Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#76 Post by SweetChiel »

Akitsuki wrote:Congrats on completing the game! Oh gosh, I haven't opened the web for a while and all of sudden you're finished making it! I'm so downloading this and I'll let you know my opinion when I'm finished playing. Again, congratulations! You did a great job!
Thanks Akitsuki! xD
I'll be waiting to read what do you think about my VN :'D
it's still buggy due to novelty's technical problems but if it's too hard, please wait for the ren'py version.

Katherynliza wrote:
FIX THIS I CANT PLAY ANYMORE.
Whoa calm down, kath o_o;
I'm not blind to the bugs from novelty technical problems, but there's little I can do at the moment.
If you get the bug from Asih (can't go past her, I suggest to start a new game. Some people get past her by doing this.)

Other than that, I suggest to follow kika and reiyane, and be patient OR you can wait for the ren'py version to finish :S
Last edited by SweetChiel on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#77 Post by SweetChiel »

Rahnos wrote:^ Getting the same bug with Asih and not having anymore options instead of it going through to Granny. While trying to do Rama's route.

1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
Honestly I wanted to do Reksa's route first, because he seemed so interesting, but I tried Mitra first, and ended up loving him more. ^/////^ I really really loved Mitra's route! Reksa was very good as well, but Mitra is just so sweet. At first I didn't see his good ending completely, but I went back when I compared Reksa's ending and saw that I didn't get the CG for Mitra yet. (I thought at first that it was maybe linked to the normal end)

I'll add my thoughts on Rama's route once I've done it. He seems very interesting, which is why I've saved him for last.

2. What makes you consider to play this game?
The story seemed very interesting, and the art is very good as well. I also tried a bit of the demo before playing. I've definitely been stalking this one for a while.

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
I think the biggest standout here is story. It was unexpectedly very good. I really didn't expect too much about it, but it was surprisingly mature and deep and layered. Two thumbs up ^___^
The characters were good, and so were the art, but the story was what I love most about it. I loved the dynamic between Asih and Yuda, and the reluctant friendship of Yuda and Tamara. I always like it when there's more characters than just the 'bachelors' to interact with. Asih and granny were great! I liked how some of the women who were mentioned were very strong warriors, and yet not all of them were forced to.
Actually I really loved the theme as well. I love other cultures and it's definitely not something you see everyday on Lemmasoft (I wish hahaha) but it was definitely one of the best otome I've played, and I've been playing a lot of them for a few years now.

4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
Question: is there any way for us to get a soundtrack of sorts? I really loved the music. Not every track of course, but most of the ones that I think are original music.

Also, for the remake, I hope there's a way to animate the sprites in the same way. Nusantara would not be the same without it. :) It's a shame Novelty is so buggy and crashy, because it really works otherwise.

Other than that I really had a hard time playing, it crashed a lot even when following all the advice, and I had a couple of bad bugs. (which is why I haven't been able to play Rama's route yet) EDIT - restarted the game and put my phone on the skip button and was finally able to skip past Asih (sorry Asih, dear, I can't listen to you going "What do you wanna do next?" all day).
I wish the game had been proofread better. Other than that I have no real criticism.

5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
Yes, I would definitely consider buying your next visual novel! Please don't stop, this was really good! :) Take your time too, it seems like games like this need a lot of it.
Hi, Rahnos and thanks for sparing your time to review! :'D
About that bug with Asih, have you tried to start a new game? if it still doesn't work, then I suggest to re-download or wait for the ren'py version to finish x.x
I'm really sorry for the trouble :S

1. Aww, I'm glad you love Mitra ^///^ he's grown on me too! For Mitra's good end you need to choose to 'stay' o.o is there any problem with the choices? like they didn't appear again? Gosh I feel so bad since the bug is in the endings ._.;

I'll be waiting for your response about Rama's route and whether the bug is still there when you played a new game :'D

2. Thanks for stalkering me patiently! :'D

3. QuQ
My head will fall off anytime now hahahah -seriously. I'm very flattered with how you consider my story is good >///< Thank you!
I tried my best to make an interesting story so you guys won't be bored Q_Q I'm glad it worked! I'll do my best to reach your expectations too next time ^///^

4. Which soundtrack? o.o If you can describe which sound in which event, I'll tell you what music it is ^.^ If it's the original ones, I'll need to ask them whether they want to sell it or if I can upload them for free in mediafire

In ren'py I can't find a way to animate the sprites with fade in and out x.x
the feeling is also different since I can't control the side image too much (I use the imagebutton tutorial layout for that and I'm not really understand about it so I just copy the codes Q_Q their names will be in the credits of course)
There's a pro and con for this (The feeling is different but in a good way I guess?)

