Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SkyBlueAzure

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#91 Post by SkyBlueAzure »

I wish I could play this because I've excited for it to be completed for awhile now. Curse mac's and their OS X programming :cry:

Bellethiel

#92 Post by Bellethiel »

I played in Mitra -> Rama -> Reksa order (though I got Rama's good ending as last one)

1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?

Rama is my baby. I want to hug him and hide from the cruel world.
I got his bad end at first because I was playing his route as second, so I wanted to try out some options differently and I left Reksa without any care. Guess what... Krama hit me hard.
When I managed to unlock Rama's good ending I was like: damn frikin right, omg FINALLY *tears of joy*
I refuse to replay other routes now, cause I refuse to let him die.
I am surprised that there is so little Rama love here.

On side note, I absolutely adore Yuda. My tsundere big bro yo!

2. What makes you consider to play this game?

Aside from the art (I am so shallow, so sorry, but I love pretty things), I got this kind of fairytale/adventure feeling while checking out the project and got intrigued.

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)

It was very unique setting, inspired by some cultural practices from our world. I think that's pretty cool. Not gonna lie I absolutely loved the art as well. As for story itself I loved the little things you had to figure out like who is Sari, who can you hear in a dream etc. It's always nice when you don't have every answer given directly but have to discover things yourself.

4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
So why Mitra does not have bad end? Is it because Rama kind of has two bad endings considering he dies A LOT? Or gods simply love him. o.o
5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)

Well. I happen to donate small amounts through kickstarter sometimes, but as for buying otome games itself, I usually don't. Since prices are set in $ it's usually to expensive for me.

Cakey
Regular
Deviantart: Ilsaaaaa

#93 Post by Cakey »

Hi Cakey, thanks for sparing your time to review! OuO
and yes, I understand what you mean with not much content >.< I've been thinking what is the best way to make an illusion of 'time passing'. In my case, I don't know how to program day-by-day schedule with status development, so I ended up with weekly event x.x It somewhat works but I see it didn't work with you >_<;
I'll learn more about this issue in the future, so thank you for pointing that out! >:D

and yes! I forgot to put 'fake' choices in the weekly events D: *facepalm*

I understand that the story sometimes went 'off' >.<
the main story revolved around Tamara's daily life and then Rama's event always popped out in every route. (I think this is what confused you, yes?) it's because his route is mixed with the main story so it's kinda hard for me to arrange it :')
but then again, thanks for pointing that out!

and lol for the sexual tension x'DD
I wanna focus on fluff and understanding character more in Rama & Mitra's routes, but I see you need more of events like in Reksa's <3 I'll take note of it! >:'3

again, thanks for your honest critique! I hope you'll be here again when my next project comes ^.^-)/

xoxo,
SweetChiel

Hi :)
Sorry for not polishing the language and stuff in my reply. English is not my native language so it can be a little messy. I am happy that you understood my tattle :)

Yes, Rama route confused me a lot and I actually was interested in Reksa from the begging but didn't guess the right answer to be able to romance with him(maybe it was pretty simple and I couldn't make the right conclusion?) while romancing with Mitra and Rama was always available.

Yeah, I actually seek for more exciting romance :D
I like when characters spend a lot of time alone so they can truly know each other, which i liked in Reksa route. When I played Rama route I had an impression that everything would look the same even if I wouldn't be there with him. But when something important was happening she was determined to step into his life as his FRIEND and nothing else. In Mitra route I actually really wanted even a little of sexual tension since he was very sexy and stuff but he really was pure and a lot of events with him didn't really made them know each other. Like he was a tool to know Rama or triplets but not really the main person you are meeting. I believe that she didn't really touch him to the moment when he came into her house.

One thing more: I remembered those short animations when she was doing house chores. It was stunning how you actually made this maybe a little boring part, really funny and nice. I suppose that a lot of people didn't really notice it because it was so smooth and gave really fast information about situation. I loved it and I wanted to tell You that ;)

Beside of pointing out things that I didn't like. You did really good job and I mean: REALLY GOOD ;)
I loved this and If you consider making some game in future I will be interested in it for sure :)

pyopyon
Veteran
Completed: https://chouette.itch.io/
Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16], Singles
Organization: Jellyfish Parade
Tumblr: jelpiparade
Soundcloud: pyopyon
itch: chouette

#94 Post by pyopyon »

I wanted to ask-- will you ever be able to release this for Mac?
Image ImageImage

