Marry Me, Misato!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#31 Post by mikey »

Thanks, the link is fixed.

Glad you liked it, BTW! ^_^

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

Re: Marry Me, Misato!

#32 Post by kara24601 »

teankun
Regular

#33 Post by teankun »

A member of my anime club put this together. I figured it appopiate to post it here.
Looking for single, adult, Asian, female Latter-Day Saint

Anime convention videos at Youtube channel

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#34 Post by mikey »

But is it not pointless trying to open the eyes of those who are in love? When in love all you really see is the object of your affection... that's the magic.

Dave the Twisted
Regular
Projects: 5 Minutes [Cute Story]

#35 Post by Dave the Twisted »

*sigh* I'm getting 404'd for the download...
For my next project I'm going to need a working toilet, a pair of pliers, a jar of cheez-whiz spread, 100 q-tips, a TV remote, a gearshift lever and a whole lot of duct tape. This is gonna be awesome.

N0UGHTS
Miko-Class Veteran

#36 Post by N0UGHTS »

World Community Grid
"Thanksgiving is a day for Americans to remember that family is what really matters.
"The day after Thanksgiving is when Americans forget that and go shopping." —Jon Stewart
Thank you for playing Alter Ego. You have died.

Dave the Twisted
Regular
Projects: 5 Minutes [Cute Story]

#37 Post by Dave the Twisted »

Thank you kindly.

Well that was silly... Particularly the part where he attempts to steal Gainax.
For what it's worth, would it have been that hard to get the hypnotist to have him believe he and Misato were already married?
For my next project I'm going to need a working toilet, a pair of pliers, a jar of cheez-whiz spread, 100 q-tips, a TV remote, a gearshift lever and a whole lot of duct tape. This is gonna be awesome.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#38 Post by mikey »

The game is silly and ridiculous in its logic and actions, but I didn't want it to be like that in the feelings and understanding of the world. So the protagonist knows that she is a cartoon character, not a real person, and (to answer the question) he would never want to "betray" his feelings by getting himself hypnotized. I remember these as the intentions when I made the game, but it was really a long time ago, so I don't really remember all the specific silly "stunts" that were there, I have to be that honest. But of course this is not disrespecting my own game. I just haven't re-played it for quite some time now, to refresh it for myself. Even for my other games, especially the earlier works, I am more and more forgetting - I used to know paths and codes by heart, and now I struggle. But if you could just enjoy it for that silliness and still feel that bit of honesty about the feelings, then the game has fulfilled its intentions.

WiseSilent

#39 Post by WiseSilent »

mikey wrote:Hi everyone.
I have thought about how to do a different kind of shrine for my favorite anime character and well... I got the idea yesterday and managed to put together this as I call it "playable" shrine in 2 days (so don't expect too much). I hope Misato fans will have fun with it, I tried to make it worth the 3.4 megs. :?
Enjoy.
I love the way you narrate the story...even though it short...it true that sometimes everyone wishes to give life to their favorite anime character. I love Amamiya Sayuri in Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~.
ISTJ English Editor