Divine Slice of Life [bxg][comedy][steam][MangaGamer]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Dharker
Regular

Divine Slice of Life [bxg][comedy][steam][MangaGamer]

#1 Post by Dharker »

Hi all, I am happy to announce the official release of my own personal second game development, Divine Slice of Life. Working alongside a talented artist, a great writer and a selection of voice actors as well to create a multi-route story-line with several alternative endings.

On Steam & MangaGamer for PC, Mac and Linux.
Created in Renpy.
Take on the role of Aaki, a seemingly normal if somewhat self conscious young man, whose life is turned upside down after a casual stroll through the local park. Now he has to deal with two mischievous demi-gods who insist he must marry one of them. If that wasn't enough it seems that several women he knows have also decided he must go out with them, and all the while he has his exams to deal with too.

It's a tough time for Aaki in this little Divine Slice of Life.

Characters
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
More details can be found on either MangaGamer or Steam...

MangaGamer:
http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?go ... t_code=152

Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/348540/

Screenshots
Also want to say thanks to PyTom for notes and aid occasionally when I have needed it and of course for continuing to develop Renpy!... Thanks.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Divine Slice of Life [bxg][comedy][steam][MangaGamer]

#2 Post by philip »

@Dharker-

Saw this post yesterday, so I went to MangaGamer, where I had preordered, but found that they had not yet made the story available for download. Checked back this morning, and was able to make the download.

Have gone through the story several times, exploring as many of the options as I have been able to find so far. I just checked the gallery and there are a few scenes that are still locked from me, so I will have to look some more. The story is very well told, as was your previous effort; the art is wonderful; and there are some unexpected twists and turns in the plot along the way which keep it interesting. This arrived at a very opportune time; it will help keep me occupied until part 3 of Beach Bounce is released!

An excellent job; I will look forward to your next endeavor with anticipation!

I also heartily agree with your comment about PyTom and the excellent job he has done withe the Renpy engine!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#3 Post by PyTom »

Offhand - is there any difference between the MG and Steam versions?
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

#4 Post by Zetsubou »

PyTom wrote:Offhand - is there any difference between the MG and Steam versions?
From the Steam listing:
"The MangaGamer edition is the DRM-Free version of the game and the place to get the game packaged with the additional uncensored adult content. N.b. An uncensored patch for the steam edition will be available after release."

Edit: question of my own, will there be an Android version?
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games

Dharker
Regular

#5 Post by Dharker »

Hi,

MangaGamer version is uncensored and is a drm-free download.
Steam version is via steams drm platform and requires a patch for uncensored edition.

As for android... no. I am not currently publishing my games to mobile platforms, i may do so again in the future, but for now i am not.