Fest Trip

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Christof_

Fest Trip

#1 Post by Christof_ »

Story of a young boy who wants to visit his first Anime con. Is he able to finish the journey? And will he win the heart of some of the girls?

Created using Ren'Py engine, available for Windows and Linux (http://www.totan.cz/2008/04/fest-trip-i ... efest.html)
Unfortunately, currently available only in Czech, but maybe we will translate the game to English (when the stars are right)

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Fest Trip

#2 Post by monele »

The girls look cute and the setting interesting. But I'll have to wait for an english translation ^^;

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#3 Post by mikey »

My backlog is growing ^_^.
I hope I can get set aside some free time for this, so far I've only started - I suspect however, that the piece de resistance of the whole thing will be the authentic station announcements. I was "warned" about this by denzil, but it still completely got me ^_^. Even though I arrive to AnimeFest from the other side, I've commuted half my life by train, so it's wondefully familiar. I'll write some more when I actually finish the game.
monele wrote:But I'll have to wait for an english translation ^^;
Looking at the file size, I'd say there's quite some text to translate... I suppose it will be a bit of time until it gets translated. I guess the last thing you want to do after a completed project is to go through it again, but you never know :?

Anyhow, great to see more completed original NANEL works as I call them (non-Asian, non-English language). Congratulations!

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by monele »

It doesn't have to be *right* now either :). Maybe this will pop up again a year from now, who knows... ^^

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by gekiganwing »

A while back, I was seriously considering writing a game or story around the theme of "Do you think love can bloom at an anime con?" I created a scene using RMXP, but soon realized that I wasn't sure how the story would progress. So I guess I'm glad that someone else followed through on their similar idea.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#6 Post by azureXtwilight »

Christof_ wrote:Story of a young boy who wants to visit his first Anime con. Is he able to finish the journey? And will he win the heart of some of the girls?

Unfortunately, currently available only in Czech, but maybe we will translate the game to English (when the stars are right)
MAYBE!?
Plz! I want you to!