Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Post Reply
Message
Author
illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#91 Post by illuminate001 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm

usul wrote:
illuminate001 wrote:
CelticGuard wrote:Everyone download this game!!!


Aww Thank you Celtic! =)


There's no linux version I see. Can't download then, sorry. Why isn't there one? This is built using Ren'py no?


Hey Usul, yeah there is no Linux version atm, i was gonna make one but i didn't realize Linux was that popular so i thought mayb i didnt need to make it. It was abit bad on my part i admit. But at the time too i had no PC space like NO space. :)

illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#92 Post by illuminate001 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Brian wrote:I played a bunch last night and got 9 of the endings.
I got all 4 Loop endings, the end up alone ending, ending with your friends, the Coach ending ( So funny and creepy) and YAY! the sweet Polar ending. Sigh it was so beautiful I almost cried. It definietly gave me the closure I felt I needed for Polar's story.
So what's the tenth ending? I'm thinking it must be another Keeves ending. Any clues on how to get that last ending?
I have really really loved DSG bunches, it's completely awesome.


Yes the final ending is the Supreme Keeves Ending which is probably the hardest one to get. Your on the right track though if youve already seen the loop endings. I can tell you how if you would like...but your very close. Just make sure you make every effort with Keeves and the option for him will appear. You'll know it when you see it trust me. :)

Brian

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#93 Post by Brian » Wed May 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Hey
Is the Keeves Supreme ending the one with the Cherry Blossom rain? in the Loop Cause I did get that one, and it is a lovely ending, even if it makes me feel disloyal to Polar lol
If there's another one then I do need help please.
Any idea on when the sequel will be available?
Honestly, your work is so awesome I hope you're able to make a successful career out of it, I am in awe of your talent. I wish there was a stronger marker for virtual novels in the US, there's so little available in comparison to the massive amount in Japan, and what little we do get is overwhelmingly hardcore Bishojo games. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd love to see more games that are yaoi ( or Bara even better!), and DSG is exactly the kind of game I want more of!

User avatar
carosene
Veteran
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:55 pm
Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#94 Post by carosene » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:47 am

What a fun game! :D I really enjoyed this. Great art, great everything all around. :D I'm looking forward to DSG II~~!!
But I was a little confused. It is a BL game again, right? Then what's up with "DSG Girls Edition" and "Play from the female perspective" in the promo? Does that mean it's just kind of vague about the players gender like it is in DSG?

Must...find...coach ending!! XD Well, maybe not.
Image
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

jhmc
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#95 Post by jhmc » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Hello
I recently played the game and got the ending with no one...it was sad and the worst thing is
I found out about Polar being a ghost...that was so sad :'(...made me cry...

Yeh and I can't wait to play again for more endings.

But after reading this forum I can't help but getting really confused about the 10 endings available.
Is it possible if you made a list of the possible endings so I actually know what is available and what endings I've actually achieved??
It's 'cause most games usually don't count the lonely ending as an actual ending so I got really confused wondering if that is counted in this game....

Please make a list?? :D

Sue

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#96 Post by Sue » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm

I just end my first time and I get Sato's ending, i was so happy!! Sato is my favorite, but I Like Jaja too xD to bad he's 13 U_U.

Is a very fun game!! i'm gonna play again!! ^^

jhmc
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#97 Post by jhmc » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

I found more of the endings
the gag (hilarious), sato with xbox, marlo in the apartment, keeve's options, polar's with sakura, and the friends one.

but if there are supreme endings for each one, does that mean something should indicate that it is the supreme one?
like maybe the theory of the sakura indicating that it is the supreme ending with that character?

illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#98 Post by illuminate001 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Brian wrote:Hey
Is the Keeves Supreme ending the one with the Cherry Blossom rain? in the Loop Cause I did get that one, and it is a lovely ending, even if it makes me feel disloyal to Polar lol
If there's another one then I do need help please.
Any idea on when the sequel will be available?
Honestly, your work is so awesome I hope you're able to make a successful career out of it, I am in awe of your talent. I wish there was a stronger marker for virtual novels in the US, there's so little available in comparison to the massive amount in Japan, and what little we do get is overwhelmingly hardcore Bishojo games. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd love to see more games that are yaoi ( or Bara even better!), and DSG is exactly the kind of game I want more of!


Hey Brian, sorry for the late reply! OmG thank you for all the comments and the support! Ive had overwhelmingly positive response towards DSG I am still in awe of how and why that is exactly! As for the Supreme Keeves Ending yes its the one where ur on the bus and get the falling lights and dont worry I wont tell Polar. ;)

As for the sequel it is taking me much longer since the story is on an even grander scale then the 1st. However keep reading down and you'll see one of my latest posts on how you can obtain a DSGII demo~<3 Yeah the world needs more BL games and jes visual novels in general. I cant believe the western world hasnt caught on yet...its a shame. And Bara?! +++++++ ^_^

illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#99 Post by illuminate001 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:15 pm

carosene wrote:What a fun game! :D I really enjoyed this. Great art, great everything all around. :D I'm looking forward to DSG II~~!!
But I was a little confused. It is a BL game again, right? Then what's up with "DSG Girls Edition" and "Play from the female perspective" in the promo? Does that mean it's just kind of vague about the players gender like it is in DSG?

Must...find...coach ending!! XD Well, maybe not.