Oh YAY for getting past Asih! \(QuQ)/ tell me what you think about Rama next time!

5. Thanks for the support! -and yup, a lot of time and I have a job to so... :'D but don't worry! I'll keep making VNs ^.^/

Again, thank you Rahnos! :'D you cheered me up and made my day!
xoxo,
SweetChiel

Harmonywish
Regular

#78 Post by Harmonywish »

Thanks for replying! For grammar, I wouldn't mind helping you look out for mistakes when the ren py version is done! I'd love to replay the game all over again! X3 it was really fun! And maybe the best otome game I've ever played so far! I've downloaded a lot of otome games, but most I never finished because I didn't like it or I didn't like it enough to start :'D I still have plenty of games downloaded and I never got to start. So, in other words, I can be a proofreader if you'd like!

This game has a super interesting story, nice characters with interesting background information, and the Indonesian things that were added it made the game really unique! I can proudly say that this game is the first that has made me so interested in the characters that I went for the bad ends :3

I finished Mitra's route and it was enjoyable :3 He said some really cute things (and I was smiling all teh way through) and I'm sure they'll be a lovely couple :D I really like the part where you mentioned the wings performance! For his route though, there was this part after where Mitra showed Tamara the picture of his family and it crashed all of the sudden (I forgot to save as well ;w;) I freaked out and reopened it and I crashed again :'D (but I saved that time!) However, I pressed skip and skipped over the crashing part and all was well. It so sad that Rama couldn't be saved in Mitra's route as well as Reksa:< He was a bit creepy, but I still love him!

Reksa (did I spell it right? X3) is still my favorite <3I love him! Mitra and Rama are on a tie for me since Rama's good end was really good but his bad end creeped me out :'D I surprisingly loved all of the guys! Which in most cases, I usually dislike one or more.

Are you planning to do another visual novel? If it's paid I can't buy it but I'd love to be notified so I can at least play the demo *w*

You got me super interested in Indonesian things now! Especially names! I will be using those names for sure! I had no idea Durians were Indonesian. I love Durians and they taste soooo good *w* My mother on teh other hand, dislikes it and my brother too. My father loves it like me though ;'D The whole family is split. I was so surprised when those things were introduced! One of the reasons this game is so fun hehe.

And could I perhaps draw fanart of one of your characters? I'm not a super good artist so they'll probably look like children :'D Asking for your permission first incase I can't :3 I'd love to draw Asih! And maybe Ayu, I like her hair!

Speaking of Asih, could you give me some background info of how she and Yuda met and got together? *w* they are my most favorite cute couple!
Last edited by Harmonywish on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rahnos
Regular

#79 Post by Rahnos »

Yay, I was finally able to play Rama's route... and now I'm not so sure about Mitra being my favourite anymore. It's so hard to choose! I do love sweet guys but Rama reminds me of my SO with his antics and stubbornness. And Reksa was also great, in his own way. Let's just say all the guys are great and be done with it. (Truly though, usually an otome game has at least one guy I don't like at all, which wasn't the case here)

Rama's route was rather different from the other two and I'm glad I didn't skip over it, that would have been a shame. I can see how this would be a 'true end', it does feel a little like that. I'm glad Rama was able to go back to the village, his story was so sad in the other two routes. (for that alone I'd pick Rama, hahaha, just so he can survive). I guess it was a bit of a frustration that you could do nothing to help him in the other routes.

But he was cute in a stubborn way, adorable really. I think his appearance really grew on me, by the end I was like... this dude is actually gorgeous, how did I not see that before. Of course he was creepy at times as well, but then again, that's no real surprise. (I agree with the one who said it was sad we didn't have a kissing CG, but I guess Rama already had a lot of CGs)
I looooved the scene with the "angels". So pretty! Also I might have to find some durians this summer in The Netherlands, though I've heard mixed things. Either people really love it, or really hate it.

