Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Message
Author
flor18
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#121 Post by flor18 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi! sorry for the doble post. But i checked the facebook page and it looks like you are re-making the game in other formar, right? (maybe i understood wrong hahaha). So probably i will wait a while before playing the game again, cause i'm enjoying the game so much, it's so lovely and untill now one of my favourites but to be honest is impossible to play it when the screen looks like this:
Image
So yeah, i will check back again some time in some months, mainly because i just keep getting frustrated when the game crushes and it's impossible to continue the game.
I also wanted to let you know that i get up to the part of the festival with Mitra, and i really enjoyed! The storyline is amazing and unique, i love it (the characters are amazing, all my love to Yuda tho). Anyway, i really hope i can finish/re-start this game soon.
I wish you the best of luck with the development and i'll be sending all my positive energy to you ♥

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

UPDATE 07/03/2016

#122 Post by SweetChiel » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:19 am

Hi guys! Sry, I've been away for awhile since I was buried up to my neck with pre-work tests, co-project plans, and Internet problems (missing modem, dead batteries, quotas etc etc). I'm really sorry but at least I do sometimes update in Nusantara's facebook page! >.<;

anyway, since I have lots of comments here (which I didn't expect O///O thank you guys!) I'll personally send a message via PM one by one, since I don't want to spam the reply/quote button lol. After this I'll be back to look after my lemmasoft account again.

Also, I want to tell you something:
1. The Ren'py re-make of Nusantara is +/- 55% (Chapter 4, onto the characters Major events.) I can't tell you the exact date of release yet since the programming will take time and I plan to take my sweet time with it along with my next project plans ;) but this I can assure you: The re-make will be released before 2016 ends.

2. I'm going to co-work with my friends to make a VN. This is our first time working together making a VN (I work as a colorist here and maybe quality-control/adviser) -and it's still a secret what is it about, but I need to tell you this so you can imagine my workload x"D

Last, but not least, thank you for all of you who gave this VN a chance despite the humongous crashes and grammar mistakes! It means a lot to me that my baby here can entertain you and maybe make your day a little better :') the appreciation also touched me deeply..

That's it for now and I'll work on those replies now! xD
xoxo,
SweetChiel
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

AriaVampri
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#123 Post by AriaVampri » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 pm

1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
Reksa and Rama. They are just my type...I love the ones that brood and hide their feelings. It makes the romance more intense, but I did love all the character's personalities.
2. What makes you consider to play this game?
I first look at the art style, then the number of romance options, then the price (if there is one), I also look at the description/story line.
3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
I loved it!!! I loved the story, the characters, the art, ect. You did a great job!!! :D
4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
So there were a few glitches (minimizing the screen made the game stop, had a few issues when I went back to romance another character...maybe because of previous saves, and the choices only showed when I dragged my mouse over them)
The story needed a little adjusting...I may have missed something but I still do not understand the dream she had...There was a little confusion with romance routes (they were not really as straight forward as they should have been) I also believe that there could have been a few more romantic moments. Overall I believe you did an absolutely fantastic job!!! Especially for it to be free. I noticed you did lots of movement and facial expressions...that was something you don't see in most VN's
5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
You can count on me to buy it!!! :D

User avatar
Ladythief1997
Regular
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:09 pm
Projects: Project Pirate, See the Viel
Tumblr: genderbender1lover
Deviantart: genderbender-lover
Skype: mycandyloveobsession@gmail.com
Soundcloud: Breaking~Point
Location: Ildis
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#124 Post by Ladythief1997 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:42 pm

I cant play it. it wont even show up after I download it T-T is there anyway to download the game or something Ive tried two different ways already. And I was soooo looking forward to playing this

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#125 Post by SweetChiel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm

