist surrenders it's projected form to be able to move, what I wanted to know was if that's the best ending, are there other ones besides this and the one where they are left as a library assistant? that one's too freaking sad ;-;
I'll be doing the other routes now, wish me luck!!! But this was amazing! And if I had money trust me I would buy the 3d printed case, congratulations on such an entertaining game! (though like the comment before me, I wish it had been longer and maybe had more options? to make it more interactive maybe)

EDIT: OMFG
I CAN'T WITH ALL THE FEELS!!!! All of the routes are so good! The writing is superb!! All of the good ends are so GFSDHJKGFD (sorry can't put in words). And I loved every character so much!!!!! AAA!!!!! So I played Hisoka's route last like the top comment and it was so worth it! Though her endings just leave me with such a sense of helplessness, it sucks that we get to be the generation that suffers unknowingly so the future ones can live a better life. They could at least have asked for our permission XD
Senpai is such an adorable fool, but Zeitgeist is number 1 bae

I still can't seem to find the third endings on any of the routes ;-; halp pls ;-;
Last edited by Bianchii on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.