Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#151 Post by silverpikachu99 »

New download link? The other one doesn't work.
i'll cry if you yell at me

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#152 Post by distorsion »

Uh, download link takes me to a weird site? Please fix it so I can download and play the game.
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

#153 Post by KomiTsuku »

Illuminate001 hasn't logged on in three years and those links were when the game released five years ago. The game was posted back when we had guest accounts, so I don't think the front page could be changed either way.

Anyway, you can download it from the ren'ai archive page under the 1.0 release part.

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#154 Post by distorsion »

Thank you kind friend! Any chance of a way to get the mac download?
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

#155 Post by illuminate001 »

distorsion wrote:Thank you kind friend! Any chance of a way to get the mac download?
Haha I know this is wayyy too late but unfortunately I can never get my Mac distributions to work. (I had an ex test them multiple times for me) So sucky as it is, DSG and probably anything I release will have to stay PC only. :cry:

Unless someone can miraculously help me figure out why it never works.

Anyways, to all the comments before from years ago about how much you loved DSG, thank you soo very much!!! I shouldn't respond to them all, as it's been years and there are too many, but I appreciate it! I'll reply on the status of DSG2 on its separate demo thread.
ImageImage
ImageImage

illuminate001
Veteran

#156 Post by illuminate001 »

Oh PS! I am toying around with the idea of a re-release of Dream Savior Gakuen. I think my art has improved alot since the original DSG and I'd like to paint my own BG's this time around and include wayyy more CG's.

And it wouldn't just be new art, I'd probably want to do a Jaja route and/or some new endings altogether. DON'T hold me to this just yet! lol.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Moon20
Regular

#157 Post by Moon20 »

That would be good Idea and I'm sure many would be happy with that.
Like me.
Which it was possible so do I think make 18+ version of this game would be good idea.

riverbluesbear
Regular
Projects: RTANMUSSB!

#158 Post by riverbluesbear »

I actually found this game a couple of days ago and I absolutely loved it! I think a revamping of it would be awesome! And maybe a sprite for the player-character? I don't like imagining that I can play as a girl, because this is a BL's game, therefore, I'd like to play it as such :) Does that make sense lol

illuminate001
Veteran

#159 Post by illuminate001 »

Moon20 wrote:That would be good Idea and I'm sure many would be happy with that.
Like me. Which it was possible so do I think make 18+ version of this game would be good idea.
Hi Moon20! Really? :P I had felt like DSG had gotten overwhelmingly positive responses from the replies it did get on the forum. So I had also hoped it would be well received again if I did a remake. Also I just LOVE this project. The characters and story really came from my heart and I'm so fond of it all. I think it would be a good idea even to remake it just for myself. Even that would be enough of a reason to. ^_^

18+? Haha I had also considered that. That would be awesome as I actually did enjoy drawing eroge in the past. I'm not sure it suits DSG and I'd have to figure out how the player character would look...but the VN Im working on now is VERY mature.
riverbluesbear wrote:I actually found this game a couple of days ago and I absolutely loved it! I think a revamping of it would be awesome! And maybe a sprite for the player-character? I don't like imagining that I can play as a girl, because this is a BL's game, therefore, I'd like to play it as such :) Does that make sense lol
Hi RBB, Im so glad to see that you loved it! and wonderfully surprised to hear that ppl are still playing and discovering it now after all these years. When I finish my current project...I'm seriously considering the revamp.

As for the player sprite I totally understand what you mean and how you feel. I'm not sure I could pull off a player-character sprite, as I think to keep to the spirit of the original DSG I'd have to enable the player be able to choose their gender. Then somehow showcase the player-sprite based on their selection. I'm not a terribly good scripter lol. So it seems if I did choose to show a player-sprite...I'd have to make a definitive choice as to the MC's gender...which would naturally be male. 8)

So it'd either be Player-Sprite, definitive male MC...or no Player-Sprite, still genderless MC. I'll give it some thought. Thank you both!

PS. @RiverBluesBear: I see you have a really good-looking project of your own on the horizon! (I stumbled upon it's thread recently) I will stalk it as I'm excited to see how your own VN turns out lol. The premise is so relevant/current and each character (even the side ones) especially handsome/pretty and intriguing in their own unique way.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hoosha
Regular

#160 Post by Hoosha »

hi! I hope you manage to finish the re-release and sequel (and include a Jaja route) because your game is one of my favourite BL games ever! I played it when I was just a little kid and I had such a crush on Jaja =[ I was sad that I couldn't say I liked him too

illuminate001
Veteran

#161 Post by illuminate001 »

Hoosha wrote:hi! I hope you manage to finish the re-release and sequel (and include a Jaja route) because your game is one of my favourite BL games ever! I played it when I was just a little kid and I had such a crush on Jaja =[ I was sad that I couldn't say I liked him too
Hi Hoosha! Aww, I think its really sweet that you happened to play this as a kid and loved it~! Makes me very happy this wasn't an 18+ BL game haha. Jaja is honestly one of my most favorite characters I've ever created. He was going to be just a side character but he was so fun to develop and became so lovable that I couldn't help but make him a huge part of the story. Infact alot of ppl were disappointed he wasn't "romancable". It was obviously because of the age gap between the MC and him.

Although I had a good idea from a fellow forum member here: maybe the Jaja's route involves staying true to eachother for a few years until finally the day comes where Jaja is old enough to be dating. A 13yr old dating a 17 yr old sounds bad...but as we get older, an 18yr old dating a 22yr old is inconsequential. :wink:

Who knows! We'll see.
ImageImage
ImageImage

illuminate001
Veteran

#162 Post by illuminate001 »

SOULSOFT ELECTRONIC ARTS is happy to announce that the revamp of the original DSG has been secretly in the works and is finally happening! Please join us once more, in the sunset dappled corridors of Dream Savior Gakuen...this time ReDrawn.

A new imagining through dusting off of a decades old VN: Dream Savior Gakuen ~ ReDraw

ImageImage
ImageImage