AriaVampri wrote:1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
Reksa and Rama. They are just my type...I love the ones that brood and hide their feelings. It makes the romance more intense, but I did love all the character's personalities.
2. What makes you consider to play this game?
I first look at the art style, then the number of romance options, then the price (if there is one), I also look at the description/story line.
3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
I loved it!!! I loved the story, the characters, the art, ect. You did a great job!!! :D
4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
So there were a few glitches (minimizing the screen made the game stop, had a few issues when I went back to romance another character...maybe because of previous saves, and the choices only showed when I dragged my mouse over them)
The story needed a little adjusting...I may have missed something but I still do not understand the dream she had...There was a little confusion with romance routes (they were not really as straight forward as they should have been) I also believe that there could have been a few more romantic moments. Overall I believe you did an absolutely fantastic job!!! Especially for it to be free. I noticed you did lots of movement and facial expressions...that was something you don't see in most VN's
5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
You can count on me to buy it!!! :D
Hi AriaVampri and thanks for taking your time to review! :'3
1. Lol, the bad boys prevails yet again! x'D thank you for giving them all a chance tho <3
2. Ah, I see~ First impression is important, yes? :') I'll keep it up thank you!
3. D'awww thank you! >////< you made me blush! There are still some loopholes but I'm glad my first is welcomed very warmly here :'3
4. Ah yes, bugs because of novelty D: lots of people are complaining about this, so I decided to re-make this baby of mine using ren'py now (in the middle of chapter 5 now! *Phew)
As for the dream x'D I guess I'll need to make it simpler/more hints next time. Some people also wondering about this, so here:
The dream was sent by Sari. She was regretting her decision for abandoning Rama. The condition of someone getting tortured by *someone/people* is an image of Rama mentally suffering from betrayal (He thought people are laughing at him and the hurting is because of his suicide attempts).
I hope this clear things a lil' bit? :'3 If you have more question feel free to post it here/pm me!
5. YAY! Thanks! <3

last but not least, I'm really sorry for this late reply >< I'm so busy with work and the ren'py re-make these days that I forgot to open lemmasoft OTL

xoxo,
SweetChiel
Ladythief1997 wrote:I cant play it. it wont even show up after I download it T-T is there anyway to download the game or something Ive tried two different ways already. And I was soooo looking forward to playing this
Hi Ladythief! :'3 you got pm'ed!
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
clearlybeloved
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:50 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#126 Post by clearlybeloved » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:09 am

1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
I played Reksa > Rama > Mitra in order. Reksa was my favorite, followed by Mitra.
I just really liked Reksa's character, as well as his interactions with Tamara. I also felt like his route explained the whole Avians vs. Komodos situation better and gave more depth to Purba's character.

2. What makes you consider to play this game?
I liked the art, the romance choices, as well as the idea of the story. I'm a sucker for fantasy games.

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)

If I have to pick one, I'll go with characters. In particular I liked that Tamara was not a passive heroine, like the ones you see in most romance games.

4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques?
I somehow made it through my first playthough, with Reksa, without any crashes or glitches, but when I went back to play Rama and Mitra there were tons. Even had to reinstall at one point and start over. But you've said that's due to the Novelty engine. I'm sure that won't be an issue once the Ren'Py version is out. Also once it's on Ren'Py I'll be able to skip without it going over dialogue I haven't seen. o.o;

5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)

Considering how much I enjoyed this one, yes I would definitely consider buying the next.

User avatar
theshrimplord
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#127 Post by theshrimplord » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:03 pm

uugggghhh I really wanna play but the file isn't working /: I've tried redownloading and restarting, it tries to open in internet explorer but never does. Frustrating.

AlexAngel
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#128 Post by AlexAngel » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Ok so I played through Mitra's route, and when I get to the end,and select "stay here", the screen, displaces the image, and i can only see part of the clouds, before it crashes.
I know you're rebuilding, and i think you should c:, however is there any way i could fix this? Pleaseeee helppppp

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#129 Post by SweetChiel » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:15 am

First of all I'm sorry for the late replies my darlings!
I think my laptop is at its ends since it's so hard to open any application in it Q_Q It keeps lagging and when it does open an app, it will go 'not responding' on me and then I have to wait for it to respond.