WiP: Image

✿ Writer for Trade/Commission ✿

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#95 Post by SweetChiel »

SkyBlueAzure wrote:I wish I could play this because I've excited for it to be completed for awhile now. Curse mac's and their OS X programming :cry:
Don't worry SkyBlueAzure!
Ren'Py version is on progress but won't be for a while since I'm taking my sweet time :')
Life and work are piled up that my time is divided now OTL

In the meanwhile please be patient until I post a new thread for the Ren'Py version, thanks! :D

xoxo,
SweetChiel
Bellethiel wrote:I played in Mitra -> Rama -> Reksa order (though I got Rama's good ending as last one)

I got his bad end at first because I was playing his route as second, so I wanted to try out some options differently and I left Reksa without any care. Guess what... Krama hit me hard.
When I managed to unlock Rama's good ending I was like: damn frikin right, omg FINALLY *tears of joy*
I am surprised that there is so little Rama love here.

On side note, I absolutely adore Yuda. My tsundere big bro yo!

Aside from the art (I am so shallow, so sorry, but I love pretty things), I got this kind of fairytale/adventure feeling while checking out the project and got intrigued.

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)

It was very unique setting, inspired by some cultural practices from our world. I think that's pretty cool. Not gonna lie I absolutely loved the art as well. As for story itself I loved the little things you had to figure out like who is Sari, who can you hear in a dream etc. It's always nice when you don't have every answer given directly but have to discover things yourself.

4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
So why Mitra does not have bad end? Is it because Rama kind of has two bad endings considering he dies A LOT? Or gods simply love him. o.o
5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)

Well. I happen to donate small amounts through kickstarter sometimes, but as for buying otome games itself, I usually don't. Since prices are set in $ it's usually to expensive for me.
Hi and thanks for reviewing Bellethiel!
1. I'm really touched that Rama won your heart and loyalty! He certainly needs more love :'D
I think your reaction to his happy ending is exactly like mine when I finished writing it! I was so happy that my baby finally get his happy ending that I teared up Q_Q

2. Nah, don't worry -Who doesn't like pretty things? O//u//O I do too!

3. I agree! A little mystery won't hurt since I believe it will push people to get to know the characters better ><

Well, I did plan a bad end for Mitra... but somehow when I get to his climax scene, his character just refused to be directed to it x_x No matter how hard I thought about him, he's just refused and there's no way for me to do so without making him Out of character.
I think it's because I unconsciously grade the story lines? :'D Mitra is your classic fairy tale where you will always get your happy ending ('Easy'), while Reksa is 'medium' story, and Rama is a 'difficult' story... I've just realized about this not long ago OTL
5. Yup, no problem at all! I will take this into consideration >:)

Thanks again for taking your time to review OuO
xoxo,
SweetChiel
Cakey wrote: Hi :)
Sorry for not polishing the language and stuff in my reply. English is not my native language so it can be a little messy. I am happy that you understood my tattle :)

Yes, Rama route confused me a lot and I actually was interested in Reksa from the begging but didn't guess the right answer to be able to romance with him(maybe it was pretty simple and I couldn't make the right conclusion?) while romancing with Mitra and Rama was always available.

Yeah, I actually seek for more exciting romance :D
I like when characters spend a lot of time alone so they can truly know each other, which i liked in Reksa route. When I played Rama route I had an impression that everything would look the same even if I wouldn't be there with him. But when something important was happening she was determined to step into his life as his FRIEND and nothing else. In Mitra route I actually really wanted even a little of sexual tension since he was very sexy and stuff but he really was pure and a lot of events with him didn't really made them know each other. Like he was a tool to know Rama or triplets but not really the main person you are meeting. I believe that she didn't really touch him to the moment when he came into her house.