Yeah I totally did not expect to like Mitra, (even knowing he was sweet, but I dunno, he really grew on me) but I think I picked wisely for my first route. Lots of blushing and excited squealing, there. I also think playing Rama last was really nice, instead of having to see him sad again in Reksa's route. As for not seeing Mitra's good end at first, I picked all the right options, but it seems to skip over some text some of the time, so I didn't see all of it the first time around. Luckily I had saved the choice point with the goddess, and so I could try again once I noticed Reksa's end being much longer.

I think your game was just the right length as well. If you made it longer it would have been a bit too long, but this way, it wasn't. Plus the story was interesting enough that I wasn't thinking "when is it ooooover".

Also, for the music, I liked a lot of them actually:
The title screen music, the piano track while planning strategies, the guitar and piano tracks that usually plays during romantic scenes, and the adventurous track that sounds like a flute but not quite (ugh it's so hard to describe music), and the battle music were all very good! You certainly chose the music well, I really liked most of them.

And no problem, Chiel! I like leaving detailed feedback. :) I'm so glad I made your day! I can proudly say I've been playing your game for the last... four or so days in the holiday period. Not a bad way to spend your time, I must say. Sorry for my ranting, lots of thoughts about the game hahaha.

I'm glad you're continuing with visual novels! You have talent, definitely. (the art, as well, very gorgeous - the title screen especially is SO pretty)

Also, if you ever need a proofreader, I volunteer! :)

Katherynliza
Tumblr: katheryn-liza
Deviantart: Katheryn-Liza

#80 Post by Katherynliza »

Sorry, I got upset. I redownloaded and restarted the game and now it working. I got upset because I thought I tried everything to fix. I love Mitra path and I got upset I couldn't platy other paths because I think this best otome game I played.

UndeadQueen

#81 Post by UndeadQueen »

Hi!! I just wanted to let you know congrats on the release!!! And I loved the game and it is now on the top of my list for best games <3 thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this game and thank you for this game it is really amazing though it had some bugs (but I didn't get many). Once again congrats!!! And good luck in the future :D

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#82 Post by SweetChiel »

Harmonywish wrote:Thanks for replying! For grammar, I wouldn't mind helping you look out for mistakes when the ren py version is done! I'd love to replay the game all over again! X3 it was really fun! And maybe the best otome game I've ever played so far! I've downloaded a lot of otome games, but most I never finished because I didn't like it or I didn't like it enough to start :'D I still have plenty of games downloaded and I never got to start. So, in other words, I can be a proofreader if you'd like!

This game has a super interesting story, nice characters with interesting background information, and the Indonesian things that were added it made the game really unique! I can proudly say that this game is the first that has made me so interested in the characters that I went for the bad ends :3

I finished Mitra's route and it was enjoyable :3 He said some really cute things (and I was smiling all teh way through) and I'm sure they'll be a lovely couple :D I really like the part where you mentioned the wings performance! For his route though, there was this part after where Mitra showed Tamara the picture of his family and it crashed all of the sudden (I forgot to save as well ;w;) I freaked out and reopened it and I crashed again :'D (but I saved that time!) However, I pressed skip and skipped over the crashing part and all was well. It so sad that Rama couldn't be saved in Mitra's route as well as Reksa:< He was a bit creepy, but I still love him!

Reksa (did I spell it right? X3) is still my favorite <3I love him! Mitra and Rama are on a tie for me since Rama's good end was really good but his bad end creeped me out :'D I surprisingly loved all of the guys! Which in most cases, I usually dislike one or more.

Are you planning to do another visual novel? If it's paid I can't buy it but I'd love to be notified so I can at least play the demo *w*

You got me super interested in Indonesian things now! Especially names! I will be using those names for sure! I had no idea Durians were Indonesian. I love Durians and they taste soooo good *w* My mother on teh other hand, dislikes it and my brother too. My father loves it like me though ;'D The whole family is split. I was so surprised when those things were introduced! One of the reasons this game is so fun hehe.

And could I perhaps draw fanart of one of your characters? I'm not a super good artist so they'll probably look like children :'D Asking for your permission first incase I can't :3 I'd love to draw Asih! And maybe Ayu, I like her hair!