Still, the progress of the new Ren'Py version is still ongoing! It's on the end of Month 5 Week 4 and at the war's climax. It will take some time longer until it's finished until Epilogue. (Gods, the fighting scenes are so much I wonder how I wrote it ^^;) Wish me luck!
clearlybeloved wrote:1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
I played Reksa > Rama > Mitra in order. Reksa was my favorite, followed by Mitra.
I just really liked Reksa's character, as well as his interactions with Tamara. I also felt like his route explained the whole Avians vs. Komodos situation better and gave more depth to Purba's character.

2. What makes you consider to play this game?
I liked the art, the romance choices, as well as the idea of the story. I'm a sucker for fantasy games.

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)

If I have to pick one, I'll go with characters. In particular I liked that Tamara was not a passive heroine, like the ones you see in most romance games.

4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques?
I somehow made it through my first playthough, with Reksa, without any crashes or glitches, but when I went back to play Rama and Mitra there were tons. Even had to reinstall at one point and start over. But you've said that's due to the Novelty engine. I'm sure that won't be an issue once the Ren'Py version is out. Also once it's on Ren'Py I'll be able to skip without it going over dialogue I haven't seen. o.o;

5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)

Considering how much I enjoyed this one, yes I would definitely consider buying the next.
Hi clearly and thanks for reviewing! :'3

1. Thank you for giving the 3 of them a chance! :D
Yes, I agree that Reksa's route has more content -especially about Purba and you get to view it objectively from 2 sides
2. Glad that my art pulled you in! xD I'm also a sucker for fantasy games lol

3. Aww thank you! You made me blush :'3 I'll keep in mind to make more interesting characters in the future~

4. Hahahah, yep, somehow it crashes randomly or just because you open it for a long-time ^^; Yes, I'm really happy that I can use Ren'Py now! I hope you'll be patient until the new version is out! OuO

5. Thank you very much! ><

theshrimplord wrote:uugggghhh I really wanna play but the file isn't working /: I've tried redownloading and restarting, it tries to open in internet explorer but never does. Frustrating.
hi shrimplord! This is the first time someone tell me about this >< here's some guide to open the file after you download it:
1. Extract the .rar file using WinRar
2. Open the file and open the application file
3. If it doesn't work and an error window pops up about some .dll file missing, that means you have to re-install your DirectX! (Minimum ver.9c)