One thing more: I remembered those short animations when she was doing house chores. It was stunning how you actually made this maybe a little boring part, really funny and nice. I suppose that a lot of people didn't really notice it because it was so smooth and gave really fast information about situation. I loved it and I wanted to tell You that ;)

Beside of pointing out things that I didn't like. You did really good job and I mean: REALLY GOOD ;)
I loved this and If you consider making some game in future I will be interested in it for sure :)
I understand what you mean by Tamara trying to step to Rama's life as his friend and no more xD
It might be too subtle but if you think about it, Tamara developed little feelings for him little by little unconsciously. She got too concentrated on his problems that she only noticed about her feelings after Rama's problems solved. But then again, I need to improve my writing now that you pointed out this flaw >;)

and I laughed when you talked about Mitra x'D I finally noticed what's wrong with his route! Thank you!
I forgot to mention that traditional Indonesians usually didn't do a lot of skinship until at least both party's feelings are confirmed. That's why I make Mitra indecisive and reluctant. I also need to make Tamara's approach romantically to Mitra more forward, yes? Again, thank you for pointing this out!

and You're welcome!
I enjoyed making those chibis as well :'3 They're my temporary solution to get a 'time-passing' illusion.

thanks again, Cakey!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
pyopyon wrote:I wanted to ask-- will you ever be able to release this for Mac?
Don't worry pyopyon!
Ren'Py version for linux, mac, windows, and android is on progress -tho it might take awhile since life and work is piling up :'D
I'll make a new thread for it later but I hope you have the patience for me >.<;
If you're curious about the progress, you can look for the facebook page of Nusantara ^.^ or message me! I'll update every 3 weeks or so since programming is a boring update, right? x.x

xoxo,
SweetChiel

VanessaNellyn

#96 Post by VanessaNellyn »

I'm really SUPER happy right now! XD
If not for the fact that this visual novel takes 2 hours to complete (Because of the bugs) I would have repeated the story many times. But there's one thing that bothers me... In and after 'Month 4 Week 2' on Reksa's route, the story's background suddenly turns grey, and it worsens on every scene that goes after it! I could still tolerate it if it's just the background, but even the sprites just disappeared after a while, too!! (Starts in 'Month 4 Week 3') What should I do? TT_TT ...Arrgh! I really want to see Reksa's face as he fights with Mitra, but I can only see words.

EDIT:
By the way, I already re-installed Direct X to my PC.
Also, I'll right a review after I finish all routes. :D
Last edited by VanessaNellyn on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

mionhax

#97 Post by mionhax »

I loveee this gamee xD the story so gooodd n the art too <3

i enjoy the 3 route but not to enjoy in Rama route.. its just pissed me off Dx..
at first is i like Mitra route.. sweet and so god to be true lol but then (>\\\\\\<) OH MY GOSHHH Reksa so soo cutteeee *scream* ughh my hearts can't take the cutee Reksa <3 he was annoying at first but later.. his tsundere make me like crazy girls with big smile n bluss face in midnight alone with Computer..... *scream* what wrong with mee !!! Dx
well to be honest.. the title xD...
at first when i saw the title "Nusantara"... what games Indonesia doing here? but i found the games text in english lol of course
#i thought that the text in Indonesian language lol silly me (>~<)
well the VN is good.. art good.. story best... character best... hmm element stands out the most..
OF COURSE THE STORY xD
the story is good but its just the bug ^^// n the after story a bit curious me..
like how the wedding between mitra n tamara or rama n tamara @.@
do u mind consider to create after story the wedding ? xDD i want to see reksa child lol (>\\\\<) #dont mind this... ah n i wanna see Purba route lol
Yupzz but if that interesting.. (^v^).

Kyonda

#98 Post by Kyonda »

sounds like a great vn but it doesn't work on my laptop ... it says that the file (d3dx9_37.dll) is missing ... what should i do?? i want to play it so much T_T

rialta

#99 Post by rialta »

Yes I've the same problem

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#100 Post by SweetChiel »

VanessaNellyn wrote:I'm really SUPER happy right now! XD
If not for the fact that this visual novel takes 2 hours to complete (Because of the bugs) I would have repeated the story many times. But there's one thing that bothers me... In and after 'Month 4 Week 2' on Reksa's route, the story's background suddenly turns grey, and it worsens on every scene that goes after it! I could still tolerate it if it's just the background, but even the sprites just disappeared after a while, too!! (Starts in 'Month 4 Week 3') What should I do? TT_TT ...Arrgh! I really want to see Reksa's face as he fights with Mitra, but I can only see words.