Speaking of Asih, could you give me some background info of how she and Yuda met and got together? *w* they are my most favorite cute couple!
That's so considerate of you :'D
The ren'py version might have some differences with this novelty version, but it will be minor details. I'm not planning to fix the grammar again since I want to leave it as it is to remind me how my first step went x'D the imperfection is a part of a whole :'3
But I do need proofreaders for the next project if you're interested? (though, this is gonna be a long while before I call you 'cause I take a long time to do research and planning for plot.)

I'm so glad to see your love for my boys like this QuQ
and I got you interested in Indonesian names & cultures too! (YAY for reached goals!)

oh, and please do!
I really love it when people do fanarts for me :'3 Don't mind the technique! as long as you have fun and proud of it, I will too! :D
As for Asih and Yuda x'D

and lol. I understand about Durian complications xD
While I was in malaysia, I met brazilians who hated Durians with passion (I think because of its strong smell?).
My co-boss bought him durian cakes for them and dared them to eat it xDD boy, that was fun. It depends on each individual I guess :3

As for Yuda & Asih's history :'3 I think I'll tell you a little <3:
Yuda met Asih for the first time when he was adopted by Granny Sukma (Yuda was 15 years while Asih was 14 years). It was Asih's kindness that pulled Yuda to her and it irritated him whenever she was taken advantage of x'D
There were some complications tho; Asih was Avian-Herbivore while Yuda was Avian-Carnivore. Naturally, it took awhile until Asih can cook something that Yuda likes xD
They ended up together after lots of awkward moments in Yuda's part.
Oh and don't worry, my projects will be posted here when I'm ready ;)
Rahnos wrote:Yay, I was finally able to play Rama's route... and now I'm not so sure about Mitra being my favourite anymore. It's so hard to choose! I do love sweet guys but Rama reminds me of my SO with his antics and stubbornness. And Reksa was also great, in his own way. Let's just say all the guys are great and be done with it. (Truly though, usually an otome game has at least one guy I don't like at all, which wasn't the case here)

Rama's route was rather different from the other two and I'm glad I didn't skip over it, that would have been a shame. I can see how this would be a 'true end', it does feel a little like that. I'm glad Rama was able to go back to the village, his story was so sad in the other two routes. (for that alone I'd pick Rama, hahaha, just so he can survive). I guess it was a bit of a frustration that you could do nothing to help him in the other routes.

But he was cute in a stubborn way, adorable really. I think his appearance really grew on me, by the end I was like... this dude is actually gorgeous, how did I not see that before. Of course he was creepy at times as well, but then again, that's no real surprise. (I agree with the one who said it was sad we didn't have a kissing CG, but I guess Rama already had a lot of CGs)
I looooved the scene with the "angels". So pretty! Also I might have to find some durians this summer in The Netherlands, though I've heard mixed things. Either people really love it, or really hate it.

Yeah I totally did not expect to like Mitra, (even knowing he was sweet, but I dunno, he really grew on me) but I think I picked wisely for my first route. Lots of blushing and excited squealing, there. I also think playing Rama last was really nice, instead of having to see him sad again in Reksa's route. As for not seeing Mitra's good end at first, I picked all the right options, but it seems to skip over some text some of the time, so I didn't see all of it the first time around. Luckily I had saved the choice point with the goddess, and so I could try again once I noticed Reksa's end being much longer.

I think your game was just the right length as well. If you made it longer it would have been a bit too long, but this way, it wasn't. Plus the story was interesting enough that I wasn't thinking "when is it ooooover".

Also, for the music, I liked a lot of them actually:
The title screen music, the piano track while planning strategies, the guitar and piano tracks that usually plays during romantic scenes, and the adventurous track that sounds like a flute but not quite (ugh it's so hard to describe music), and the battle music were all very good! You certainly chose the music well, I really liked most of them.

And no problem, Chiel! I like leaving detailed feedback. :) I'm so glad I made your day! I can proudly say I've been playing your game for the last... four or so days in the holiday period. Not a bad way to spend your time, I must say. Sorry for my ranting, lots of thoughts about the game hahaha.

I'm glad you're continuing with visual novels! You have talent, definitely. (the art, as well, very gorgeous - the title screen especially is SO pretty)

Also, if you ever need a proofreader, I volunteer! :)
You like all the bachelors? QuQ *cue happy dance*
and lol, I agree when you said Rama was cute in a stubborn way xD tho, I admit, he can be pretty difficult to deal with.