I hope these helps? QuQ
AlexAngel wrote:Ok so I played through Mitra's route, and when I get to the end,and select "stay here", the screen, displaces the image, and i can only see part of the clouds, before it crashes.
I know you're rebuilding, and i think you should c:, however is there any way i could fix this? Pleaseeee helppppp
Hi Alex!
You can try pressing 'ctrl' until you skip the credits! I'm sorry that it crashes at the last part like that x_x; I don't know why but -Oh Novelty Q_Q
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
Adriana72
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 pm
Projects: Hindeus' Mansion
Deviantart: chihir-chan
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#130 Post by Adriana72 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Hey! I have wanted to leave a review of this game for some time now, I played it when this topic had 4 pages or so. But I loved the game so much that I didn't know what exactly to say, because I could talk about it, like... too much, lol. I guess I will use the questions you wrote xD
(Aaand sorry for the bad english.)
1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why? The moment I saw Reksa I knew I would go for him first and I was sure he would always be my favourite. I'm not so fond of "tsundere like" characters or anything related to tsunderes. But tsunderes don't deserve to be compared with Reksa (?) he is much deeper than that, more charming, funny, more everything. I loved his path, both his bad and happy end.
But then...
... Rama.
I don't know where to start. I really don't. Just Rama. He is bae. I both cried and laughted in his path. He is so unique, so misterious, so not-what-he-seems, so dark, so flawed (YES, I love flaws in characters). I can't find the words *-* You said that his path was like a roller coaster, and I like this kind of roller coaster (Not the real ones tho xD) like, very much. I could talk about all of his scenes, I loved all of them. For example, when Tamara ate the durian, omg. That scene had a second meaning, right? (Or I'm just overthinking, lol) Rama is like a durian, he "smells bad" (Not literally, okay!? XD) but in the end he is... idk, best fruit (?). Aaand I laughted quite a lot (It's hard to make me laugh, too) at the end of that scene.
What more? Of course when Tamara finds him and they share their past, it was really beautiful too. BUT then, later, when he runs to Tamara's side after her and Sukma being atacked... I remember he was like his usual self and then... there was a glint of despair in his eyes or something. It was unexpected: that detail hit me hard, right in the feels, because it showed he was so scared of losing someone important again, of losing Tamara... wah <3
It's just that all of his path was full of emotions, I expected the drama to end when he went back to the village but no, and yay to that. It only ended on the very end, and yay to that.
So, yeah. Rama is my favourite xDD
And about Mitra, I actually liked him more than I expected. He isn't my type, but he grew on me. He is really cute when he is embarrased, and I loved how the romance was developed by avian's traditions, it was really original and... effective on my heart (?). His wings are beautiful and I like it when guys show affection earlier than mcs. But more importantly, I think his character is necesary to have a balanced group of balchelors... Maybe more people like Reksa or even Rama, but that doesn't mean anything.
2. What makes you consider to play this game? Actually, everything. It's true that art is an important factor for me, and your art is pretty beautiful and unique (I really like your style!), however, I think it wasn't exactly the art style what standed out first for me. What caught my attention first was... the character design! I mean, wow... every character has their own style, even if they are similar in some aspects, like their dark skin. Actually, I loved the dark skin (?) it looks so pretty on all of them. And Tamara, her design had personality, too. She isn't the common cliché heroine not even on her visual design and I really like that. I think the design that I like the most is Reksa's... Or maybe Rama and his cool blue eyes... *tries not to fangirl*
Ehrr back to the topic, after seeing the visuals, I watched the trailer and- omg! I got so hyped about it! It's not easy to get me hyped, I usually don't let my expectations too high, but yes, I got hyped. Then I rushed to download the game.
3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? After playing the game, I would say that the most memorable thing are the characters and how well their personalities and backgrounds were written and developed.
It's notable that your game is pure, too (?). I mean... I don't know how many otomes you might have played or their quality, but... I think your game is not influenced by "typical otomes" and their annoying clichés. Your game puts a big emphasis on the actual plot and the side characters, and that is really refreshing. This doesn't affect in a bad way the romance, it makes it more special and the game itself more balanced. Oh, I think the romance is pretty well developed, too. It felt natural, not too fast, not too slow... with lots of heartwarming scenes all over the game (And heartwrenching ones too... I love when my heart is crushed into pieces by a story (?) to me, it means it's good).
What was the question again...? XD
Ah, yes. Well, overall... I love it. That's it o3o
By the way, I found really nice that plot twist when the blessing is revealed to be a curse because of their greed.
4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I haven't been bothered that much by bugs and it's not even your fault that there are so many, so yeah. Critiques? My biggest critique is the dark skin blush (?). I mean, is too red and too strong and it looks really weird in my opinion. Tamara blushes are okay, but... I think dark skins don't blush like that. And the blush layer is usually over the hair one, so it's even more weird. It doesn't have to be so visible, a faint blush and maybe a slight change on the expression will already melt our hearts.
And that was my critique xD
This isn't related to the question, but the backgrounds are sooooooo beautiful! Like wow, backgrounds take a lot of time and you did them so detailed and everythig... You worked hard, I admire you o-o
5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is. Absolutely yes. I will stalk you for more games, I'm sure they'll be great! Good luck with them ^v^/