Hiii Caro!sorry for the lateness so I hope you end up checking this thread sumhow, life has been pretty busy with me. As for the sequel you can scroll down and find my latest post on how to get a copy of DSGII the demo! ^_^

Ok and yes its a BL game. As for the girls edition thing Iits cuz I was thinking of making a Bishoujo game with the girl characters who appear in DSGII as a separate game but because of the time constraints and scale of DSGII I havnt even touched that! lol. And yes the players gender is vague like in DSG. Originally I had planned to make an option at the beginning where you state your gender and the game changes accordingly but Im not a programmer and couldnt figure out how that works. =x

illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#100 Post by illuminate001 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 pm

jhmc wrote:Hello
I recently played the game and got the ending with no one...it was sad and the worst thing is
I found out about Polar being a ghost...that was so sad :'(...made me cry...

Yeh and I can't wait to play again for more endings.

But after reading this forum I can't help but getting really confused about the 10 endings available.
Is it possible if you made a list of the possible endings so I actually know what is available and what endings I've actually achieved??
It's 'cause most games usually don't count the lonely ending as an actual ending so I got really confused wondering if that is counted in this game....

Please make a list?? :D


Hey jhmc! Awww Im sorry you got the bad ending...and yeah I counted the lonely ending as 1 of the endings. Im not very versed in VN stuff s you see...Im jes an artist with alittle programming know -how. =p
Hopefully you can play again and get a much better ending! Lemme know who you get ok?

As for the endings I did have them listed off written down sumwhere...for now Im going to try to remember...hmmm...

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!

Coach Ending
Lonely Ending
Friends Ending
Keeves Supreme Ending
Polar Supreme Ending
Polar Good Ending
Sato Supreme Ending
Sato Good Ending
Marlain Supreme Ending
Marlain Good Ending

tada!

illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#101 Post by illuminate001 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Sue wrote:I just end my first time and I get Sato's ending, i was so happy!! Sato is my favorite, but I Like Jaja too xD to bad he's 13 U_U.

Is a very fun game!! i'm gonna play again!! ^^


Awwww ur so lucky Sue! Im glad you got ur fav on ur 1st try! As creator it kinda sux cuz I know where all the paths lead lol. Was hoping for temporary amnesia so I cud see who i got on my 1st attempt. (Prolly No1 with my luck! lol) And yes Jaja is awesum and I had lotta requests for him to be available in DSGII. We'll see... ;)

Anyways sorry for the late reply! Come check out the demo for DSGII... the link is posted futhur down in another post. Thanks!

illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#102 Post by illuminate001 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:32 pm

jhmc wrote:I found more of the endings
the gag (hilarious), sato with xbox, marlo in the apartment, keeve's options, polar's with sakura, and the friends one.

but if there are supreme endings for each one, does that mean something should indicate that it is the supreme one?
like maybe the theory of the sakura indicating that it is the supreme ending with that character?


Hehe wel any of the endings attained through Keeves Loop options are only Good Endings not "Supreme" Endings since you more or less spend your ever moment with that character but not necessarily in a romantic way. With he supreme Endings there is always a resolvement of the players feelings and the characters feelings for eachother. :)

(apparently spellcheck is telling me resolvement is not a word...it SHOULD be! grrrr)

illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#103 Post by illuminate001 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Image
Image
ImageImage
Image

DSGII DEMO AVAILABLE NOW! Download it at -> http://www.filefront.com/user/illuminate001

Hey everyone! Just a friendly headups for those of you who love Dream Savior and in particular the Visual Novel "Dream Savior Gakuen" I just had to let you guys in on alittle teaser. The DSGII Demo is now available for download! Try it out and let me know what you guys think so far. Keep in mind it is a demo so Im still working on it so be gentle.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this little promotional piece I did of one of the DSGII guys. Its kinda pornvid cover in a way isnt it? Yeah I must admit I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do as a promo piece so this will suffice for now.

DSGII takes place again at Dream Savior Gakuen with all new characters. Experience a new dramatic story line that blurs the line between whats real and whats possible. Smile, Cry and laugh with the boys of DSG one more time... and choose the one you like most and hopefully a Supreme Ending is only a heartbeat away.

This is a BL (Boy Chases Boy) Visual Novel but it was designed to also be believable from a female player's perspective (Girl Chases Boy). **Rated:Teen** This game does not contain any hentai/yaoi. Its geared more towards the romantic side.

Heres the Basic Stats...

Title= Dream Savior GakuenII Demo©
Dwnld Link: http://www.filefront.com/user/illuminate001
Platform: Windows Only
Game Type : Visual Novel BxB but can also be a GxB
Rating: Teen
Playtime: N/A
Endings: N/A
Full Release Date: N/A

Please feel free to comment! Visit my online gallery if you enjoyed the art in Dream Savior Gakuen© at http://illuminate001.deviantart.com/ or my brand new blog at http://jwmontenegro.blogspot.com . Thanks!

PS. Ignore the download download address on the poster. It changed recently due to Filefront changing its whole website. The new dl site is... -> http://www.filefront.com/user····inate001 Thanks!

Kittylove
Regular
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#104 Post by Kittylove » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 pm

:shock: Wow, the new art looks amazing! I can't wait until the full release. Please make a thread in the WIP section to let everyone know what a great job your doing!

User avatar
ebonyskies
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 pm
Projects: Visit to Nowhere (WIP) and Pet Project--Cat Girl
Contact:

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#105 Post by ebonyskies » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 pm

I enjoyed playing the first one, so I'm definitely looking forward to this next game. Art is great, as previously mentioned. =D
Currently in the pre-production stages of creating the VN Visit to Nowhere, a moderately dark modern fairytale. In progress thread will be created once out of the pre-production phase. =D

Plotting: 25%
Concept art: 80%
Demo: 50%

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]