I was planning to do 1 kissing CG for each bachelor, but Rama's psychology doesn't allow it :'D He's really committed and loyal by default, so it's not possible for him to kiss Tamara when he's still in dilemma x'D (lol, do I make him sound like he's PMSing?)
But in the end, I drew too many CGs for him ;u;
and the kiss at the epilogue was very brief that it took Tamara by complete surprise. I think it will be better for the viewers to imagine his shy-a little reluctant kiss than to give a CG that only last 2-3 seconds u.u
about the durians:
I was surprised when both you and Harmony mentioned durians consecutively :'D
But I do understand about its complications. I guess it depends on each individual?
While I was in malaysia, I met brazilians who hated Durians with passion (I think because of its strong smell?). My co-boss bought him durian cakes for them and dared them to eat it xDD boy, that was fun.
I'll be waiting to hear what you think about durian after you try it :3

now, about the sound track:
the title screen BGM is RPG_Theme by Eric Matyas :D you can see his free tracks here: http://soundimage.org/
the forest, flute BGM and two of my battle BGMs (In Reksa & Purba scene) were originals made by two of my talented friends :'D sadly, they want the music to belong exclusively to my VNs so I can't provide download links for you >.<
The others are from Kevin Macleod:
- Exotic Battle
- Prelude and Action
- Touching Moment series (for romantic moments)

I'm very surprised to have these two talented composers provide some free tracks to use! :'3

Katherynliza wrote:Sorry, I got upset. I redownloaded and restarted the game and now it working. I got upset because I thought I tried everything to fix. I love Mitra path and I got upset I couldn't platy other paths because I think this best otome game I played.
It's alright, I understand that frustration x'D
I'm honored that you consider it's the best otome game you played :'3 Just be more patient next time x'D
I'm also planning to use ren'py for the next projects so rest assured!
UndeadQueen wrote:Hi!! I just wanted to let you know congrats on the release!!! And I loved the game and it is now on the top of my list for best games <3 thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this game and thank you for this game it is really amazing though it had some bugs (but I didn't get many). Once again congrats!!! And good luck in the future :D
Hi UndeadQueen! and thanks for your support! :'D
You're very welcome and it's my pleasure to see you enjoyed the game so much! ^.^-)/
I'm really happy for you since you get to play without too many troubles! Gosh, I'm touched when you said it's on top of your list Q_Q you're too kind!

Harmonywish
Regular

#83 Post by Harmonywish »

Thanks for replying to me once again >w<~ I'd love to help you out with your new projects too ^w^ It'll be fun, and I'm very interested yup! And yes, I'll go draw fanart right now!

I just went to teh front page and scrolled down to realize, that after playing the whole entire game, there is a status thing :'D My god, how did I miss that?! Going back and checking the status thing for sure!

And Asih and Yuda are so cute together, my favorite couple <3~ Hehe, speaking about Avian-Herbivores and Avian-Carnivores, can they eat the opposing as well? Can a herbivore eat meat? It's just that I remembered a scene where Rama and Yuda were fighting over meat and I realized that Rama was an Avian-Herbivore that could eat meat? Unless I read it wrong and he was just snatching up food in general :'D

As for your new project, I know it might not be decided and there's no need to rush, but are you going to make it related to Nusantara or no? Will I be able to see the characters here again? I would love it if you could make your new project based off of a culture as well, but there is no need! :>

And I hope you don't mind, but I read to your other replies and I understand why there wasn't a kissing CG for Rama :'D I wish there was, but I know it might be weird if it's there and disappears after 2 lines of writing. (I was squealing at that part by the way ^w^) Eeeeeeee

MadlandPrincess
Projects: Doors Jason Wyles
IRC Nick: Maddie
Tumblr: otomeotakuchan
Deviantart: MadlandPrincess

#84 Post by MadlandPrincess »

While playing Rama's route, I realized that if in Mitra's route, if Mitra didn't save me, Rama would have been still alive. And it makes me sad as f*ck.

tony.