User avatar
theshrimplord
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#131 Post by theshrimplord » Mon May 02, 2016 4:35 pm

theshrimplord wrote:uugggghhh I really wanna play but the file isn't working /: I've tried redownloading and restarting, it tries to open in internet explorer but never does. Frustrating.
hi shrimplord! This is the first time someone tell me about this >< here's some guide to open the file after you download it:
1. Extract the .rar file using WinRar
2. Open the file and open the application file
3. If it doesn't work and an error window pops up about some .dll file missing, that means you have to re-install your DirectX! (Minimum ver.9c)[/quote]

Finally found that I can't play it on newest version of Windows. what a bummer. Hopefully when you rebuild, it's available as a file you don't need all the crazy extraction and requirements for. Looking forward to one day playing!
WIP: Kingdoms Collide (fantasy, otome, gxb)

User avatar
Virelai
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#132 Post by Virelai » Mon May 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Before I answer these questions, I'll have to say I'm so sad that it crashes. I played this a month or two ago? (I actually can't remember but it's been a while) and I remember I totally gave up on it eventually because it just kept on crashing at one particular scene and I was so distraught and upset I ended up stopping it. I really do wish the entire game played out and worked for me--I didn't really pay too much attention to what made it crash but I'm assuming it's the program you used to create it?

This is honestly one of the most well-made games that I've seen out on this forum, and I'm just so sad it didn't work out for me ; -;
ANYWAYS!

1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
To be honest, I don't have one. The reason why is because each character is so different. Like you have your typical tsundere/mysterious character, and then your super-nice-handsome-11/10 boy, and then some really shady af flirt. However, even though the characters have completely different personalities, each story is so well thought out that it's worth playing everything single route. I personally go for the brooding character, and I can tell you that for this novel, I was extremely happy with each of the character.
2. What makes you consider to play this game?
Not this game in particular, but towards any visual novel, I look at the synopsis and see if it stands out to me. Additionally, the art is a huge bonus but I've been through many VNs with art that have different styles that maybe I didn't like and others like? So as long as the story is gr8 and the boys look h0t I'm gucci. LOL. Storyline definitely is the final point for me though.

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
The art was what caught my eye first of all. I'm a sucker for supernatural sorts of novels. After reading the synopsis, I was super excited to play it and I wasn't disappointed (even though it crashed BUT STILL I LOVED IT DON'T WORRY). The storyline for me was a basic one, it wasn't to the level of being "predictable" I would say, but it was a pretty generic storyline. However, the reason why I like this plot in specific is because it's unique. Even though its 'basic' IMO, it's still extremely special due to its focus on side characters, and it's something that's distinguishable as its own, ya feel?

(skip 4)

5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
I definitely would--if it doesn't crash ;-;
I'm so sad that it crashed for me I'm going to be totally honest. ;-; </3

But wonderful job on this novel, I would 11/10 recommend this to anyone. Double thumbs up to you!
Follow me on Instagram!
@queenofswerve

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#133 Post by SweetChiel » Sat May 07, 2016 3:36 am

First of all, I want to announce that Nusantara's new versions are now released! It's now available for Mac, Linux, and Windows user <3 I'll make a new thread for new people to post their opinions there x')

