Friendship/Homage/Comedy/Slice of Life
Dr. Bernard Hooper is a marine biologist. Matt Lee is a hobbyist fisherman who owns a bait n' tackle shop.
The two know each other--and have a past history together--but can't stand each other.
But then a faithful fishing trip introduces them to a new, underwater friend...
The story is set in Sauble Beach, a Canadian beach overlooking great Lake Huron.
Must Love Jaws is for the Summer Novel Festival (July 01 - August 16) and 2015's A Game By Its Cover (June 20 - August 16), a game jam where you are meant to create a game based on another's fake cover art (or, in my case, a fake trailer)...
"Stephen Spielberg’s classic horror becomes a family movie similar to Free Willy. The title is a parody of the romantic comedy Must Love Dogs."
Art & Writing...................Katy133
- Nameable NPC
- Multiple endings: FIVE different endings!
- Timeline: Shows you how far you are to finishing the game.
1. First impressions in general? (On story, game type etc.?)
2. Any characters that you're already interested in? Or characters you're already skeptical about?
3. What's you current opinion of sharks?
4. Did playing the game change your opinion of sharks?
5. Comments on the art style?
6. Which ending did you get first? Did you replay the game to get the other endings?
7. If you re-named the shark, what name did you give it?
8. Other critique/suggestions/questions? Let me know!