#85 Post by tony. »

this looks awesome, I'm downloading it ^-^

Cakey
Regular
Deviantart: Ilsaaaaa

#86 Post by Cakey »

I tried to play all of the 3 routes but game crushed couple of times. It is good. I loved Reksa route the most. Decent portion of romance and that story differed from Avians made me curious about it. I felt that Reksa and Tamara had chemistry beetween them. Comparing to the Rama, where he appered to be just friend and Mitra where you felt like they are old and steady couple, it was really, really exciting :)
The story felt ok but i felt like there was not much content: Weeks and months passed and it was so fast and sometimes so short that it felt really lacking. Some things in some routes was a little out of blue. I mean automatic events that didn't really depended on your actions and drags you in a story that you didn't ask about and not always perfectly match witch story. I had just a feeling taht something was off sometimes.
The art is pleasing and as I felt that Tamaras face/body was unpolished, other characters were really smexy sexy nice :D
I found prologue a little boring(I like to have at least fake options to choose. It draws me into the story) Also routes are not very intuitive(excluding Mitra) wchich i don't like. I would love to have more chances of conversations without losing chances of meeting my love interest. Also I think It would be hell more interesting if we could have romance with Yuda but he is too much an ass for me anyway(who would like to be his wife? Maybe Aish is some sadomaso or something? Or she is the only that he is nice to?). I really love backgrounds. It is pure love from me :D. I would be happier if there would be more of jucy pictures of the boys :D I felt there was a little lack of sexual tension. Excluding Reksa "holy" route of course :D

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#87 Post by SweetChiel »

Harmonywish wrote:Thanks for replying to me once again >w<~ I'd love to help you out with your new projects too ^w^ It'll be fun, and I'm very interested yup! And yes, I'll go draw fanart right now!

I just went to teh front page and scrolled down to realize, that after playing the whole entire game, there is a status thing :'D My god, how did I miss that?! Going back and checking the status thing for sure!

And Asih and Yuda are so cute together, my favorite couple <3~ Hehe, speaking about Avian-Herbivores and Avian-Carnivores, can they eat the opposing as well? Can a herbivore eat meat? It's just that I remembered a scene where Rama and Yuda were fighting over meat and I realized that Rama was an Avian-Herbivore that could eat meat? Unless I read it wrong and he was just snatching up food in general :'D

As for your new project, I know it might not be decided and there's no need to rush, but are you going to make it related to Nusantara or no? Will I be able to see the characters here again? I would love it if you could make your new project based off of a culture as well, but there is no need! :>

And I hope you don't mind, but I read to your other replies and I understand why there wasn't a kissing CG for Rama :'D I wish there was, but I know it might be weird if it's there and disappears after 2 lines of writing. (I was squealing at that part by the way ^w^) Eeeeeeee
The status thing won't be available until you meet all the boys first x'D I think that's why it went unnoticed lol
-and finally someone noticed that small detail! :'D
Yes, I intentionally make Rama likes to eat meat. It has something to do with his 'not caring' personality. In his daily life, he's usually go foraging food, but when he's 'unlucky' he'll eat anything (since he doesn't really care that he will get sick or not.)
He found out that he can eat meat without getting sick and grew a liking to them; much to Yuda's dismay.
The new project is still in 'planning' and it might be related to Nusantara in some way x'D
but I doubt I'll be using the same characters :'p
I'd love to add some Indonesian cultures again but that depends on inspiration, successful research or not, and luck xD Look forward to it, but I will finish Nusantara's ren'py version first!