Now for the replies <3
Adriana72 wrote:Hey! I have wanted to leave a review of this game for some time now, I played it when this topic had 4 pages or so. But I loved the game so much that I didn't know what exactly to say, because I could talk about it, like... too much, lol. I guess I will use the questions you wrote xD
(Aaand sorry for the bad english.)
1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why? The moment I saw Reksa I knew I would go for him first and I was sure he would always be my favourite. I'm not so fond of "tsundere like" characters or anything related to tsunderes. But tsunderes don't deserve to be compared with Reksa (?) he is much deeper than that, more charming, funny, more everything. I loved his path, both his bad and happy end.
But then...
... Rama.
I don't know where to start. I really don't. Just Rama. He is bae. I both cried and laughted in his path. He is so unique, so misterious, so not-what-he-seems, so dark, so flawed (YES, I love flaws in characters). I can't find the words *-* You said that his path was like a roller coaster, and I like this kind of roller coaster (Not the real ones tho xD) like, very much. I could talk about all of his scenes, I loved all of them. For example, when Tamara ate the durian, omg. That scene had a second meaning, right? (Or I'm just overthinking, lol) Rama is like a durian, he "smells bad" (Not literally, okay!? XD) but in the end he is... idk, best fruit (?). Aaand I laughted quite a lot (It's hard to make me laugh, too) at the end of that scene.
What more? Of course when Tamara finds him and they share their past, it was really beautiful too. BUT then, later, when he runs to Tamara's side after her and Sukma being atacked... I remember he was like his usual self and then... there was a glint of despair in his eyes or something. It was unexpected: that detail hit me hard, right in the feels, because it showed he was so scared of losing someone important again, of losing Tamara... wah <3
It's just that all of his path was full of emotions, I expected the drama to end when he went back to the village but no, and yay to that. It only ended on the very end, and yay to that.
So, yeah. Rama is my favourite xDD
And about Mitra, I actually liked him more than I expected. He isn't my type, but he grew on me. He is really cute when he is embarrased, and I loved how the romance was developed by avian's traditions, it was really original and... effective on my heart (?). His wings are beautiful and I like it when guys show affection earlier than mcs. But more importantly, I think his character is necesary to have a balanced group of balchelors... Maybe more people like Reksa or even Rama, but that doesn't mean anything.
2. What makes you consider to play this game? Actually, everything. It's true that art is an important factor for me, and your art is pretty beautiful and unique (I really like your style!), however, I think it wasn't exactly the art style what standed out first for me. What caught my attention first was... the character design! I mean, wow... every character has their own style, even if they are similar in some aspects, like their dark skin. Actually, I loved the dark skin (?) it looks so pretty on all of them. And Tamara, her design had personality, too. She isn't the common cliché heroine not even on her visual design and I really like that. I think the design that I like the most is Reksa's... Or maybe Rama and his cool blue eyes... *tries not to fangirl*
Ehrr back to the topic, after seeing the visuals, I watched the trailer and- omg! I got so hyped about it! It's not easy to get me hyped, I usually don't let my expectations too high, but yes, I got hyped. Then I rushed to download the game.
3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? After playing the game, I would say that the most memorable thing are the characters and how well their personalities and backgrounds were written and developed.
It's notable that your game is pure, too (?). I mean... I don't know how many otomes you might have played or their quality, but... I think your game is not influenced by "typical otomes" and their annoying clichés. Your game puts a big emphasis on the actual plot and the side characters, and that is really refreshing. This doesn't affect in a bad way the romance, it makes it more special and the game itself more balanced. Oh, I think the romance is pretty well developed, too. It felt natural, not too fast, not too slow... with lots of heartwarming scenes all over the game (And heartwrenching ones too... I love when my heart is crushed into pieces by a story (?) to me, it means it's good).
What was the question again...? XD
Ah, yes. Well, overall... I love it. That's it o3o
By the way, I found really nice that plot twist when the blessing is revealed to be a curse because of their greed.
4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I haven't been bothered that much by bugs and it's not even your fault that there are so many, so yeah. Critiques? My biggest critique is the dark skin blush (?). I mean, is too red and too strong and it looks really weird in my opinion. Tamara blushes are okay, but... I think dark skins don't blush like that. And the blush layer is usually over the hair one, so it's even more weird. It doesn't have to be so visible, a faint blush and maybe a slight change on the expression will already melt our hearts.
And that was my critique xD
This isn't related to the question, but the backgrounds are sooooooo beautiful! Like wow, backgrounds take a lot of time and you did them so detailed and everythig... You worked hard, I admire you o-o
5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is. Absolutely yes. I will stalk you for more games, I'm sure they'll be great! Good luck with them ^v^/


Hi Adriana! I'm really happy when I read your heartfelt review here QuQ -and don't worry, your english is not bad x'D if you're bad then me too lol. Your message to me is clear as the day <3

