Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ciera800
Regular

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#136 Post by ciera800 »

i can't figure out how to get with the boy on the bus....

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#137 Post by Cain0425 »

why does polar ending got be so sad i mean she dead and all why did he have to leave and say good by why not stay with him you know

ciera800
Regular

#138 Post by ciera800 »

how's she gonna do that commit suicide, i mean the boy died years ago, you can't just wait on the dead, not meaning to be rude or anything.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#139 Post by Cain0425 »

Yes i know he died a years ago but your not get i saying what i am saying there dead and there in heaven so why would it be bad for two souls to fine love there stay there

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#140 Post by azureXtwilight »

Um. . . I think because he is dead, and he wants the main character to be alive? :)

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#141 Post by Cain0425 »

yes that true but i got the ending with the guy on the bus and he say her life was over and she dead and only her soul that alive and
she in heaven seeing the things she love the time she was alive on earth over and over till she fine what she love on earth like what best memory was

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#142 Post by Cain0425 »

yes that true but i got the ending with the guy on the bus and he say her life was over and she dead and only her soul that alive and
she in heaven seeing the things she love the time she was alive on earth over and over till she fine what she love on earth like what best memory was

ciera800
Regular

#143 Post by ciera800 »

how'd you get the ending?

IanaBri
Regular

#144 Post by IanaBri »

So I played DSG a looonnng time ago and when I was trying to get all the old games and visual novels I'd played from my old comp to my new laptop, I saw it and had to play it again. lol. So I went to the download website and wasn't I surprised when I saw..........

So on the website where you download the game, there was also this DSGII Demo!!! ( When the eff did that come about??!)...and I did the demo...and I was wondering when 'illuminate001' put that out...and I was wondering if that was still a work in progress...because what I played (of the demo of course) was pretty effin great and I'm looking foward to more of it...

But anyway, big fan. I'd like to know...stuff...if stuff... is still going on...if you catch my drift...yeah. Thanks!!

Krowhop

#145 Post by Krowhop »

So, I am not sure if it is on my end, but I tried to follow the link in the first post, and it won't load the page. Is the link still good, or has it been taken down? Just wondering.... >.<

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#146 Post by try10 »

Ummm...the game link doesn't work anymore...

carosene
Veteran
Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing

#147 Post by carosene »

A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#148 Post by try10 »

Thank You :D

Bianchii
Regular

#149 Post by Bianchii »

I LOVED ITTTTTTTT And i saw a post, and i have to say that you don't need to have imagination to think that you're a girl in the game, the boys treat you normal and if you put your own name when they ask you to, it's easier, you just have to ignore when they say "he" "him" "Boy" and that's it xD

BTW i went for polar and......
T-T-T-T-T I CRIED AT THE END T_TT_T i dont know if i got the ending for him which is....having no one at the end xDDDDDD but still, knowing the story of polar....T_T_T_T_T MY HEART ACHED
And i love you for making such an awesome girl playable for both girls and ....gays? xD haha well i saw another comment too that said that you should put in some girls and i do agree, it would make the game, or a sequel, more attractive :) i dont mind that the characters dont change expressions, i can imagine them hahaa. I'd love a sequel, i'd really do

I know my comments are kinda random but that's the way i express myself i guess? hahaha thanks for letting us play it for free, such a great game!!!

EDIT: I GOT THE PERFECT POLAR ENDING T-T-T-T-T-T-TT AND NOW I CRY MORE LOL

heavyblade
Regular
Projects: Lucifer's Curse
Organization: Splitin2kun

#150 Post by heavyblade »

Is it just me, or is the link not working?