Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Jake
Support Hero

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#16 Post by Jake »

Samu-kun wrote:But can I mirror it on the Renai Archives just the same?
Unfortunately, we can't put this up on the Ren'ai Archives:
The music is mostly from the CLANNAD OST
- we can't upload stuff which infringes on other people's copyrights.
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

illuminate001

#17 Post by illuminate001 »

Samu-kun wrote:Fufufu... I'm a guy. *points to the "kun" at the end of his name. :3

Woaahh... Too much BL for me. *hides under blankets* It looks pretty good, but what I have of my masculinity prevents me from playing this with a straight face. XD But can I mirror it on the Renai Archives just the same?
Ah hahaha...well at least ur open minded and u tried. lol. In any case yeah if you could please mirror it up that would be great. Actually I emailed Mr.E like the renai site suggested but I didnt hear back from him. errrr

illuminate001

#18 Post by illuminate001 »

Deji wrote:That was a really nice game! *applauds*
I wish the character changed emotions, thou... Still the art was really nice! =D
I grew to like all the characters, even if in the beggining they kind of irked me XD;

Too bad I didn't got anybody on my first try, boo... I wanted Sato ToT...
Awww thanx *bows* Im glad u enjoyed it Deji. Next time I promise to have their face change emotions (AND to not use copywritten music...but thats another story. mwahaha) Play it thru again and lemme no who u get.

illuminate001

#19 Post by illuminate001 »

Jake wrote:
Samu-kun wrote:But can I mirror it on the Renai Archives just the same?
Unfortunately, we can't put this up on the Ren'ai Archives:
The music is mostly from the CLANNAD OST
- we can't upload stuff which infringes on other people's copyrights.
U-uh oh....really? I thought as long as we credited the source it was ok. I dont take credit for any of the music at all and freely admit to using the Clannad OST. I mention all of that in the ending credits. Erm but I suppose I could jes not use copywritten stuff for my next Novel just in case. :cry:

Jake
Support Hero

#20 Post by Jake »

illuminate001 wrote: U-uh oh....really? I thought as long as we credited the source it was ok. I dont take credit for any of the music at all and freely admit to using the Clannad OST.
The problem isn't one of attribution - it's simply that distributing other people's copyrighted material without their permission is illegal. This kind of thing is often considered OK in fan circles when you attribute your sources, and it's relatively unlikely that any material harm will come of it - but the RAA exists to ensure the survival and availability of all the works archived there, and uploading infringing works jeopardises that in the long term.
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

illuminate001

#21 Post by illuminate001 »

Jake wrote: The problem isn't one of attribution - it's simply that distributing other people's copyrighted material without their permission is illegal. This kind of thing is often considered OK in fan circles when you attribute your sources, and it's relatively unlikely that any material harm will come of it - but the RAA exists to ensure the survival and availability of all the works archived there, and uploading infringing works jeopardises that in the long term.
Ohh...wakateru. Its ok Jake, perhaps I can re-release it someday with a different (Not copyrighted) soundtrack. Just replace the files out...it cant be that hard. :oops:

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#22 Post by mikey »

I don't think it is hard - there are a lot of free-to-use music sites, an hour or two, and you should be able to find fitting sounds quite quickly. For starters, try these: http://wiki.renai.us/wiki/Resource_Link ... nd_Effects Good luck!

illuminate001

#23 Post by illuminate001 »

Thanks Mikey for the link. I'll try it out. I jes been hella busy lately. Job hunting stuff. =s

akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets
Deviantart: littlebabyshoes

#24 Post by akemicchi »

Guest wrote:Ah hahaha! You got the joke ending at 1st?! Sorry about that..I know that was kinda weird Akemicchi. Thing is its kinda hard to get that ending so...maybe ur lucky? lol.
Just outta curiousity after playing meeting all the characters who were you *trying* to hookup with? (Oh ya and not to spoil anything but you cant hook up with Jaja...Shota is CREEPY! xD )
lol, 'lucky'... XD; That's one really positive way to look at that ending.

x''D Yeah... I figured there wouldn't be a Jaja ending. That makes me sad. Small, cute things are just so... cute.