1. Aww, thank you for giving all of them a chance!

Yup, Reksa is... complicated in a way? It was the first time I create a tsundere character so I was wondering and worrying if I do it right or not -but I'm glad people loves him very much QuQ
He is one of the few reasons why I create Nusantara after all hehe.
he's also surprisingly easier to write the more I indulged into his character (not like someone who seems to have a double personality ahjdfajsgdf)


and lol, I applaud you for your sharp sense about the Durian's double meaning :') At first, I didn't think about it too much about why Rama loves Durian so much -it just seems natural for him to like it. I dunno why but it just clicked in my mind -and then you came and tell me how similiar Rama is with Durian (the bad smell, but delicious once you get used to it) and I was like 'oooohh, so that's why!'. lol, I'm embarrassed to say that I wrote that but I didn't realize it could be interpreted that way >///<

I was both surprised and pleased at how well you read Rama :D No one had read him so thoroughly like that :') *glomps*

and yesshh, Mitra is a sweetheart <3 I'm glad you agree with me QuQ

2. Yup, we need more 'dark, tall, and handsome' bachelors out here! xDD I had some fetish about dark-skinned men + animal traits so I guess you can expect more in the future :'))
and thank you! I'm really happy when you told me you like my art, but do tell me if some backgrounds hurts your eye or not x'D I've been conscious with how 'bright' and 'saturated' my backgrounds are lately. It gives a 'child story book' feeling and it kinda contradicting itself with the dark-story-line? O_O; tell me what you think?

3. Phew, you have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say 'the pace felt natural' >< I still worry about that sometimes but thanks to you I've gained more confidence now :D

4. Ohh, yes about the blush, I'm still wondering about HOW do dark-skinned people blush? x'DD but yes, I'll make it lighter next time. maybe a little over their ears? I've never blush in my entire life so I'm not sure about this but I'll do my best!

5. aww, YAYmorestalker -I mean, thank you very much! I'm glad to hear that! -^.^-)/

theshrimplord wrote:
theshrimplord wrote:uugggghhh I really wanna play but the file isn't working /: I've tried redownloading and restarting, it tries to open in internet explorer but never does. Frustrating.
hi shrimplord! This is the first time someone tell me about this >< here's some guide to open the file after you download it:
1. Extract the .rar file using WinRar
2. Open the file and open the application file
3. If it doesn't work and an error window pops up about some .dll file missing, that means you have to re-install your DirectX! (Minimum ver.9c)
Finally found that I can't play it on newest version of Windows. what a bummer. Hopefully when you rebuild, it's available as a file you don't need all the crazy extraction and requirements for. Looking forward to one day playing![/quote]

the new versions is here!
https://sweetchiel.itch.io/new-nusantar ... inged-ones
Virelai wrote:Before I answer these questions, I'll have to say I'm so sad that it crashes. I played this a month or two ago? (I actually can't remember but it's been a while) and I remember I totally gave up on it eventually because it just kept on crashing at one particular scene and I was so distraught and upset I ended up stopping it. I really do wish the entire game played out and worked for me--I didn't really pay too much attention to what made it crash but I'm assuming it's the program you used to create it?

This is honestly one of the most well-made games that I've seen out on this forum, and I'm just so sad it didn't work out for me ; -;
ANYWAYS!

1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
To be honest, I don't have one. The reason why is because each character is so different. Like you have your typical tsundere/mysterious character, and then your super-nice-handsome-11/10 boy, and then some really shady af flirt. However, even though the characters have completely different personalities, each story is so well thought out that it's worth playing everything single route. I personally go for the brooding character, and I can tell you that for this novel, I was extremely happy with each of the character.
2. What makes you consider to play this game?
Not this game in particular, but towards any visual novel, I look at the synopsis and see if it stands out to me. Additionally, the art is a huge bonus but I've been through many VNs with art that have different styles that maybe I didn't like and others like? So as long as the story is gr8 and the boys look h0t I'm gucci. LOL. Storyline definitely is the final point for me though.

