Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#151 Post by SweetChiel »

Naomi1 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:46 am It awesome to see that The Winged Ones will be on steam soon! Btw you say to post the email in the comments to a steam key, but wouldn't it be safer to directly send you a message to your lemmasoft? So others won't have a strangers email.
Hi Naomi1! So sorry for this late reply ><; It was a busy week for me -and yes! you can also pm me your email address ^.^- I still have plenty keys to giveaway!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Winged Ones is now on Steam!

#152 Post by SweetChiel »

Wohooo! Winged Ones has finally launched on Steam!
Are you excited? I sure am!

Now, before we jump head first into playing, I have a few important things to tell both old and new players!

Important Note:
1. For those who have played the game before through lemmasoft or itch.io, some of your progress may be shown in the Steam version due to the persistent data files saved in your computer. You may find that the encyclopedia and CG gallery are pre-filled and your old save files may display. This can be solved by finding any old Nusantara files on your system and deleting them before installing the Steam version.

2. While Steam is still learning about this game, please be patient if there's an error or if the system is not working normally. It should unlock soon and if there's a problem, I will do my best to promptly fix it and post an update on the situation!

3. Winged Ones will hold a 20% off launch discount on Steam! Collected funds will be used for Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle's development. However, Winged Ones will stay true to its free-to-play nature, so I'll also update the game build on itch.io!
Either way, thank you for your support!

Last but not least, let's work hard together so we can unlock our Trading Cards feature! You can do so just by playing or leave a review of the game below~

xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. Do you like the chibi art on top? Well, you're lucky 'cause I'm sharing the raw .psd file as a gift to thank everyone for their support! To download it, click here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/23183431

You'll be directed to my Patreon page where I attached the .rar file ^.^