and lol, I don't mind you reading about Rama's not having a CG event x'D
your squealing is so cute and amusing x'DD
MadlandPrincess wrote:
While playing Rama's route, I realized that if in Mitra's route, if Mitra didn't save me, Rama would have been still alive. And it makes me sad as f*ck.
Hi princess! ^.^/
and wow you noticed it x'D
It's a possibility, but you forget something:
In Mitra's route, Rama won't have enough affection possibility to 'acidentally' save Tamara. So he might either escape, or ignore Tamara's scream ^^;
I hope the end of the stories cheered you up tho O.O
tony. wrote:this looks awesome, I'm downloading it ^-^
Hi and thanks tony!
I'll be looking forward to hear what you think about it ^.^-
Cakey wrote:I tried to play all of the 3 routes but game crushed couple of times. It is good. I loved Reksa route the most. Decent portion of romance and that story differed from Avians made me curious about it. I felt that Reksa and Tamara had chemistry beetween them. Comparing to the Rama, where he appered to be just friend and Mitra where you felt like they are old and steady couple, it was really, really exciting :)
The story felt ok but i felt like there was not much content: Weeks and months passed and it was so fast and sometimes so short that it felt really lacking. Some things in some routes was a little out of blue. I mean automatic events that didn't really depended on your actions and drags you in a story that you didn't ask about and not always perfectly match witch story. I had just a feeling taht something was off sometimes.
The art is pleasing and as I felt that Tamaras face/body was unpolished, other characters were really smexy sexy nice :D
I found prologue a little boring(I like to have at least fake options to choose. It draws me into the story) Also routes are not very intuitive(excluding Mitra) wchich i don't like. I would love to have more chances of conversations without losing chances of meeting my love interest. Also I think It would be hell more interesting if we could have romance with Yuda but he is too much an ass for me anyway(who would like to be his wife? Maybe Aish is some sadomaso or something? Or she is the only that he is nice to?). I really love backgrounds. It is pure love from me :D. I would be happier if there would be more of jucy pictures of the boys :D I felt there was a little lack of sexual tension. Excluding Reksa "holy" route of course :D
Hi Cakey, thanks for sparing your time to review! OuO
and yes, I understand what you mean with not much content >.< I've been thinking what is the best way to make an illusion of 'time passing'. In my case, I don't know how to program day-by-day schedule with status development, so I ended up with weekly event x.x It somewhat works but I see it didn't work with you >_<;
I'll learn more about this issue in the future, so thank you for pointing that out! >:D

and yes! I forgot to put 'fake' choices in the weekly events D: *facepalm*

I understand that the story sometimes went 'off' >.<
the main story revolved around Tamara's daily life and then Rama's event always popped out in every route. (I think this is what confused you, yes?) it's because his route is mixed with the main story so it's kinda hard for me to arrange it :')
but then again, thanks for pointing that out!

and lol for the sexual tension x'DD
I wanna focus on fluff and understanding character more in Rama & Mitra's routes, but I see you need more of events like in Reksa's <3 I'll take note of it! >:'3

again, thanks for your honest critique! I hope you'll be here again when my next project comes ^.^-)/

xoxo,
SweetChiel

Mayucchi

#88 Post by Mayucchi »

It has been a long long while since I played such a great otome game!
It's one of the best I ever played - definitely in my top 3. :)
I was quite surprised by the quality and length of the game, playing all 3 routes takes awhile. Didn't spot any engrish either, which could potentially take away some of the enjoyment.
Thank you very much for creating something so enjoyable for us, I'm looking forward to your future projects!

Baky
Regular
Tumblr: delicrieux

#89 Post by Baky »

I just finished playing Reksas route and I really really loved it! You did an amazing job!
I just have ooooooooooooooooooooooone question c: :
When I'm at the choice to either go back home or stay, when I click on stay, is an event supposed to happen? Or is it just supposed to end? ;/
I'm looking forward to playing other routes as well! I hope to see more of your stuff in the future!^^

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#90 Post by SweetChiel »

Mayucchi wrote:It has been a long long while since I played such a great otome game!
It's one of the best I ever played - definitely in my top 3. :)
I was quite surprised by the quality and length of the game, playing all 3 routes takes awhile. Didn't spot any engrish either, which could potentially take away some of the enjoyment.
Thank you very much for creating something so enjoyable for us, I'm looking forward to your future projects!
Hi and thanks Mayucchi! QuQ
Gosh I'm so happy you consider this one to be in your top 3 list <3
Yes, I'm also surprised by the length of the routes >.<; they're longer than I thought! Oh and what do you mean by engrish? O.O

You're welcome and yup! I'll work hard for the next one after I finished the Ren'Py version! >:3
Baky wrote:I just finished playing Reksas route and I really really loved it! You did an amazing job!
I just have ooooooooooooooooooooooone question c: :
When I'm at the choice to either go back home or stay, when I click on stay, is an event supposed to happen? Or is it just supposed to end? ;/
I'm looking forward to playing other routes as well! I hope to see more of your stuff in the future!^^

Aww thanks Baky! Reksa is certainly loved and still holding the 'number 1 bachelor' title xD
I hope you enjoyed the other routes too!
About your question:
When you click to stay, you're supposed to go to the credits first before going to the epilogue (Pssstt, Reksa's epilogue involves biting) and then ends.
Yup, I'm also looking forward to your review too!