EDIT:
By the way, I already re-installed Direct X to my PC.
Also, I'll right a review after I finish all routes. :D
Kyonda wrote:sounds like a great vn but it doesn't work on my laptop ... it says that the file (d3dx9_37.dll) is missing ... what should i do?? i want to play it so much T_T
You guys got PM-ed!
xD
rialta wrote:Yes I've the same problem
Try update/re-installing your DirectX :D
the minimum requirement is DirectX 9.0c

mionhax wrote:I loveee this gamee xD the story so gooodd n the art too <3

i enjoy the 3 route but not to enjoy in Rama route.. its just pissed me off Dx..
at first is i like Mitra route.. sweet and so god to be true lol but then (>\\\\\\<) OH MY GOSHHH Reksa so soo cutteeee *scream* ughh my hearts can't take the cutee Reksa <3 he was annoying at first but later.. his tsundere make me like crazy girls with big smile n bluss face in midnight alone with Computer..... *scream* what wrong with mee !!! Dx
well to be honest.. the title xD...
at first when i saw the title "Nusantara"... what games Indonesia doing here? but i found the games text in english lol of course
#i thought that the text in Indonesian language lol silly me (>~<)
well the VN is good.. art good.. story best... character best... hmm element stands out the most..
OF COURSE THE STORY xD
the story is good but its just the bug ^^// n the after story a bit curious me..
like how the wedding between mitra n tamara or rama n tamara @.@
do u mind consider to create after story the wedding ? xDD i want to see reksa child lol (>\\\\<) #dont mind this... ah n i wanna see Purba route lol
Yupzz but if that interesting.. (^v^).
Hi mion! I'm so glad you reviewed! xD
1. Hahahah, I know that feeling! Sometimes I embarrass myself from thinking when-and-how did I write this thing x///x But heck, Blush and squeal away girl! It's my happiness to see my boys have that effect on you ^u^- hopefully they make your days better!

2. lol, thanks xD
I never saw any games in Indonesian title so... I took advantage of it :p

3. Aww, you stroke my ego too much QuQ You're too kind!

4. Yup, I agree. The bugs are too much! D:
That's why I'm re-making this with ren'py no matter how long it will be xD
and I'll reconsider making the after wedding events :p but no promises! I have lots on my plate these days and I'm planning my next VN so... :'))
5. Okay, thanks!
I'll make sure the 'fun' and 'interesting' elements are strong when I decided to do a commercial one ;)

Thank you for sparing your time to review miss mion :')

xoxo,
SweetChiel

rialta

#101 Post by rialta »

I already have direct x12

How reinstall or update direct x ?

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#102 Post by SweetChiel »

rialta wrote:I already have direct x12

How reinstall or update direct x ?
you can try this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113 :'D

MadlandPrincess
Projects: Doors Jason Wyles
IRC Nick: Maddie
Tumblr: otomeotakuchan
Deviantart: MadlandPrincess

#103 Post by MadlandPrincess »

Bellethiel wrote:I played in Mitra -> Rama -> Reksa order (though I got Rama's good ending as last one)

FINALLY!!
SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES RAMA!! :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

rialta

#104 Post by rialta »

Super

I press shift+g and update directx in the game
others games didn't worked but it's past!!!!
It's worked !! thanks

Oktolio
Regular
Completed: Heartbaked
Projects: Paint My World Anew, LoveLime!
Organization: https://gourmetvisual.itch.io/
Deviantart: Oktolio

#105 Post by Oktolio »

Hello!
I played it some time ago - and loved it! Great job (and it didn't crash that much, yay!), I enjoyed the plot, though I didn't like the idea of the protag's ability to understand the language, but not speaking it (seemed unnecessary to me - it'd be funny though if she COULDN'T learn the language at all - or rather cute, if she had to use her mimic and hand signs to voice her needs :D)
Onto the questions!
1) Reksa will always, for forever and beyond be my favourite. I love guys that under a thick shell and a plethora od thorns have soft, cute side. And are super protective. You could say I'm a tiny wee bit of a masochist, ahaaa...I liked his endings the best, too. I think I teared up a little on a bad end (;_;"). Also, great design. The second one is Rama, poor baby boy. But at the same time it annoyed me that he didn't even TRY to see the other side of the story...but yeah. He's pretty close to the 1st place (is it bad preffered Bad End as the end of his journey? Yes? Well...)
2) I decided to play this game because of art, and, I am really sorry for that, because I thought: "well aren't those lads hot! Give me (6 u 6)". I always check out the art first, so thumbs up!
3) Kind of answered that, but the characters stand out for me the most. All are lovable in their own way, even Yuda, lol. Then the plot. A shame it wasn't stat-raising game (with addictional language-learning; I think it'd have been better but it's only my opinion!)
5) If it was as interesting as this vn, I'd consider it! :)