I wanted a Jaja ending halfway into my first playthrough, but then I got the Coach ending... Then my second playthrough I tried getting the nonexistant Jaja ending again, but I got the Sato ending instead. (Hehee, Sato! <3 That otoutocon! xD) I played recently again and I went for Marlain, but he didn't want to be with me and so I got the ending where you don't end up with anyone... 8D;

#25 Post by Guest »

akemicchi wrote:Hehee, Sato! <3 That otoutocon! xD)
Ah hahaha I like how you put that part in small text. I was like "WTH what is that tiny thing there!?". In any case sounds like ur enjoying it. I kinda wanna play it now. Thing is since I created it I'll never have that novelty of wondering who I'll end up choosing cuz I designed all the paths myself. =S

Dontcha hate that?!

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#26 Post by monele »

The surprise kiss one = <3 :3

illuminate001

#27 Post by illuminate001 »

monele wrote:The surprise kiss one = <3 :3
ah hahaha. x-p

jun_wi

#28 Post by jun_wi »

It's so good to see a BL game! :mrgreen: This is so rare around here! Thank you thank you thank you thank you... It was a good one too! The art is excellent, and the story is too so far. (I've only gotten one ending yet even though it wasn't the guy I was trying to get) :? Oh well.

I've been lurking around lemma soft for almost two years now. I registered for an account but it didn't work and I've just left it alone since then but your game has made me unlazy and wanting to comment on how much I <3 it.

Good work! I hope you'll be making more BL games, we BL game fans need more boy on boy action to keep us happy! :cry:

lol, did that sound weird? ...yes I think it did. It's true though. :P

illuminate001

#29 Post by illuminate001 »

jun_wi wrote:It's so good to see a BL game! :mrgreen: This is so rare around here! Thank you thank you thank you thank you... It was a good one too! The art is excellent, and the story is too so far. (I've only gotten one ending yet even though it wasn't the guy I was trying to get) :? Oh well.

I've been lurking around lemma soft for almost two years now. I registered for an account but it didn't work and I've just left it alone since then but your game has made me unlazy and wanting to comment on how much I <3 it.

Good work! I hope you'll be making more BL games, we BL game fans need more boy on boy action to keep us happy! :cry:

lol, did that sound weird? ...yes I think it did. It's true though. :P
Wow thank you soo much for the positive review! Its great to know that there are ppl who really appreciate having a BL game out there. I know I did! I was looking and I was very disappointed by the sheer lack of them. I took things into my own hands and created one because I know that what I wouldve wanted to see as well. (And no boy-on-boy action doesnt sound that weird. lol)

I am actually in development (very slowly unfortunately) for a sequel to DSG. I was originally going to make Dream Savior Gakuen 2 a Boy Chases Girl VN so showcase the girls at the Dream Savior School. Im thinking now though because of you to hold off on that and instead of calling it DSG2 it will be called Dream Savior Gakuen: Girls Edition and put more focus into Drema Savior Gakuen 2 which will once again be a BL Game with an all new roster of guy.

Things to look forward to in the Sequel:

+Changing Emotions/Facial Expressions
+More Fan Service (No Nudity tho...)
+Some music which I composed myself (I'll still be using some Royalty Free Songs as well)
+Fresh New Look/Style

Ooh! Im going to announce it on the forums as well and resubmit it to Mr.E but the original Dream Savior Gakuen has been redone so all the Copyrighten songs have been removed and replaced with Royalty Free Music. Please post it on Renai this time guys. Thanx!

PS. Which guy were you trying to get?

jun_wi

#30 Post by jun_wi »

Yes! If you make a DSG sequel I'd be able to die happy. :lol: Take a long as you need to make it good! Looking forward to it very much. :D

A BxG sequel sounds interesting but my vote is for more BL! :mrgreen: I can't help it... :P

That's great! I hope lots more VN fans will get to enjoy it once it's on Ren'ai Archives. If there are more and more BL game fans, there will be more and more BL games! Yay! :mrgreen: I can't help my love for smilies either. :shock: :P

Hmm, I was trying to get Polar but I just couldn't say no to Sato. :lol: I got all the endings now, except for the joke ending, it makes me curious... :? hmm... I'll get it one of these days though! :o