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
The art was what caught my eye first of all. I'm a sucker for supernatural sorts of novels. After reading the synopsis, I was super excited to play it and I wasn't disappointed (even though it crashed BUT STILL I LOVED IT DON'T WORRY). The storyline for me was a basic one, it wasn't to the level of being "predictable" I would say, but it was a pretty generic storyline. However, the reason why I like this plot in specific is because it's unique. Even though its 'basic' IMO, it's still extremely special due to its focus on side characters, and it's something that's distinguishable as its own, ya feel?

(skip 4)

5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
I definitely would--if it doesn't crash ;-;
I'm so sad that it crashed for me I'm going to be totally honest. ;-; </3

But wonderful job on this novel, I would 11/10 recommend this to anyone. Double thumbs up to you!

Hi Virelai! First of all, I'm sorry for the crashes >< it also makes me sad to see many people cannot enjoy my baby to the fullest because of this :( but fortunately, the new version is here!
https://sweetchiel.itch.io/new-nusantar ... inged-ones
I'll make a new thread later for new discussion ^.^

1. Thank you very much for giving them all a chance! QvQ I can't ask for more than your appreciation. They're my pride and joy -and I'm extremely happy that you love them too <3

2. I agree! ever since I watched Bakuman anime, the word 'as long as it's interesting' sticks to my mind. I guess it became my motto ever since then >:'D I'll do my best to create more interesting stories in the future, thank you!

3. Aww thank you! I did my best to make it as unique as possible since I want to make people remember it and I guess I did it? x') credits goes to Indonesian cultures (oooh, I love my country)<3

4 & 5. Thank you very much and yes, of course! I'll continue to use Ren'py in the future to avoid/lessen crash problems. So don't worry ;)
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#134 Post by SweetChiel » Sat May 07, 2016 4:02 am

There's a new thread for the new Ren'Py version! :D
Please put your discussion/comment about it here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38433&p=415031#p415031
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

Fuaime
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:26 am
Contact:

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - FULL VER!

#135 Post by Fuaime » Sat May 07, 2016 9:53 am

Hello!^^ I just wanted to leave a quick feedback. Sorry if my english sounds a bit odd. It's not my native language but I really wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this game.^^
1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
Well if I have to choose I wold say Reksa because I loved his character and his appearance. Especially his eyes. I have a thing for green eyes and bad boys. The interactions between him and Tamara had a great chemistry and I loved how protective he was in the end.
Right after Reksa is Rama. He was a really interesting character. Twisted, dark but also beautiful in his his own way. Maybe it's because I see a certain kind of beauty in broken things but something drew me to him... Well, Rama reminded me a bit of Icarus from the Greek Mythologie. A really dark and sad Icarus after the crash... I can't really tell why.. I think it could be because he ignored nearly every warning Tamara or Mitra gave him or maybe because of the broken wing...
Well last but not least there is Mitra. I can't say I didn't like him but his character just didn't caught my attention like the others. It's just my taste but I like the dark, slightly bad characters more than the nice guys. But I enjoyed his route despite this things because I laughed quite a lot.
Especially the scene in which Tamara helped him with his wings after the rain. I laughed quite a bit because Mitra got so embarrassed in this scene. Maybe it was just my dirty mind or he enjoyed it a bit too much because he went running afterwards.
2. What makes you consider to play this game?
I have to be honest: Reksas design. I fell in love with his design and wanted to play the game because of that. The second thing that made me download this game was the genre. I love fantasy-novels and the story sounded very interesting
3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
I think the characters stand out the most. They were very well balanced, believable and unique. None of them was a Gary stue or Mary Sue. They all had their struggles and flaws and weren't just hollow stereotype like in other games.
4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
It's just my personal opinion but the story was a bit too slow for my taste in the end. There was a point when I was like >Okay, this is the end...< and it still kept on going.
The question I have is a simple one. I maybe over read it but is it explained how Ramas Wing broke? I thought it would be important to know why he can't fly anymore and that this was the thing that made him so depressed.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users