Aurora Memoria Philosophical Data Session: 2093 (Sci-Fi

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
aceredshirt13

Re: Aurora Memoria Philosophical Data Session: 2093 (Sci-Fi

#16 Post by aceredshirt13 »

Basically the way to get the three(? I think there are only three) endings is to make all the right choices and the right final choice for the best ending (which you did for Zeitgeist), make all the wrong choices and the wrong final choice for the worst ending, and make all the wrong choices but the right final choice for a not-quite-worst but still not very good ending. Which endings didn't you get?

Bianchii
Regular

Re: Aurora Memoria Philosophical Data Session: 2093 (Sci-Fi

#17 Post by Bianchii »

aceredshirt13 wrote:Basically the way to get the three(? I think there are only three) endings is to make all the right choices and the right final choice for the best ending (which you did for Zeitgeist), make all the wrong choices and the wrong final choice for the worst ending, and make all the wrong choices but the right final choice for a not-quite-worst but still not very good ending. Which endings didn't you get?
Ah!!! derp!! I was so dumb lol, I was only missing the super bad ends. I thought the ones I had gotten already were the bad ones, turns out they weren't the worst lmao. Thank you so much!!!
the worst endings are so bad ;-; they just disappear ;-; i can't, my kokoro broke </3